Educational

Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 359010 times)

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #25695 on: October 22, 2010, 04:20:34 AM »
Trying to remember the name of the paint colour I want to use in the room after the ex moves out, I get it cleansed by every major and non major religion/existential belief system, and make it my own.

What kind of colour will it be?

It's a blue-ish grey colour. It reminds me of calm waters and stormy skies, depending on how the light shines on it. It's very subtle though. When I wanted to re-paint the guest bedroom to be used as my bedroom, my best friend said she was going to pick out the colour and i wouldn't know what it would be until it was up on the walls. I trust her completely. This was  the colour she picked and I loved it! But I don't know the name. Must track it down.

CG, lovely to see you around.

Are you thinking of Duck Egg Blue maybe?

http://www.baumhaus.co.uk/assets/catalog/parts/high_resolution/Duck_Egg_SR16009.jpg

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #25696 on: October 22, 2010, 05:15:49 AM »
How nice it would be if people would be making a mistake in writing down the bank account number of the taxes. My bank account number is sooooo similar.
Can't believe that in all these years I have it, not a single mistake like that has been made.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Celticgoddess

« Reply #25697 on: October 22, 2010, 06:31:39 AM »
Trying to remember the name of the paint colour I want to use in the room after the ex moves out, I get it cleansed by every major and non major religion/existential belief system, and make it my own.

What kind of colour will it be?

It's a blue-ish grey colour. It reminds me of calm waters and stormy skies, depending on how the light shines on it. It's very subtle though. When I wanted to re-paint the guest bedroom to be used as my bedroom, my best friend said she was going to pick out the colour and i wouldn't know what it would be until it was up on the walls. I trust her completely. This was  the colour she picked and I loved it! But I don't know the name. Must track it down.

CG, lovely to see you around.

Are you thinking of Duck Egg Blue maybe?

http://www.baumhaus.co.uk/assets/catalog/parts/high_resolution/Duck_Egg_SR16009.jpg

Yes. Very similar to that! A bit lighter though.  I find it to be such a soothing colour.

Today I'm thinking that Monkeygirl should not have gone to school. She came home feeling unwell yeseterday, woke up stuffy nosed, cough, pink cheeks, but the ex won't keep her home unless she has a fever. So it was either a huge argument, or just let her go, and figure since it's Friday she'll have two down days. Poor monkey. She asked if I would make sure I could give her lots of snuggles when she comes home. :heart:

richard

« Reply #25698 on: October 22, 2010, 08:52:51 AM »
this little round cut dark green fire agate is gonna work well with his brother

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #25699 on: October 22, 2010, 12:19:55 PM »
kitten is CUTE

I wanna eat it  :green: :green: :green:

Celticgoddess

« Reply #25700 on: October 22, 2010, 04:32:45 PM »
How the hell am I supposed to keep doing this? I bet he'll still be here when 2011 rings in.   :headexplode:

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #25701 on: October 22, 2010, 04:34:29 PM »
How the hell am I supposed to keep doing this? I bet he'll still be here when 2011 rings in.   :headexplode:

Call your lawyer?

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #25702 on: October 22, 2010, 04:47:29 PM »

Call your lawyer?

Yes, I'm surprised he is still around. Is it possible for you to be the one to move out CG? All this money on lawyers, maybe you should just funnel it into getting your own place and get a restraining order put on him.

I know it sounds simpler to write than it really is.

Celticgoddess

« Reply #25703 on: October 22, 2010, 06:12:56 PM »

Call your lawyer?

Yes, I'm surprised he is still around. Is it possible for you to be the one to move out CG? All this money on lawyers, maybe you should just funnel it into getting your own place and get a restraining order put on him.

Hyke - I got a response back from his lawyer which is why I'm upset. My dad is helping me draft back a response to my lawyer to figure out how to proceed. He won't move out by November 30th, he won't provide an interim financial agreement, his lawyers response was speaking on behalf of BOTH of us which infuriated me. Sorry, but you do not speak for me. You do not tell MY lawyer that November 30th is too soon for either party to find appropriate living conditions. There was a paragraph that insinuated that the house will not go to me like it's supposed to. All a huge headache.

Eclair - I can't move out. He makes all the money, I'm a stay at home mum, and I have no access to the account. So he holds all the cards. We can't even get an interim financial agreement out of him right now. I get just under $10k a year from him. That's it.

And a restraining order is impossible. Emotional abusers leave no proof of their abuse. He's very well known in our community and in the business he works in and everyone loves him. The burden would be on me to prove the abuse and I can't.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #25704 on: October 22, 2010, 06:15:21 PM »
Stupid fucker. Let EBM beat him up.  :grrr: :grrr: :grrr:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Celticgoddess

« Reply #25705 on: October 22, 2010, 06:19:19 PM »
Stupid fucker. Let EBM beat him up.  :grrr: :grrr: :grrr:

We can't have EBM going to jail. No beatings. :P

This is CG constantly taking the high road and feeling like she's paying a big price for it. All he has to do is move the fuck out and we can still deal with all the paperwork and crap. There is NO reason for him to continue living in this house (money is totally NOT an issue, the bastard can afford more than most people) other than he wants to stay here to continue to control as much as he can.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #25706 on: October 22, 2010, 06:30:26 PM »
Yeah, I got as much, and that's what's making me mad on your behalf. Not sure I could NOT beat him up. It's obvious that's he's getting off on control.

I hope things will change for the better for you soon. You deserve better.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Celticgoddess

« Reply #25707 on: October 22, 2010, 06:55:12 PM »
Yeah, I got as much, and that's what's making me mad on your behalf. Not sure I could NOT beat him up. It's obvious that's he's getting off on control.

I hope things will change for the better for you soon. You deserve better.

Thanks. I know I have a very good life ahead of me. I just need to close this chapter first. I think his pride took a huge hit because he never thought I would leave him. Karma will kick his ass at some point I'm sure. The one thing that keeps me going is that I'm not saying/doing anything that I need to be ashamed of down the road. My kids can look at my behaviour, hear my words, and I will not have to explain myself to them because I'm being true to myself and I'm not hitting below the belt. can't say the same for him. What he's said/done is already threatening the last shred of a trust he has with monkeyboy. But he doesn't care. He'd throw him under the bus and take monkeygirl if he could. That's what breaks my heart. I just need him out, out, out so I can put the pieces of my life back together again. Le sigh.

And 'round and 'round it goes. It will get better. I guess it's just a time thing.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2010, 10:32:53 PM by Celticgoddess »

richard

« Reply #25708 on: October 22, 2010, 10:26:12 PM »
none so live is a very cool!

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #25709 on: October 23, 2010, 01:33:07 AM »

Call your lawyer?

Hyke - I got a response back from his lawyer which is why I'm upset. My dad is helping me draft back a response to my lawyer to figure out how to proceed. He won't move out by November 30th, he won't provide an interim financial agreement, his lawyers response was speaking on behalf of BOTH of us which infuriated me. Sorry, but you do not speak for me. You do not tell MY lawyer that November 30th is too soon for either party to find appropriate living conditions. There was a paragraph that insinuated that the house will not go to me like it's supposed to. All a huge headache.

Eclair - I can't move out. He makes all the money, I'm a stay at home mum, and I have no access to the account. So he holds all the cards. We can't even get an interim financial agreement out of him right now. I get just under $10k a year from him. That's it.

And a restraining order is impossible. Emotional abusers leave no proof of their abuse. He's very well known in our community and in the business he works in and everyone loves him. The burden would be on me to prove the abuse and I can't.

Too soon?  :zombiefuck:
This has been going on for years. And his lawyer knows that just as well as yours. Maybe your ex can fool people around him, but, you do have proof in contacts with mediation and your own lawyer that your ex has had plenty of time already.

30 november 2010 is at least a year too late.