Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 371942 times)

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #18930 on: April 11, 2009, 06:14:23 PM »
I have to write up here on my iPhone for long quotes! Anyway, I suppose for umpteenth time in recent memory I have misunderstood the statements of a female. Chalk it up to :asthing: !!! Maybe I should cut my hands off instead of my tongue, since clearly they are digging a deeper and deeper hole for absolutely no reason.

What makes you think Trigger's my type?

I dunno, you do seem to be hitting it off.

If you ignore the giant REBOUND!!!! red flag...

I don't see how you get that impression! She shot me down on a simple, "Hey, kinda, maybe, like to get to know you more than just this virtual way, since you can't really know someone just by this virtual reality environment, no strings or ulterior motives kind of way!" I was relegated to Pluto and completely fine with that! Despite the talk, I really ain't trying to get some, if that's what everyone thinks. I know it's hard to express real emotions and
intent on here, it's all cool! Can't express that enough! I have a really silly, albeit pervy sense of humor online. Probably a front for my insecurities.

I have spent over three years working on my escape strategy, including the what ifs about collateral damage! The last thing I am going to do is cause emotional damage to a third party. I ain't some selfish creep looking to satisfy my own pathetic needs!

While it really is irrelevant, I am not on the rebound! I would have to have actually lost something to be on the rebound. I gave up on whatever this is years ago. I am emotionally stable and only troubled by the whole impact to my children!

Now, back to my online personality!!!! So, I am sure we can find some way to mix tickling and knives! I can be brave at times! 

Um, I think Pyraxis meant that PMS Elle was on the rebound, but if you want a knife and tickle fight with Pyraxis, that would really be something to see.

:ninja: :swords:

:evilplus:
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #18931 on: April 11, 2009, 06:19:09 PM »
Nah, Trig was correct, I meant that he was on the rebound. But my intent was to tease PMSElle, not to slight his integrity.

I don't even really know what's wrong with going after someone "on the rebound" - I just know it's something people say not to do.

But, I doubt Trigger's emotional stability, not because of anything to do with rebounds, but because of things like keeping track of every item that goes in and out of the house, and fishing through the trash for any possible recyclables. That alone would make me run far and fast in the opposite direction.

I get what Callaway's saying, though.  :eyebrows:
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #18932 on: April 11, 2009, 06:43:32 PM »
I don't fish through the garbage! I used to grab stuff if I saw it, just because I was trying to do the right thing environmentally! It's a control game to her! My mind does, however track many such things! That is something that you just deal with when you have a mind that never shuts up and has to be doing many things at once! Maybe that is a red flag though. I guess I am defective goods! By the way, I do not think my integrity has been questioned. I am just a hell of a lot deeper than I can convey on here. The active, analytical mind means I have long since worked out many of the complications to just about anything I may do. Who the fuck thinks about what to do when a plane is coming down right at you? I do! Shit like that crosses my mind and then I analyze it! Twice I've jumped into flamng cars without thinking, because I had already worked out the scenarios! Most of it's useless, but every now and again it pays off!
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #18933 on: April 11, 2009, 06:50:40 PM »
I don't fish through the garbage! I used to grab stuff if I saw it, just because I was trying to do the right thing environmentally! It's a control game to her! My mind does, however track many such things! That is something that you just deal with when you have a mind that never shuts up and has to be doing many things at once! Maybe that is a red flag though. I guess I am defective goods! By the way, I do not think my integrity has been questioned. I am just a hell of a lot deeper than I can convey on here. The active, analytical mind means I have long since worked out many of the complications to just about anything I may do. Who the fuck thinks about what to do when a plane is coming down right at you? I do! Shit like that crosses my mind and then I analyze it! Twice I've jumped into flamng cars without thinking, because I had already worked out the scenarios! Most of it's useless, but every now and again it pays off!

My wife told me I'm weird today for thinking about stuff like that and having contingency plans for everything even the contingency plans themselves.  But I am rarely at a loss of what to do in emergencies
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #18934 on: April 11, 2009, 06:55:21 PM »

Okay, fair enough. I just think it takes two to play a control game, so that makes it somewhat suspicious. But maybe it's just a case of two people really setting off each other's worst sides, so it wouldn't happen with somebody else.

I haven't gotten the sense that you're shallow.

What did you plan out that made it a simple decision to jump into burning cars?
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #18935 on: April 11, 2009, 06:59:13 PM »
Nothing personal, but I wouldn't run from the whole knives thing. Seems a little shallow to discount me because of a little OCD!!!!! :P

Nah, Trig was correct, I meant that he was on the rebound. But my intent was to tease PMSElle, not to slight his integrity.

I don't even really know what's wrong with going after someone "on the rebound" - I just know it's something people say not to do.

But, I doubt Trigger's emotional stability, not because of anything to do with rebounds, but because of things like keeping track of every item that goes in and out of the house, and fishing through the trash for any possible recyclables. That alone would make me run far and fast in the opposite direction.

I get what Callaway's saying, though.  :eyebrows:
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me

Offline Small Penis

• Boring troll
  • Frequent Poster
« Reply #18936 on: April 11, 2009, 07:00:33 PM »
i'm thinking about raping trigger11 in his asshole then letting him cut off my penis and fry it up for dinner

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #18937 on: April 11, 2009, 07:03:45 PM »
I had worked out different scenarios mostly. What kind of fire and where! I expected it to be my own car though, but I ended up aiding complete strangers.

Okay, fair enough. I just think it takes two to play a control game, so that makes it somewhat suspicious. But maybe it's just a case of two people really setting off each other's worst sides, so it wouldn't happen with somebody else.

I haven't gotten the sense that you're shallow.

What did you plan out that made it a simple decision to jump into burning cars?
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #18938 on: April 11, 2009, 07:05:54 PM »
i'm thinking about raping trigger11 in his asshole then letting him cut off my penis and fry it up for dinner

I already ate, so no thanks!
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #18939 on: April 11, 2009, 07:09:19 PM »
Nothing personal, but I wouldn't run from the whole knives thing. Seems a little shallow to discount me because of a little OCD!!!!! :P

It's not shallowness so much as old frustration and personality conflict. I don't have a problem with OCD - I lived in relative harmony with an OCD roommate for a couple years - but I have a really hard time dealing with packrats and people with strong attachments to objects, which seems like it might be related to an insistence on recycling.

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #18940 on: April 11, 2009, 07:11:14 PM »
I had worked out different scenarios mostly. What kind of fire and where! I expected it to be my own car though, but I ended up aiding complete strangers.

Damnit, that doesn't tell me anything useful about the logistics. I could have guessed that much!  :laugh:

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #18941 on: April 11, 2009, 07:14:32 PM »

It's not shallowness so much as old frustration and personality conflict. I don't have a problem with OCD - I lived in relative harmony with an OCD roommate for a couple years - but I have a really hard time dealing with packrats and people with strong attachments to objects, which seems like it might be related to an insistence on recycling.

I said, "Nothing personal!" Plus I italicized and bolded "little"! I did forget the rolling eyes emoticon though, so my bad! So, are we gonna do this or not? Nobody else is interested! How about out of sympathy?

Note: I'm just playing! I love all my I2 ladies!!!!!
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #18942 on: April 11, 2009, 07:16:12 PM »
 ???

Wait, am I supposed to be teasing you about sex or something? I'm crap at that kind of game. Pass.  :asthing:

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #18943 on: April 11, 2009, 07:20:52 PM »

Damnit, that doesn't tell me anything useful about the logistics. I could have guessed that much!  :laugh:

See my photo? I am at club in DC for Cloud Cult and a bunch of teenyboppers and I am chattng on here with me iPhone! I don't have the thumb speed to go into much more! I also have to keep my FB fans up on the show, so I am simultaneously over there! Plus I am OCD about typos, so it takes me forever to type shit!

Bring it on amerikasend! I am 5 feet from the stage just to the right of center! You can't miss me! Look at my photo! Same hat, hoodie, and sunglasses!!!!!
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #18944 on: April 11, 2009, 07:23:15 PM »
???

Wait, am I supposed to be teasing you about sex or something? I'm crap at that kind of game. Pass.  :asthing:

Knives and tickling! You got nothing? Wow, I am that pathetic! :zoinks:
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me