Educational

Author Topic: AspieLeft  (Read 4010 times)

Offline RobertN

• The Almighty Comrade
  • Intense Poster
AspieLeft
« on: June 13, 2006, 04:26:57 PM »
The Comrade is re-opening Aspie Left should anyone wish to discuss anything on there.

http://aspieleft.proboards99.com/

Offline RobertN

• The Almighty Comrade
  • Intense Poster
Re: AspieLeft
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2006, 05:39:46 AM »
Just opened up a "Intensity Admin" debate. There are no secret forums on Aspie Left, so everyone can argue on an equal footing, or just have a general bitch about things.

WARNING: Try to keep it civil: blatantly obnoxious posts will be removed.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2006, 07:01:33 AM »
Just opened up a "Intensity Admin" debate. There are no secret forums on Aspie Left, so everyone can argue on an equal footing, or just have a general bitch about things.

I have to wonder why you think that people can't discuss it here.  There are a lot of accusations flying round at the moment and people need to just stop, listen to each other and try sort it out. 

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2006, 07:45:45 AM »
I have to wonder why you think that people can't discuss it here.  There are a lot of accusations flying round at the moment and people need to just stop, listen to each other and try sort it out. 

It isn't as dramatic. This implies censorship and hidden agendas.

Now hand me the popcorn.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2006, 10:54:05 AM »
There are a lot of accusations flying round at the moment and people need to just stop, listen to each other and try sort it out.?

Quoted for truth.

I thought this coup was all a 24 hour Administrator For A Day publicity stunt by Shima, but if McJagger, Eamonn and Omega Female all really want to leave now, we can't make them stay.

It's too bad, because I thought the three of them had unique synergy.  They agreed and disagreed so well together.  We will have a difficult time trying to replace them.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2006, 01:31:54 PM »

I have to wonder why you think that people can't discuss it here.? There are a lot of accusations flying round at the moment and people need to just stop, listen to each other and try sort it out.?

listening is hard to do, and sometimes the most prudent thing!

thank you Callaway for your comment.  i agree about our chemistry.  i also think that we need some fresh ideas.  Intensity was too much me.  i have nothing more to give.  i believe that the business approach might be the best for the next temporary amount of time.
which means: earn some revenue to advertise on other sites and get more members who can keep the generation of ideas (and fresh meat) constant and flowing.
i have done my part and pass the batan.  i cannot speak for omega and eamonn.  i truly admire both of them.  eamonn, being my perfect antithesis.
Misunderstood.

Eamonn

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2006, 11:23:07 AM »
Here, your boards looking rather on the quiet side , Robert. I heard you had one member there who's on the spectrum but Aspie Left (Get it? Aspie left!) :laugh:

peegai

« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2006, 11:28:17 AM »
Here, your boards looking rather on the quiet side , Robert. I heard you had one member there who's on the spectrum but Aspie Left (Get it? Aspie left!) :laugh:

LOL!

Oh god, that was a killer.

Offline Kahless

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2007, 08:58:16 PM »
It's high time for an AspieRight forum. Why does the left always seem to manipulate all forms of media more?
Lord of the Londerground

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2007, 08:58:58 PM »
It's high time for an AspieRight forum. Why does the left always seem to manipulate all forms of media more?

:laugh:

Why don't you start one?

Scrapheap

« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2007, 09:14:31 PM »

:laugh:

Why don't you start one?

Does it cost a lot of money ??

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2007, 10:57:08 PM »
From some of the boards that I've seen, I would guess that it can be done for free.

duncvis

« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2007, 04:25:15 AM »
I'd make a suggestion, but you're the Enemy.  >:D boo! hiss! :arrr: :flame:

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2007, 05:08:37 AM »
I'm rather used to enemies giving me suggestions.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2007, 05:54:40 AM »

It's not just the left. Any use of absolutes is a bit too right for some, though. Everybody thinks they can benefit from the media - some even have creative ideas.

Oh, and you should certainly start an AspieRight or ASRight forum.

...or call it ASs-Write and lots of us will show up.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2007, 05:21:30 PM by Calamity Jane »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.