Author Topic: Sorry  (Read 935 times)

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
Sorry
« on: October 17, 2007, 10:19:40 AM »
     Lucifer in Callaway in particular, but to everyone else affected, I am sorry.  I am talking about in regards to Jessica, and she herself, is overally very fuctional.  There is variations even in the dx of AS itself, so I was not trying to poke fun.  More specifically, daiting 50 men at the same time.  Her mom told me it was an AS thing. I ran out of time, but I did explain this.  However, I thought it would be best if I made a whole thread, where everyone could easly see it.
     As for the AS patron remark, I thought it was would have been fine, because I said people with AS were highly fuctional. Your on here posting.  However, I think people on here could use some personal devolpment.  I am not trying to be mean in regards to that, I myself will always need that, as no one is perfect.  I am a self actualizing male, who is reaching his potential, and trying to exceed that.  I don't need exotic powerful herbs, but they are nice.  They help fortify my the self actualization process.  Flavanoids are also in fruits and vegetables, so I don't need ginko's for my best friend dick.  It helps, as this what I am posting.  I don't spend all my money on herbs, actually, I have a budget.  If I want herbs, I must take something away, or get more money.  Forget something, I get why your pissed, patron almost is patronizing. I am sorry if you get if you felt as such.  I did however state I was very sensitive.

You want a hug or going to kiss me, fine.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2007, 10:22:42 AM by AllDayGlowRandy »
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Sorry
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2007, 10:36:10 AM »
thanks, flo.  apology accepted.

i may give the hugorkiss a miss, though.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2007, 10:47:32 AM »
Why?  I thought your dildo was still broken :wanker: :laugh:
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

The_P

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2007, 10:50:41 AM »
Flo, will you stop sending me pointless messages please?

Do something more productive. (Wiping your dirty buttcrack clean would be a start.)

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2007, 11:10:10 AM »
 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2007, 11:11:29 AM »
Flo, will you stop sending me pointless messages please?

Do something more productive. (Wiping your dirty buttcrack clean would be a start.)
Nah, send them to me instead :P

The_P

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2007, 11:12:39 AM »
Yeah, send your used toilet paper to Hardon. :P

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2007, 11:14:49 AM »
Peeguy, it looks like I did, on your face.

You look like some guy whiped his ass on your face, that was a joke, for the astute peaguy.

I has spot learned any tricks from his master, or is he still a dildo who eats shit?

I am only picking on Peeguy.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2007, 01:36:39 PM »
Why?  I thought your dildo was still broken :wanker: :laugh:

no, he's fine, thanks.

Teejay

« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2007, 03:39:43 PM »
     Lucifer in Callaway in particular, but to everyone else affected, I am sorry.  I am talking about in regards to Jessica, and she herself, is overally very fuctional.  There is variations even in the dx of AS itself, so I was not trying to poke fun.  More specifically, daiting 50 men at the same time.  Her mom told me it was an AS thing. I ran out of time, but I did explain this.  However, I thought it would be best if I made a whole thread, where everyone could easly see it.

FIFTY MEN at the same time!!!

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2007, 09:10:44 PM »
FIFTY MEN at the same time!!!
I am shocked by this as well. I have not heard of anyone doing this.

Randy, could you please explain some more?
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2007, 09:13:02 PM »
Dating. Not fucking.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2007, 09:15:52 PM »
That is what I meant.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline maldoror

• Bipolar Marksman of the Aspie Elite
  • Postwhore
  • shwing
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2007, 09:34:55 PM »
I don't think there's a person alive who couldn't "use some personal development."
!!Super atomic enema!!

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2007, 12:17:00 PM »
     As for the AS patron remark, I thought it was would have been fine, because I said people with AS were highly fuctional. Your on here posting.  However, I think people on here could use some personal devolpment.  I am not trying to be mean in regards to that, I myself will always need that, as no one is perfect.  I am a self actualizing male, who is reaching his potential, and trying to exceed that.  I don't need exotic powerful herbs, but they are nice.  They help fortify my the self actualization process.  Flavanoids are also in fruits and vegetables, so I don't need ginko's for my best friend dick.  It helps, as this what I am posting.  I don't spend all my money on herbs, actually, I have a budget.  If I want herbs, I must take something away, or get more money.  Forget something, I get why your pissed, patron almost is patronizing. I am sorry if you get if you felt as such.  I did however state I was very sensitive.

You want a hug or going to kiss me, fine.

Randy, I accept your apology.  I like you and I wish you well.

Calling us AS patrons really is patronizing, and I think that you are just as much on the autistic spectrum as anyone you call an AS patron.

I'm glad for you that you have made progress and have a budget, but I remember you writing what could happen to you if you didn't find a job or roommates and it sounded pretty bleak to me.  I think that food and shelter and utility bills need to come before herbs in this budget.

I think that you need to listen to your sister.  I think that she actually cares a lot about you and wants you to realize your potential.

Yes, you wrote that your sister physically attacked your mother, but you also wrote that she did it only after finding out about the horrible things that your mother had done to you.  I hope that your mom gets better, because it sounds like she needs a lot of help.

I also think that you need to listen to your doctors.  I understand that you have done a lot of reading, but they have done much more than that to get their medical degrees.