Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 371355 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #18870 on: March 30, 2009, 02:38:08 PM »
I will always have the excuse that I was drunk when we chose this furniture (well, not drunk, but I was at my limit before we left on this latest shopping spree, so I could make a case that I was impaired when the choices were made - actually, I was hiding and my wife made the choices, even better!)

The new living room furniture was delivered today and I have no idea where I am, but I found my keyboard.

I can't look, yet!!
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18871 on: March 30, 2009, 10:17:36 PM »
I remember when we bought this furniture.  We really needed it, but looking for it at all the different stores and deciding what to finally buy was a stressful experience.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2009, 11:49:09 PM by Callaway »

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18872 on: March 30, 2009, 11:43:34 PM »
I remember when we bought this furniture.  We realy needed it, but looking for it at all the different stores and deciding what to finally buy was a stressful experience.

Yes, it was a nightmare. So many things wrong with shopping every store in this town and the surrounding towns - so many things wrong with trying to make a decision you will have to live with for a long time - so many things wrong with the thought of not having "my" old familiar furniture around anymore - so many things wrong with leaving for work in good faith and returning to find you don't recognize the inside of your own house - so many things wrong with the smell of brand new stuffing and upholstery - so many things wrong with the change in acoustics in the house now - so many things wrong. I have only barely looked. I looked some in the stores, though, so I know what it looks like.

It's nice stuff. Earth tones and maple. We needed new furniture.

I will now have to re-do the entire living room to more closely match. I felt that it would be better to just let her get the furniture she wanted and then, once it is all in place (and my ears quit ringing from the experience of seeing everything NEW), we can more properly match paint and drapes with the new scheme.

I will always have my "excuse."

:D
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #18873 on: March 31, 2009, 05:01:15 PM »
Laura Ling is being held in North Korea? Shit, I turn off the tv for a week and half and I miss everything.
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #18874 on: April 01, 2009, 12:30:30 AM »
God damn it, I shouldn't post when I feel like this. Lack of sleep, alcohol and lots of sugar can form a nasty combination lol.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18875 on: April 01, 2009, 06:44:21 AM »
I wonder who will notice first?
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #18876 on: April 01, 2009, 06:46:49 AM »
I did.  :P
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18877 on: April 01, 2009, 11:14:02 AM »

Check your ask away thread.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18878 on: April 01, 2009, 11:34:49 AM »
God damn it, I shouldn't post when I feel like this. Lack of sleep, alcohol and lots of sugar can form a nasty combination lol.

... as can too much exposure to a BB store during business hours, combined with life changing "grow-up" events witnessed in you childrens' lives.

:lol:

Hey, some here forgive me for being an overloaded cunty asswipe at times - they will you too.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #18879 on: April 01, 2009, 03:15:18 PM »

... as can too much exposure to a BB store during business hours, combined with life changing "grow-up" events witnessed in you childrens' lives.

:lol:

Hey, some here forgive me for being an overloaded cunty asswipe at times - they will you too.

Of course you are forgiven, by necessity....

If I wouldn't, I'd have to take my own overload reactions far too serious too.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18880 on: April 01, 2009, 05:26:17 PM »

Check your ask away thread.

Lol- I think last year someone ended up asking me my own question, in my own thread, too.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline SleepyDragon

• Little Green Lizard of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #18881 on: April 01, 2009, 05:53:05 PM »
Uh, Callaway... (*this is so embarrassing*) I didn't mean to imply that you were... you know... not a good person and everything, I mean, I think you're fantastic, honest....

Aw damn it, I'll just say it! Would you like some peanut-butter-choc-chip cookies as well? :eyelash:

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #18882 on: April 01, 2009, 07:08:24 PM »
So that's What What (in the Butt). Interesting video.
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #18883 on: April 01, 2009, 07:31:30 PM »
Sometimes I wish I was someone else
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #18884 on: April 01, 2009, 07:35:53 PM »
Sometimes I wish I was someone else

Why? You're not boring.