Educational

Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 364256 times)

Blasted

Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #17340 on: July 04, 2008, 01:12:08 PM »
I'm worried, my biological dad is coming over on Saturday to give me the money from my Nan's will and he's sleeping over  :GA:

My stupid stupid stupid mum invited him over because he lives quite far away.  Fuck me, I'm terrified.  He will want to talk :|

Why don't you want to talk to him?

Too awkward.

He's a bastard stranger and the only thing that connects us is his bit of sperm that happened to make me.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #17341 on: July 04, 2008, 02:38:07 PM »
Then don't. It should be your choice.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #17342 on: July 04, 2008, 05:39:36 PM »
I'd assume not- mine is usually just a source of accurate information.   :laugh:

It's not paranoia if they really are out to get you?  :P
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Blasted

« Reply #17343 on: July 05, 2008, 02:14:59 PM »
lmao!

To think that I actually thought that he would turn up.  How fucking retarded of me.  He could have at least called to say he wasn't planning to come.

Screw him.  I just want the money my Nan left me now and nothing else to do with him.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17344 on: July 06, 2008, 08:52:28 AM »
I'd assume not- mine is usually just a source of accurate information.   :laugh:

It's not paranoia if they really are out to get you?  :P
precisely!
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #17345 on: July 06, 2008, 12:43:58 PM »
Taking a break from cleaning in the basement dreading going back down too much clutter even for me
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #17346 on: July 06, 2008, 12:55:29 PM »
The berries in the garden are coming into season.  It's nice to be able to pick them by the handful, especially since they're so expensive to buy in the shops.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #17347 on: July 06, 2008, 02:04:15 PM »
Should I just order the books, instead of just thinking about it?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #17348 on: July 06, 2008, 03:20:52 PM »
I should get stuff inside before the rain comes
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #17349 on: July 06, 2008, 03:26:45 PM »
I just heard from my mum that my uncle phoned his mum to confess that he masturbated.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #17350 on: July 06, 2008, 03:28:13 PM »
I just heard from my mum that my uncle phoned his mum to confess that he masturbated.

Was this a one-time event or does he call every time?

- Albert Einstein

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #17351 on: July 06, 2008, 03:40:06 PM »

A one-time event.  He's been struggling with his guilt at lusting for a married woman he works with, and maybe thought that confessing his masturbation sins would make God a little less angry with him.  His mum just happens to be his own personal conduit to God.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #17352 on: July 06, 2008, 05:54:50 PM »

A one-time event.  He's been struggling with his guilt at lusting for a married woman he works with, and maybe thought that confessing his masturbation sins would make God a little less angry with him.  His mum just happens to be his own personal conduit to God.

How did this happen? Is he a total religious nutcase in some bizarre little sect or something along those lines?

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #17353 on: July 06, 2008, 05:59:45 PM »

A one-time event.  He's been struggling with his guilt at lusting for a married woman he works with, and maybe thought that confessing his masturbation sins would make God a little less angry with him. His mum just happens to be his own personal conduit to God.

How did this happen? Is he a total religious nutcase in some bizarre little sect or something along those lines?

Yes, he's a total religious nutcase, but he's so irritating and self-obsessed that no sect would have him, so he just god-bothers on his own and sends any spare tens of thousands of pounds he has to Christian missionary organisations.  Right now he's contemplating selling two of his houses to fund a Christian Asian radio station to spread the good word.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17354 on: July 08, 2008, 01:40:30 PM »
I was a little bit worried there, but apparently there's no huge reason to be concerned that my carpet keeps getting wet.

:orly:

(There's moisture seeping through my floor into the carpet- not a lot, but I'm on the first floor and the whole building's on top of concrete.  I guess this tends to happen in summer.  It's not a swamp so I'm not too bothered- I was mostly pictuing the whole apartment being suddenly unliveable.)
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.