Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 363557 times)

thepeaguy

Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #17220 on: June 20, 2008, 11:22:20 AM »
I passed my Level 1 English exam: 35/40.
Congrats :)

Whats the Level 1 exam part of?

Edit: When did the big grin become laughter...

And my Highlander video is now on SomethingAwful.com. Plus, it has nearly 5,000 views.

Offline Tesla

• The Dark Horse of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I'm Tesla, and I'm getting sick and tired.
    • My cafepress store
« Reply #17221 on: June 20, 2008, 11:35:01 AM »

And my Highlander video is now on SomethingAwful.com. Plus, it has nearly 5,000 views.

I actually considered uploading it to break.com.

You should do that, you could win $400 if they choose to put it on the homepage.
I came to this world with nothing
and I leave with nothing but love,
everything else is just borrowed.

Fuck it, we'll do it live.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #17222 on: June 20, 2008, 11:41:10 AM »

Lol, you have been busy it seems :)

Can you link the vid, I should be able to grab it in the middle of my fucking boring packing...

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #17223 on: June 20, 2008, 11:54:51 AM »
Why does work always come in waves,  either it's dead slow or I can't keep up :-\
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #17224 on: June 20, 2008, 12:49:56 PM »
I'm thinking that I was excessively callous and insensitive to Odeon, yesterday. It was not until just now, after reading quite a bit of the board to catch up, that I began to realise that his statements of angst were serious. I responded in a self centered, joking way and misinterpreted his posts as being just another day's worth of the same old "Fuck it all"  storm waves that swamp most of us at some point, on a daily basis.

I hope he can overlook the hardhearted impertinence of my musing and accept an apology for the stolid, apathetic distance I showed him, yesterday.

Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

thepeaguy

« Reply #17225 on: June 20, 2008, 01:53:05 PM »

Lol, you have been busy it seems :)

Can you link the vid, I should be able to grab it in the middle of my fucking boring packing...

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,985.2700.html

The links are in that page.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #17226 on: June 20, 2008, 03:44:34 PM »
To sexy for my pants. :laugh: :wanker:
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #17227 on: June 20, 2008, 03:45:10 PM »
I'm thinking that I was excessively callous and insensitive to Odeon, yesterday. It was not until just now, after reading quite a bit of the board to catch up, that I began to realise that his statements of angst were serious. I responded in a self centered, joking way and misinterpreted his posts as being just another day's worth of the same old "Fuck it all"  storm waves that swamp most of us at some point, on a daily basis.

I hope he can overlook the hardhearted impertinence of my musing and accept an apology for the stolid, apathetic distance I showed him, yesterday.

It's OK, DD. There was no way you could know.

Although an observant reader should be able to connect some of the dots. ;)
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #17228 on: June 20, 2008, 05:21:55 PM »
Wow that lighting was close :o
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17229 on: June 20, 2008, 05:45:15 PM »

It's OK, DD. There was no way you could know.

Although an observant reader should be able to connect some of the dots. ;)

That's the key, reading. Once I calmed down and got caught up on yesterday's "recent posts,"  early this morning,  I began to see a theme emerge.
It worries me.
 :^\
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #17230 on: June 20, 2008, 05:57:54 PM »
Yeah, I saw the same theme. I'd probably shoot a bullet through everyone's collective feet if I tried to touch it, but I hope it works out okay nonetheless.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #17231 on: June 20, 2008, 06:31:17 PM »

I actually considered uploading it to break.com.

You should do that, you could win $400 if they choose to put it on the homepage.
Hmm, I dont see any reason why not. P's video is totally out there now anyway. Lets keep our legend rocking ;D

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17232 on: June 20, 2008, 06:57:25 PM »
I have had social ettiquette too well-engrained into me.  I mean, seriously, why didn't I just hock a lugie into that hairdresser's face when she was done bucthering me intstead of just stiffing her on the tip like a good little passive-aggressive modern american sheep?

I look good but she did NOT do what I wanted.  Dumb cunt.  (And hopefully I look better tomorrow when there's not so much damn rpduct in my hair it's like straw.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

ozymandias

« Reply #17233 on: June 20, 2008, 07:08:22 PM »
I have had social ettiquette too well-engrained into me.  I mean, seriously, why didn't I just hock a lugie into that hairdresser's face when she was done bucthering me intstead of just stiffing her on the tip like a good little passive-aggressive modern american sheep?

I look good but she did NOT do what I wanted.  Dumb cunt.  (And hopefully I look better tomorrow when there's not so much damn rpduct in my hair it's like straw.

Ok, lets be blunt, your hair, your choice.  You should get what YOU want, BUT, you have to SPEAK UP and if she doesn't do what you want, Fuck the tip, stiffing her and saying why will speak louder and more forcefully than spitting in her face.  Yeah, I know what you mean by social etiquette being drilled into ones psyche.  I was raised catholic, I:E.  SHUT UP AND DO AS YOUR TOLD, DON'T QUESTION ANYTHING.!  But, it doesn't have to be this way all your life!   There's more than one hairdresser out there.............. :smurf: O0 :shamone: :elvis: :zombiefuck:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17234 on: June 20, 2008, 07:14:25 PM »
Yeah, I saw the same theme. I'd probably shoot a bullet through everyone's collective feet if I tried to touch it, but I hope it works out okay nonetheless.

He said he was not going to talk about it on the net, so trying to touch the cause of the theme would place your bullet's path a bit closer to vital organs than feet.

Best not.

I hope things work out, too.