Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 368689 times)

Litigious

Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #4785 on: December 08, 2006, 05:43:03 PM »
I've never been to the chat here. 11 PM? I'll flame you all. Beware!  8)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #4786 on: December 08, 2006, 06:32:28 PM »
I just don't care much lately.

For some reason, I seem to be in that kind of mood lately!  It's like my passions just feel flat!

I have a little of that at times, during the winter, but I'm fighting it, right now, as much as possible. I grew up a short drive from the Gulf Coast of south Texas and the Indiana winters kick my A55, 'big time'. It's been mild and so far I'm OK, but after January, I'll be missing the sun and the warm weather.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #4787 on: December 08, 2006, 06:45:13 PM »
I hope people join the chat tomorrow!

I have never been in an online chat. Do I need to install anything or will it work within my browser. If so, I might lurk for a while.

The only time I've seen chatting was many years ago on a Mac that used five inch floppies and Compuserve (I think) for everything.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #4788 on: December 08, 2006, 06:54:30 PM »
It can be quit fun to chat. ;)
Guardian of the Empire

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #4789 on: December 08, 2006, 07:06:02 PM »
I hope people join the chat tomorrow!

I have never been in an online chat. Do I need to install anything or will it work within my browser. If so, I might lurk for a while.

The only time I've seen chatting was many years ago on a Mac that used five inch floppies and Compuserve (I think) for everything.

Click the 'chat' button in the menu at the top of the screen on this page.  It's between 'profile' and 'calender'.  It'll probably work in your browser straight away; I don't think there's anything to install.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #4790 on: December 08, 2006, 08:17:31 PM »
I just don't care much lately.

For some reason, I seem to be in that kind of mood lately!  It's like my passions just feel flat!

Maybe its the stress of this time of year- I just had one kid's birthday and I've got another one the week before xmas.  Its done nothing but rain here just lately so that probably isn't helping my mood.  Plus I hate having to spend money we don't really have on crap for people I don't particularly like.

i think it probably is.

so why don't you just bitch about it.  it's therapeutic.  or so they say.
Misunderstood.

ozymandias

« Reply #4791 on: December 08, 2006, 08:33:17 PM »
Thats just it, I can't even muster the energy to bitch, piss, moan or whatever.  It's like I'm adding extra "shielding" to keep from getting overloaded!  And it's weighing me down!  This isn't like it was for me back in Sept., it's like I care but all I can muster is a big , "whatever"!
It's not my Xmas Overkill normal state!  At the moment I'm just finding the energy to respond to certain posts and my pm conversations is all I can do.  Otherwise my passion is flatline!

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #4792 on: December 08, 2006, 08:58:04 PM »
Plotting Jessica's downfall >:D :evillaugh:
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #4793 on: December 08, 2006, 09:01:25 PM »
I wish Jessica would give up on me.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #4794 on: December 08, 2006, 09:02:11 PM »
Thats just it, I can't even muster the energy to bitch, piss, moan or whatever.  It's like I'm adding extra "shielding" to keep from getting overloaded!  And it's weighing me down!  This isn't like it was for me back in Sept., it's like I care but all I can muster is a big , "whatever"!
It's not my Xmas Overkill normal state!  At the moment I'm just finding the energy to respond to certain posts and my pm conversations is all I can do.  Otherwise my passion is flatline!

My strategy when I'm like that is to shut down and just go along with it, doing whatever activities still hold some marginal appeal for me until it passes, whether that's in a day or a week or a month.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #4795 on: December 08, 2006, 09:14:44 PM »
How about change my  cell phone number?

Spread your legs woman!

ozymandias

« Reply #4796 on: December 08, 2006, 09:26:02 PM »

My strategy when I'm like that is to shut down and just go along with it, doing whatever activities still hold some marginal appeal for me until it passes, whether that's in a day or a week or a month.

Yeah, thats pretty much what I do, practicing my guitar or reading a book, even doing some household or yard chores helps.  But the big thing is to just get outside and tramp thru the woods, for however long it takes for this state of mind to pass.  My mind just seems to do that automatically when I get this way.

It's a damn good strategy!  I just never gave it a thought until you put it into words! 8)  Thanks!

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #4797 on: December 09, 2006, 01:01:06 AM »
I want cuddling.  Possibly some intimate enough that it borders on foreplay.
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline Draggon

• L337 H@X0R 0V T3H @$P13 L337
  • Postwhore
« Reply #4798 on: December 09, 2006, 03:40:11 AM »
The newsbox hasn't been updated in like two weeks!!  :tantrum: :P
"run with a pack, not with a herd"

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #4799 on: December 09, 2006, 03:56:46 AM »
Dude, you're like, obsessed with the newsbox...and actually, that's been up there like 6 days, not two weeks.

* QuirkyCarla wonders why no one has questioned or commented on what it says in the newsbox.