Author Topic: Sorry  (Read 934 times)

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
Re: Sorry
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2007, 12:33:55 PM »
It does not give her the right to act the way she did.

I don't feel I am AS, after meditation,  I got the fealing that I am bipolar.  The discrete personality disorder is gone, but I still feel as though I am.  I kept trying to tell my therapist how I felt, but I don't think he can take that he is wrong.  Anyway, I still won't take meds, as I feel like I am undercontroll.  There is nothing anyone on here can do to help me, nor could the therapist, that I cannot do on my own.  I guess I have to get right up in his face and spell it out.  You thinking of me was appreciated, but I just don't need it. There fore, You telling me herbs are less important than food, is also uneeded.  I know someone else who is bipolar, besdies my mom, and he is in positive mode, perhaps that is what I am doing now.  Well its a thought I got from my meditation, and I just followed it.  I do tend to get the answers to mine, and or other problems when I am done. I could honestly use some a bit more confidence in my life, and what I got from meditation was,  basically look at what else needs to be done.  It straightens me out well.

I agree there is not anyone could not use some personal devolpement.  There is always room for improvement.  Jessica has her own issues, but I won't go into them.  She said she loves me, yesterday.  She gets it now, I am trying to help her.  I am not like the other guys, in that I don't jump to conclusions, like so many quote on quote normal people do.  I am also not neive, so if someone tries to f u c k with me, it won't work.

You all can imagine yourselves well, cancer patients do it and they survive, so why not with AS or bipolar disorder? 
« Last Edit: October 18, 2007, 12:36:11 PM by AllDayGlowRandy »
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

The_P

« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2007, 12:37:23 PM »
It does not give her the right to act the way she did.

Yes, it does. If I treated my sister like shit, regardless of her wonderful contributions to my rent and laundry, I wouldn't be surprised if she would react in the same manner as your "fat slapper" of a sibling has done.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2007, 12:39:19 PM »
Typical AS response, no offense.  You don't go beating people up on the street over issues with which you had no say in.  The beating people up is just illegal.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

The_P

« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2007, 12:40:46 PM »
Typical AS response, no offense.  You don't go beating people up on the street over issues with which you had no say in.  The beating people up is just illegal.

I haven't injured anyone on the street, so I don't know what the fuck you're on, mate.

The_P

« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2007, 12:42:18 PM »
No offence, Randy, but if you had to work out 30 x 30, you'd immediately respond with 60. No doubt.

That's how much of a obsolescent dipshit you truly are.  :wanker:

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2007, 12:44:02 PM »
You have compassion Peeguy, and yours needs devolpment.  Sensitivity is healthy diet and asking a question.  You did not do either I bet.  My mom is bipolar, and if you just let her make way with whatever shit she spews, then she calmns down.  I have noticed that, but someone is so screwed up they can't do that.  Really?  I am not talking about people with AS either.  No offense, Corrie/Fine Chocolate I hope your not doing that still, its really unbecoming.

Your welcome to your opionions, but quite frankly I don't care.  They have no use for me.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2007, 12:44:52 PM »
No offence, Randy, but if you had to work out 30 x 30, you'd immediately respond with 60. No doubt.

That's how much of a obsolescent dipshit you truly are.  :wanker:
Meh, it isnt that difficult to get a X confused with +, especially if your vision is clouded with a cloud of burning herbs.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2007, 12:50:23 PM »
Doubt I would go that far, even if I am bipolar.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2007, 01:02:55 PM »
Bipolar or AS, what matters most is how I feel.  I feel almost whole, its a testiment who what I have done.
Visual imagery is something else, it brought me so much.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2007, 01:12:58 PM »
Perhaps me pushing myself farther in life, will inspire others, and make this world a better place.  A bit further, just a bit.  Jessica is very capable as are the rest of you.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2007, 01:27:21 PM »
Perhaps me pushing myself farther in life, will inspire others, and make this world a better place. A bit further, just a bit.  Jessica is very capable as are the rest of you.
Go Flo!  :plus:

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2007, 01:28:29 PM »
"further"

That whole thought came from meditation.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2007, 11:43:21 AM »
Well, it looks like I have a bit more work to do.
* AllDayGlowRandy imagines himself full of power that makes him stronger.

I don't think I am bipolar, I hear the negative thoughts that linger from truama.  What appears to be bipolar is a defective coping strategy that makes living with my mom easier.  Quite honestly, I don't do the bipolar bit anymore, its just don't confer optimal benefits in the mental health department.  I don't let  negative thoughts push me around. If I let them boss me around, it won't be pretty for me.  I think it ends making me look like I do AS things at times,  but I don't believe the dx of AS or HFA fits the budget. If you believe your dumb, you will become dumber, and if you do the opposite, one will progress.   I was told something else makes a person vunerable to such a disorder, but AS/HFA doesnt feel like it fits.  I understand the varying fuctional capacity even among the AS dx also.  What fits the budget is concentrating on the positives, progressing, and not what is wrong with me. :laugh:  I don't go around pointing fingers every 5 minutes at someone to dx em.  I concentrate on helping them reach their potential.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2007, 12:15:52 PM »
If I needed meds, I would have taken them, but honestly just using my imagination to create more mental health seems to be enough. If I had AS or HFA, that truama disorder could really be painful, but I do know what I sound like, so I can catch things like excessive gloating that signifies one has negative thoughts making one self conscienous, is not a problem.  I am not trying to offend anyone here.

Spread your legs woman!

richard

« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2007, 05:43:10 PM »
dude didnt you survive cancer? you are my hero.