Author Topic: Cure Neurotypicality Now  (Read 1523 times)

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
Re: Cure Neurotypicality Now
« Reply #45 on: October 19, 2007, 05:06:33 PM »
Do people on here get drunk, as sorta of a therapy for their obessions?  I am not trying to offend, I just wonder about these things.

Hmm...I never get drunk at home. So, if I'm at a party,
it's mainly to cure my inhibitions. Dancing, it's a mix between
allowing me to deal with music that I'm less fond of, and cutting
the pain (LOTS of pain). I like the feeling of a heavy buzz.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #46 on: October 19, 2007, 07:54:49 PM »
I get drunk wherever and whenever I feel like it pretty much.   Might be at home, a friend's house, party or a bar.  Dancing does nothing for me in comparison to alcohol.  I drink to get drunk, doesn't have to be around other people either for me to enjoy the effects.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Teejay

« Reply #47 on: October 19, 2007, 08:00:20 PM »
Kill em all? Wow, sounds like some needs some personal devolpement.  Adapting makes one feel more confident. I am not trying to offend you Calendale, I mean you put that ad up for a date.

Randy I think calandale put up that dating ad as a joke.

Teejay

« Reply #48 on: October 19, 2007, 08:02:07 PM »
What I say to my girlfriend is, I am trying to help you reach your potential, then I will except you. I don't particualy like her daiting 50 men, and if I can't help her then maybe friends is best, perhaps not.

Its not always you, sometimes the other person has issues.  I believe those that are the most compassion are the healthiest mentally.

If I was you I would have dumped Jessica ages ago, her dating 50! other guys behind my back would have led me to totally break off contact with her. Seriously Randy you are setting yourself up to have your heart broken big time.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #49 on: October 19, 2007, 08:05:22 PM »

Randy I think calandale put up that dating ad as a joke.

Not in the least. Indeed, if you see the things that
I wrote to my obsession, whom I was certainly interested
in, they weren't that far. I don't want something that
can't handle me.

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #50 on: October 20, 2007, 12:50:03 PM »
What I say to my girlfriend is, I am trying to help you reach your potential, then I will except you. I don't particualy like her daiting 50 men, and if I can't help her then maybe friends is best, perhaps not.

Its not always you, sometimes the other person has issues.  I believe those that are the most compassion are the healthiest mentally.

If I was you I would have dumped Jessica ages ago, her dating 50! other guys behind my back would have led me to totally break off contact with her. Seriously Randy you are setting yourself up to have your heart broken big time.

No offense, but you don't appear to understand people like I do.  I don't jump to conclusions, as that could cause unecessary aurosal.  I imagine a person with AS would do that because of a deficeit in abstract thought.   Jessica, just like all the people on here, who have that, are overall highly fuctional.  Normal people are highly fuctional to :laugh:  Seriously,  the people I see that are quote on quote normal, seem pretty stupid to me.  There are times inwhich I would judge them worse.

Your fine people, seriously.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

The_P

« Reply #51 on: October 20, 2007, 12:53:07 PM »

No offense, but you don't appear to understand people like I do.  I don't jump to conclusions, as that could cause unecessary aurosal.  I imagine a person with AS would do that because of a deficeit in abstract thought.   Jessica, just like all the people on here, who have that, are overall highly fuctional.  Normal people are highly fuctional to :laugh:  Seriously,  the people I see that are quote on quote normal, seem pretty stupid to me.  There are times inwhich I would judge them worse.

Your fine people, seriously.

No offence, but if your sister and brother-in-law clearly think you're a dipshit, why should we take your condescending bullshit seriously?

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #52 on: October 20, 2007, 01:07:24 PM »
Duh!  Jumping to conclusions, they are worse than me, and I was the one with HFA.  I feel great now, and feel undisabled.  I wish the same for everyone.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #53 on: October 20, 2007, 01:08:43 PM »
Do people on here get drunk, as sorta of a therapy for their obessions?  I am not trying to offend, I just wonder about these things.

i get drunk to cure me from thinking too much. and the anxiety and my truama issues. :P

if mom wasn't there to regulate my alcoholism i'd prolly become fulltime alcoholic. now i stick to half a bottle of wine or a coupla beers a day. when mom goes away for a coupla days i take the food money and spend it on booze and drink too much.

is Autism Speaks one of the bad ones?

When I looked it up, it mentioned finding a cure to it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism_Speaks

http://www.autismspeaks.org/index.php

that sucks, Spokane. i know you like Benny. but maybe you could send him a fan letter explaining that autism is not a disease and how curebies are bad and stuff. :P
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #54 on: October 20, 2007, 01:33:04 PM »
We don't need to kill them all just cull the population a bit >:D
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

The_P

« Reply #55 on: October 20, 2007, 01:48:28 PM »
Duh!  Jumping to conclusions, they are worse than me, and I was the one with HFA.  I feel great now, and feel undisabled.  I wish the same for everyone.

Tu es trés extatique maintentant? Oh my...

Tu es un retard. Serieusement.  :wanker:

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #56 on: October 20, 2007, 02:02:26 PM »
I did this thread as a joke. What if there really is a group of autistics that got together and formed CNN. You know how there is the CAN and Autism Speaks and lot of us are pissed by it because we feel they are trying to get rid of us so what if we did the same with them.
What would be great is if you stood outside Autism Speaks events, with the sign CNN Autism Appeal and persuaded them to donate... :evillaugh:

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #57 on: October 20, 2007, 02:05:10 PM »

i get drunk to cure me from thinking too much. and the anxiety and my truama issues. :P

if mom wasn't there to regulate my alcoholism i'd prolly become fulltime alcoholic. now i stick to half a bottle of wine or a coupla beers a day. when mom goes away for a coupla days i take the food money and spend it on booze and drink too much.

Meh, I just about manage to keep my drinking under control. I get drunk for similar reasons though.

duncvis

« Reply #58 on: October 20, 2007, 02:19:26 PM »
I drink because I like beer. I rarely get drunk, and when I do its generally a side effect rather than the goal.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #59 on: October 20, 2007, 02:20:19 PM »
I drink because I like beer. I rarely get drunk, and when I do its generally a side effect rather than the goal.
Oh there is that too, but I like the effects of being drunk. Its brilliant escapism.