Author Topic: starbuline...  (Read 6478 times)

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
Re: starbuline...
« Reply #120 on: October 29, 2007, 03:49:22 PM »
I'll give it another shot, but
I really hate chat there.

Soph

« Reply #121 on: October 29, 2007, 03:52:51 PM »
i think i should stay away for now, but i'll go on if there needs to be m0ore

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #122 on: October 29, 2007, 03:54:11 PM »
i think i should stay away for now, but i'll go on if there needs to be m0ore
I will keep the convo going until i get banned

Soph

« Reply #123 on: October 29, 2007, 03:55:07 PM »
who does the banning in the chatroom?
i remember being calandales guineapig in there ages ago, so i thought mods couldnt, but alex is probably still on

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #124 on: October 29, 2007, 03:57:34 PM »
i remember being calandales guineapig in there ages ago, so i thought mods couldnt, but alex is probably still on

I forgot that was you.  :laugh:

yeah, there are OPs there, but the mods can't.
And the OPs have their own little world. I don't
think Alex deals much with them.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #125 on: October 29, 2007, 04:00:34 PM »
You only get kicked on there. I got kicked for changing myscreen name to alexplankisghey

Offline Shleedance

• The IRA Terrorist of the Aspie Elite
  • Part of the Chaos
  • Fat Retarded Irish Bastard. Deal with it.
« Reply #126 on: October 29, 2007, 05:05:27 PM »
Fucking Alex Wank. I never liked the prick, and what he's doing now is basically taking the piss.

Let's make him learn the hard way. ;D
Serious Business.

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #127 on: October 29, 2007, 05:06:19 PM »

Thats the stupidest thing i've ever heard in my life. It makes me sick that you think they'll get over it. Also My opinion of the afterlife differs to yours, I believe that all the superficial outer layers are shed when the soul leaves it's body. It is Energy and it is pure. People don't feel emotions after they die.

Of course, it's just a matter of opinion and belief. Thats why I think your post sounded lame. It may not to others. But people just don't get over it. A special person dying isn't getting flamed by some loser on an internet forum or liking some boy that isn't interested. It's so much more. They learn to live with it.

HER opinion is what matters,
since we're trying to fathom
whether her intentions were
selfish or not.

Anyhow, the point that I was making
was that the person I was responding to
was claiming that whatever was wrong,
SHE'D get over it. Well, if that's the case,
then her family would as well. Those that
I've lost, I've never gotten over. So, if they
think as he does, they would indeed. I'm in no
way implying that her family are also cold hearted
bastards.

I don't think what she did was selfish at all. You'd have to be in a terrible state to commit suicide. To actually kill yourself that way proves how awful life must have been, if that was better.

What you said just seemed stupid to me. It probbaly isn't, don't worry about it.

Soph

« Reply #128 on: October 29, 2007, 05:07:58 PM »
she was in a lot of pain. she only stayed alive for weeks because of her family and me, and she managed it for a hell of a lot longer than most people would be able to. she tried for ages but she just couldnt do it anymore

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #129 on: October 29, 2007, 05:32:35 PM »
she was in a lot of pain. she only stayed alive for weeks because of her family and me, and she managed it for a hell of a lot longer than most people would be able to. she tried for ages but she just couldnt do it anymore

I do understand where she's coming from, I've been suicidal in the past. I just want you to know that in no way was I critisising what Sophie did. The point I was expressing was not meant to be critisising her.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2007, 05:34:44 PM by fatty mcblob »

Soph

« Reply #130 on: October 29, 2007, 05:37:50 PM »

I do understand where she's coming from, I've been suicidal in the past. I just want you to know that in no way was I critisising what Sophie did. The point I was expressing was not meant to be critisising her.
yeah i know that
ims orry if i said anything bad to you or anyone else who was being nice (i dont want to read through to check if i have because i'll just embararass myself probablly lol). ive said some pretty bad things to people the last few days but i dont mean it if i have, apart from alex, i mean everything i say to him.

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #131 on: October 29, 2007, 05:49:53 PM »

yeah i know that
ims orry if i said anything bad to you or anyone else who was being nice (i dont want to read through to check if i have because i'll just embararass myself probablly lol). ive said some pretty bad things to people the last few days but i dont mean it if i have, apart from alex, i mean everything i say to him.

I've never really been friends with the two of you and i've been intollerant of your behaviour in the past, but this has really affected me. (Not as much as a lot of people, but enough to make me try and reach out) If you want to talk to anyone, you can add me to MSN. 

Soph

« Reply #132 on: October 29, 2007, 06:00:49 PM »

yeah i know that

I've never really been friends with the two of you and i've been intollerant of your behaviour in the past, but this has really affected me. (Not as much as a lot of people, but enough to make me try and reach out) If you want to talk to anyone, you can add me to MSN. 
thanks
i know we pissed off a lot of people before so i understan that 8)
ive only been on msn once since this happened and thtat was just to try and get someones email. i dont think ill be going on there again now, 95% of the time i spent talking on there was with sophie so i think it would hurt too much, and also its broken anyway and web messenger gets annoying.

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #133 on: October 29, 2007, 11:29:17 PM »
I was just looking in the tribute thread and found this:

Quote from: alex
Quote from: lucy1
I read somewhere on the net - where starbuline stated she loved Wrongplanet. I can't find this message now.
But Alex - you provided a place where Starbuline was able to feel safe and happy.
Well done to you!!!!!!!!!!!

i think this may be what you're talking about:

Quote from: starbuline
I am obsessed with Russia. That's why I say I am from Russia. I'm also obsessed with Wrong Planet, and a few members on there.

I mean it's an obvious lie Starbuline wouldn't have spammed WP if she loved it. He's using old quotes to make the site look better. It's kinda insulting advertising something she didn't even think anymore.

Kosmonaut

Re: Here it is.
« Reply #134 on: October 30, 2007, 05:54:59 AM »

Post it on WP. Now.

Nice.
I spammed it around the place this morning.
Hope you don't mind. Cool T-Shirt too.