Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 358326 times)

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #27435 on: February 27, 2011, 11:43:30 PM »
I found out on the weekend that my "one night stand guy" has been with over 100 girls.

I'ma take a guess that I'm somewhere in between girl number 80 and 90 :-\

Should I tell my next boyfriend about this encounter? ........Erm no, definately not. Not after the last time I was honest and open about it. And there's a 99.99% chance my next boyfriend will be a sexually conservative virgin just the same as the last.

Scrapheap

« Reply #27436 on: February 27, 2011, 11:59:47 PM »
I found out on the weekend that my "one night stand guy" has been with over 100 girls.

Should I tell my next boyfriend about this encounter? ........Erm no, definately not. Not after the last time I was honest and open about it. And there's a 99.99% chance my next boyfriend will be a sexually conservative virgin just the same as the last.

Just make sure you get yourself tested for STD's.  :police:

No need to tell anyone of you're clean.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #27437 on: February 28, 2011, 05:43:14 AM »

Just make sure you get yourself tested for STD's:police:
Always a good idea if you have any reason to question your STD status- even if that reason is just a change in sexual partners.

I'd also add that maybe you'll want to quit with the sexually convervative virgins if they're going to be so judgemental of you, but hey, that might make too much sense.  :P
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #27438 on: February 28, 2011, 05:44:30 AM »

Always a good idea if you have any reason to question your STD status- even if that reason is just a change in sexual partners.

I'd also add that maybe you'll want to quit with the sexually convervative virgins if they're going to be so judgemental of you, but hey, that might make too much sense.  :P

Now behave young lady, we can't have that can we.  :police:
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #27439 on: February 28, 2011, 06:05:16 AM »

Find me a socially dysfunctional guy I can relate to who isn't a virgin :P

One casual sex encounter. ONE!! And I'm made to walk the never ending walk of shame because of it. ONE casual sexual encounter is enough to brand me as loose in the legs :P

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #27440 on: February 28, 2011, 06:10:32 AM »

One casual sex encounter. ONE!! And I'm made to walk the never ending walk of shame because of it. ONE casual sexual encounter is enough to brand me as loose in the legs :P

Who would be spreading that rumour about you.

Don't fret. Take pride in who you are, and let people gossip their heart out. Today's gossip is forgotten tomorrow, unless YOU take it serious.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #27441 on: February 28, 2011, 06:12:05 AM »

Don't let the judgmental ones get to you. If some of these awkward virgin guys woke up one day
with the ability to charm women, they'd turn into  major  sluts in no time.  :P
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #27442 on: February 28, 2011, 12:07:16 PM »
Thinking about the server downtime today.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #27443 on: February 28, 2011, 01:07:16 PM »
I hate it when I post and my post comes up last on the page

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #27444 on: February 28, 2011, 01:08:19 PM »
On the other hand I love it when I end up first

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #27445 on: February 28, 2011, 02:33:57 PM »
thinking why is my little boy such a nawtee urchin?
blah blah blah

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #27446 on: February 28, 2011, 02:52:11 PM »

My twelve year old son has grown so much in the past two months that he resembles "Marmaduke"

... bigger body and longer limbs than he can control, huge paws gone out of control,  more clumsy than his brain can keep up with, breaks everything he wants to touch, stumbles over more words/per/minute than most people can even comprehend, tongue hangs well past his chin at the sight of a female, never, ever, ever stops chattering ... etc.

It is his birthday, soon and I bought him a bunch of books
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #27447 on: February 28, 2011, 06:47:07 PM »
he sounds awesome...my boy breaks stuff too,  in fact all my 'breakables'  have long been broken.    he has a dangerous interest in plugs and electrical gadgets so i dont have many of those left now either :green:
blah blah blah

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #27448 on: February 28, 2011, 06:47:55 PM »
Do I really want to know what's going on inside her head?  her body?  Can I help even if I knew?  Helpless and hopeless.  Tired and I need freedom and a break from all this, but it isn't possible.  Just tough it out.  You can do it.  Take one day, one hour at a time.  Be calm and comforting.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #27449 on: February 28, 2011, 07:03:52 PM »
Do I really want to know what's going on inside her head?  her body?  Can I help even if I knew?  Helpless and hopeless.  Tired and I need freedom and a break from all this, but it isn't possible.  Just tough it out.  You can do it.  Take one day, one hour at a time.  Be calm and comforting.

no one else can do such a good job as you with your child....we have an old saying here  'keep yer pecker up'   sending her majesty some imaginary troops and a few of these  :hug:
blah blah blah