Educational

Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 370728 times)

ozymandias

Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #4155 on: November 03, 2006, 10:52:58 AM »
Are you a member of DeviantArt?   It's a writer's/art forum, it's given "Garnet" (my wife) lots of inspiration for her poems!

Anyway, I am going to kill the next SOB or DOB (I'm an equal opportunity violent fantasizer) who calls here trying to sell a political party/platform and manure spreader.

Post in a bad mood to your hearts content!  I find this place actually more mood elevating than irritating!

Offline drewtheyellow

• Aspie Elite
  • Frequent Poster
« Reply #4156 on: November 03, 2006, 11:22:36 AM »
I am thinking that Oklahoma politicians are pretty much the same. I ended up watching the governor debate and I really couldn't tell how the 2 candidates were significantly different.

thepeaguy

« Reply #4157 on: November 03, 2006, 11:26:18 AM »
I got a reply! I got a reply!

Hurrah!

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #4158 on: November 03, 2006, 11:47:53 AM »
It being november is throwing off my attention-whore senses.  I keep scanning pages and seeing quotes by something something no-something.  And in my glancing pattern recognition I think it may be me for a second.  Distracting.
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #4159 on: November 03, 2006, 12:30:47 PM »
Are you a member of DeviantArt?   It's a writer's/art forum, it's given "Garnet" (my wife) lots of inspiration for her poems!

Anyway, I am going to kill the next SOB or DOB (I'm an equal opportunity violent fantasizer) who calls here trying to sell a political party/platform and manure spreader.

Post in a bad mood to your hearts content!  I find this place actually more mood elevating than irritating!

Thanks Ozy, no I'm not a member of DevientArt, might have to check it out though although I doubt my writing is the right sort or good enough for somewhere like that I do it purely for fun.

ozymandias

« Reply #4160 on: November 03, 2006, 12:51:35 PM »

Thanks Ozy, no I'm not a member of DevientArt, might have to check it out though although I doubt my writing is the right sort or good enough for somewhere like that I do it purely for fun.

You would be in good company, it's not a "professional" writers site.  In fact, Garnet has remarked that a lot of the poems and stuff are "teen angst" stuff.  It would be aplace for you to post your stuff, get and give feedback.  For Garnet it's a place for her to give free rein to her creative thoughts.  As for right sort, there's all kind's there!  Give it a try!

Offline Lurk Hurk Gurk

• Super-Duper Rationalist Crackpot Mystic of the Aspie Elite
  • Postwhore
  • Lhrxiag Trhe (hvng: rbt13)
« Reply #4161 on: November 03, 2006, 01:09:52 PM »
I have now made a new - hopefully either the last, or one followed by constructive discussion, though hoping for the latter would probably be unrealistic - post in The Horribly Horrible Thread of Doom. Now that I explained my view again in more detail, from a new starting point, is it still as offensive? (my guess would be yes, seeing as the level dropped another few points not too long after making it)

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #4162 on: November 03, 2006, 01:12:57 PM »
Thinking on what is there to watch on the movie channels.
Guardian of the Empire

Offline Lurk Hurk Gurk

• Postwhore
« Reply #4163 on: November 03, 2006, 01:15:43 PM »
And what now...? Perhaps I should drink some coffee... This time I am hopefully going to be able to stay up throughout the night. Hopefully, I won't end up posting things all too weird here in the process.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #4164 on: November 03, 2006, 01:34:56 PM »
Jesus christ this chicken with farfalle is fucking great.  Eating this stuff is like sucking the cock of the god of italy.
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline Lurk Hurk Gurk

• Postwhore
« Reply #4165 on: November 03, 2006, 03:26:11 PM »
Just thinking of The Humankind Empire Abh is enough to put a maniacal grin on my face.

Offline BadgerTom

• DEPRAVED ASSHAT
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • NSFW - Not Safe for Woke
« Reply #4166 on: November 03, 2006, 05:42:58 PM »
I got a reply! I got a reply!

Hurrah!

hmm dude love ur AV,DN and Sig...

but he's not as good as Hoenheim :P

cos dude he r00x0r 8)

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #4167 on: November 03, 2006, 06:41:07 PM »

You would be in good company, it's not a "professional" writers site.  In fact, Garnet has remarked that a lot of the poems and stuff are "teen angst" stuff.  It would be aplace for you to post your stuff, get and give feedback.  For Garnet it's a place for her to give free rein to her creative thoughts.  As for right sort, there's all kind's there!  Give it a try!

Thanks, but I wouldn't call the stuff I come out with writing at all really anyway,  And none of its good enough to share with more than a handful of people,but I might check out the site anyway just to see what other people come up with.

Offline BadgerTom

• DEPRAVED ASSHAT
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • NSFW - Not Safe for Woke
« Reply #4168 on: November 03, 2006, 06:47:34 PM »
poetry is bullshit...

its not real, it was all made to impress and woo young girls into sadistic torture and slavery anyway... 8)

ozymandias

« Reply #4169 on: November 03, 2006, 06:53:42 PM »
poetry is bullshit...

its not real, it was all made to impress and woo young girls into sadistic torture and slavery anyway... 8)

Dats cuz ya ain't gut no cultcha and cout!
« Last Edit: November 03, 2006, 06:55:24 PM by ozymandias »