Educational

Author Topic: Poke my brains a bit...  (Read 21587 times)

Hypnotica_Gaze

Re: Poke my brains a bit...
« Reply #285 on: September 10, 2006, 11:17:49 AM »
Kenny i know this is a sensitive topic for both of us....but....would you like to share how you genuinely feel about the making so many items that previously werent, now fat free, low fat, low sugar, low calories, and making chocolate bars and the like smaller in order to try cut obesity rates and prevent people getting fatter etc etc, ie our food intake being controlled due to certain groups of individuals.

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #286 on: September 10, 2006, 11:19:27 AM »
For those observing, yes Kenny and i love our grub. ;D

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #287 on: September 10, 2006, 11:29:50 AM »
Kenny i know this is a sensitive topic for both of us....but....would you like to share how you genuinely feel about the making so many items that previously werent, now fat free, low fat, low sugar, low calories, and making chocolate bars and the like smaller in order to try cut obesity rates and prevent people getting fatter etc etc, ie our food intake being controlled due to certain groups of individuals.

but people who smoke switch to lights and then they smoke twice as muce. i wonder if the same premise would work with food?
Misunderstood.

Offline Jizz

• Constant Poster
« Reply #288 on: September 10, 2006, 01:19:30 PM »

I have the sudden urge to type this reply in CAPITALS!!!!!!

Oh god Andriea, you've just wound me up...and then some!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

I have nothing against healthier substitutes being made available for those that are determined to have the "perfect" body or whatever superficial shite is running through their shallow little brains but I am totally against being given no choice whatsoever when it comes to my eating habits. If I want to pour bowls of FULL FAT custard (both instant AND ready made for they are both as tasty as each other) into my gob washed down by FULL FAT Pepsi or Dr. Pepper then  I should be left to get on with it. I don't want to drink the crap filled with saccharin because it tastes like shit!

Unfortunately we live with fuckwits that don't actually know an apple from their elbow and happily ignore they're crap diet and still expect 5 star treatment at the local hospital for when they're in too shit a state to actually do anything about their lardy fat arses...or they moan continuously about being overweight and unhappy yet do fuck all about it.

AYE IT'S YOUR BIG BONES THAT FORCE YOU TO EAT PIES ALL DAY YOU FAT BASTARD.

It's because of those people that the rest of us have to live with these silly ideas. Learn some will power you weak tossers!

PS - I decided that, after living for quite a few years at a whopping 16 stone, that I'd had enough. I bought an exercise bike and gradually phased out most of the crap from my diet. It wasn't easy, no, but I am now down to 13 1/2 stone with a little yet to lose.

So I know what I'm talking about.

:D

Created by humans...powered by METAL!!!

duncvis

« Reply #289 on: September 10, 2006, 02:38:11 PM »
Its the pies that force me to eat them all day, actually. Whispering to me, the cunning little bastards.  ;D

(I was 13 1/2 stone once after I'd been poorly.... I will never see it again, although I hope to be able to see my feet when standing up in the near future. Seductive pastry covered bastards)

Offline Jizz

• Constant Poster
« Reply #290 on: September 10, 2006, 04:30:56 PM »
Well, I haven't been poorly. I was just a greedy idle bastard.

I'm definitely not a health freak though, my diet could still be a lot better but meh, it has improved enough for now.

Pies are good though......very good! :D

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #291 on: September 10, 2006, 06:08:05 PM »
So can i convince you to sign my petition i plan to make, complaining to cadburys and the like about making their chocolate bars and stuff smaller etc. ;)

It really pisses me off when i pick up a packet of flakes and theyre smaller than they were a few weeks ago, or i go to grab something and all of a sudden its half fat, less calories and lower sugar etc, i mean its not fair changing the products like that, taking our choice away.

Im a size 6 and im not exactly 20stone fuck sake i hardly need half fat, and the like and dont dare take my sugar away from me or your gonna see the biggest mass murder of all time, i think id beat some genocide stats. ;D

Could you imagine me without my sugar fix Kenny!? :angel:

I am also a greedy bastard, however im a greedy bastard who confuses people which is even more fun. :P

Kenny when are you getting the big news?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #292 on: September 10, 2006, 10:38:09 PM »
 think we should all establish a time (within the next week or so), and have a drunken chat conversation, with several members of I² participating.

shots every ten minutes and a cold beer always in hand (or wine).

we can name a designated log saver, who will post the declining results of the entire session.  that way, the next day, we can all use the blushing emoticon, frequently.

and, we should remember that this is Intensity².  so no holds barred.

also, clothing is optional.

who would be interested in this?

perhaps next sunday between 10pm and midnight british time.

that means i would be drinking by about two in the afternoon.

next sunday sept 18.  would you be interested?
Misunderstood.

Offline Jizz

• Constant Poster
« Reply #293 on: September 11, 2006, 11:36:25 AM »
So can i convince you to sign my petition i plan to make, complaining to cadburys and the like about making their chocolate bars and stuff smaller etc. ;)

It really pisses me off when i pick up a packet of flakes and theyre smaller than they were a few weeks ago, or i go to grab something and all of a sudden its half fat, less calories and lower sugar etc, i mean its not fair changing the products like that, taking our choice away.

Im a size 6 and im not exactly 20stone fuck sake i hardly need half fat, and the like and dont dare take my sugar away from me or your gonna see the biggest mass murder of all time, i think id beat some genocide stats. ;D

Could you imagine me without my sugar fix Kenny!? :angel:

I am also a greedy bastard, however im a greedy bastard who confuses people which is even more fun. :P

Kenny when are you getting the big news?

You show me where I need to sign the thing Andriea. I'll even get all EMO on their asses and sign it with blood right out my freshly cut arm! :D

Hmmm, you without your sugar? I think, in a slightly perverse way, I want to be there to witness that :D

As for the big news, I'm not sure. The deadline for people wanting voluntary redundancy came and went on Friday, no-one put their name up. Sooooooooo, I'm thinking it could be this Thursday although no-one has actually said. I still say I'm high on the "you can fuck off now Kenny, you've had long enough!" list though lol :D

As for McJaggers idea, I MAY come in. I'll be off on Friday and also the Monday (job or no job) and so may actually buy some alcohol especially.....MAYBE! :P

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #294 on: September 11, 2006, 11:41:51 AM »
so that would be a definate maybe?
Misunderstood.

Offline BadgerTom

• DEPRAVED ASSHAT
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • NSFW - Not Safe for Woke
« Reply #295 on: September 11, 2006, 11:43:15 AM »
hmmmmmmmm

Offline Jizz

• Constant Poster
« Reply #296 on: September 11, 2006, 11:44:17 AM »
Can't make up my mind.

What I do know though is that I'm not sure yet!

I may just surprise you though ;)

Offline BadgerTom

• DEPRAVED ASSHAT
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • NSFW - Not Safe for Woke
« Reply #297 on: September 11, 2006, 11:45:22 AM »
stranger things have happened

Johhny Depp with a toothbrush covered in Jam for starters...

may the Gods bless Hywel Bound & ALL HIS LITTLE WIZZARDS

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #298 on: September 11, 2006, 11:46:45 AM »
are you HG's lapdog?
Misunderstood.

Offline BadgerTom

• DEPRAVED ASSHAT