Educational

Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 369414 times)

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #19455 on: June 08, 2009, 12:31:46 PM »
There are too many stupid sluts in the UK. That is the problem. Dumb bitches getting pregnant repeatedly. :dunce:

TheoK

« Reply #19456 on: June 08, 2009, 12:32:15 PM »
There are too many stupid sluts in the UK. That is the problem. Dumb bitches getting pregnant repeatedly. :dunce:
:agreed:

With niggers.  >:(

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #19457 on: June 08, 2009, 12:35:50 PM »
Niggers jews, bad news. :zoinks:

TheoK

« Reply #19458 on: June 08, 2009, 12:38:14 PM »
Yup.  :grrr:

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #19459 on: June 08, 2009, 12:46:10 PM »
Oh my gawd! :zoinks: I was just introduced to one of the new hires and she is fucking smoking! I think she has a Latin thing going on and while I am not usually influenced by finely dressed females with makeup and shit...damn she looked good!

Right after they left I heard someone walking down towards the dark corner where my desk resides and I knew who it would be and why. This old dude in the office comes by and gives me a look. I said nothing and will remain silent. Good thing she is down in the other building or she might become distracting.

She blushed when I shook her hand too! Woot! :eyelash:
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #19460 on: June 08, 2009, 12:47:14 PM »
Oh my gawd! :zoinks: I was just introduced to one of the new hires and she is fucking smoking! I think she has a Latin thing going on and while I am not usually influenced by finely dressed females with makeup and shit...damn she looked good!

Right after they left I heard someone walking down towards the dark corner where my desk resides and I knew who it would be and why. This old dude in the office comes by and gives me a look. I said nothing and will remain silent. Good thing she is down in the other building or she might become distracting.

Hahaha. Show no intrest for a while.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #19461 on: June 08, 2009, 12:49:59 PM »
There are too many racist cunts in the world, especially in this forum. Judge an individual on their own merits, not by their ethnicity, religion, sexuality, etc. It's people who do that shit that makes this place so fucked up.
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me

TheoK

« Reply #19462 on: June 08, 2009, 12:51:00 PM »
There are too many racist cunts in the world, especially in this forum. Judge an individual on their own merits, not by their ethnicity, religion, sexuality, etc. It's people who do that shit that makes this place so fucked up.

You haven't seen Sweden or the UK before and after the immigration flood.  :grrr:

Blasted

« Reply #19463 on: June 08, 2009, 12:53:10 PM »

You haven't seen Sweden or the UK before and after the immigration flood.  :grrr:

Neither have you  :zoinks: I don't recall you being in the UK

Blasted

« Reply #19464 on: June 08, 2009, 12:54:17 PM »

Awesome!

TheoK

« Reply #19465 on: June 08, 2009, 12:55:20 PM »

But I remember Sweden before, stupid bint. :boxers:

Blasted

« Reply #19466 on: June 08, 2009, 12:55:54 PM »

But I remember Sweden before, stupid bint. :boxers:

So why mention the UK?  :zoinks:

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #19467 on: June 08, 2009, 12:57:11 PM »
Yeah, that worked great when I was younger except I would forget to finally show my interest before they gave up. Now I just throw myself at their feet and beg. Problem right now is that I haven't given up on this other girl yet. It takes me about 8-16 months to wear a girl down and make her realize how awesome I am. I've still got some time. :zoinks:

Hahaha. Show no intrest for a while.
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #19468 on: June 08, 2009, 12:59:00 PM »

I have been to the UK, Netherlands, Germany, France, Switzerland, and Canada bitch!
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me

TheoK

« Reply #19469 on: June 08, 2009, 01:00:04 PM »

I have been to the UK, Netherlands, Germany, France, Switzerland, and Canada bitch!

But you haven't been to a European country before there were lots of niggers and Arabs here, have you?