Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 374788 times)

P7PSP

Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #22005 on: November 13, 2009, 10:17:59 PM »
Oh yeah? Well then I'll kick him with my fuck me boots. :cfm:
Oooh! I hate those fuck me boots nut kicks.  :zombiefuck: :zoinks:

Celticgoddess

« Reply #22006 on: November 13, 2009, 10:19:18 PM »

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #22007 on: November 13, 2009, 10:19:57 PM »
Oh God I remember Timmeyeh!

Thinking the his postcount may rise some.  :duh:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Celticgoddess

« Reply #22008 on: November 13, 2009, 10:21:16 PM »
Oh yeah? Well then I'll kick him with my fuck me boots. :cfm:
Oooh! I hate those fuck me boots nut kicks.  :zombiefuck: :zoinks:

And I know you're just dyin to ask me to spank ya. Go ahead. ask me for it.  >:D

P7PSP

« Reply #22009 on: November 13, 2009, 10:23:33 PM »
Not while you have tose boots and that attitude.  :zoinks:

Celticgoddess

« Reply #22010 on: November 13, 2009, 10:24:11 PM »
Bah. That's no fun. :laugh:

Scrapheap

« Reply #22011 on: November 13, 2009, 10:30:57 PM »
Oh God I remember Timmeyeh!

Thinking the his postcount may rise some.  :duh:

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!  :emb:

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #22012 on: November 14, 2009, 01:51:54 AM »
I am getting confused about who is with who on this site. Like it is a joke that everyone gets except me.

I had the power cord charger for the laptop under the blanket on my bed. I think I could have started a fire.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2009, 03:19:02 AM by renaeden »
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #22013 on: November 14, 2009, 03:58:50 AM »
God damn, I'm looking at my past on another message board and facepalm at my own emoness and stupidity. Makes me wonder why I'm so worried about being hatred, as I'm loathed by quite a few people for the faggotry I did. Because with how I think now, I find the whole thing hilarious.

I probably should confess here that I did engage in cybering activities with a woman I liked on there before we formed a relationship (it was lust and I know, I look back at it and feel embarrassed now), and talked openly about sexual things and generally made myself her bitch because of my own insecurities. Oh well, shit happens, I fucked up, I learned, I move on.

No need to remind me I'm a basement dwelling loser, I already came to terms with that a while ago and since I've learned to appreciate the power of lulz, I feel a lot better. :laugh:
« Last Edit: November 14, 2009, 04:00:55 AM by Singularity »
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #22014 on: November 14, 2009, 04:05:12 AM »
If you stop learning you stop living. You evolved and moved on. Anything that you were helped in making you who you are. If you feel good about who you are then you can forgive who you were as it is essential part in making you the person of today.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #22015 on: November 14, 2009, 04:21:41 AM »
If you stop learning you stop living. You evolved and moved on. Anything that you were helped in making you who you are. If you feel good about who you are then you can forgive who you were as it is essential part in making you the person of today.

True. But I'm just reflecting upon myself, however what I used to find distressing I now find hilarious. :laugh:
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #22016 on: November 14, 2009, 06:20:59 AM »

True. But I'm just reflecting upon myself, however what I used to find distressing I now find hilarious. :laugh:

:thumbup:

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #22017 on: November 14, 2009, 06:25:19 AM »
Holy fuck, guests everywhere! lol

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #22018 on: November 14, 2009, 07:45:19 AM »
I am getting confused about who is with who on this site. Like it is a joke that everyone gets except me.

I had the power cord charger for the laptop under the blanket on my bed. I think I could have started a fire.

i'm currently with milla, bint, fiona and pmselle

hope that clears a few things up :thumbup:

Offline Lemon Aguilera

• lemonese pudding
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #22019 on: November 14, 2009, 07:59:22 AM »
you got a harem.
"the dreams we dream together become reality" - John Lemon