Educational

Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 364353 times)

Sophgay

Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #16500 on: April 17, 2008, 10:46:49 PM »
Just realised the fan behind me has been there since summer. I guess I couldn't be arsed moving it in September, and then was distracted by other things from early October onwards. I've only just noticed it. Might as well leave it there for this summer now.

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #16501 on: April 17, 2008, 10:59:21 PM »
Just realised the fan behind me has been there since summer. I guess I couldn't be arsed moving it in September, and then was distracted by other things from early October onwards. I've only just noticed it. Might as well leave it there for this summer now.
Yeah I would just leave it now.
Guardian of the Empire

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16502 on: April 18, 2008, 02:52:03 AM »
I think I'm using too much soap again. Itchy. And no, I don't have lice. It is the soap.
If I use too much soap my skin gets itchy, even with moisturised soap. So I try to have the shortest showers possible and I think that helps. Have to use tar-based shampoo as well.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16503 on: April 18, 2008, 06:21:24 AM »
i used washing liquid in the shower and then had mom bring me soap. i ran out of soap. :zombiefuck: i also used half my shampoo. ugh. i was so fucking traumatized i kept scrubbing myself over and over like a rape victim. i felt raped everyway but sexually. violated. the doctor was a patronizing asshole that didn't even give me any prescriptions. noone has ever treated me like that. i hope i paid some heavyduty karma with that. :headbang2:

on the brighter side my other issues seem to have taken a backseat compared to the horror of that fucker. i think i got cured a little but now i am terrified of anything that might have come in contact with anything to do with that doctor. ugh. i get like this when i have bad experiences with people. they become radioactive.

maybe i should try to forgive him but it is hard. i don't even feel sorry for the fucker. >:(
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16504 on: April 18, 2008, 06:27:11 AM »
That sounds just horrible.  What did he do to you?

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16505 on: April 18, 2008, 06:30:20 AM »
looked in my ears. and treated me like utter shit. like i wasn't even a person with my own thoughts and rights. like i was some chimp that didn't know what was best for me. i've lived with OCD, that fucker read about it on DSM IV and he pretended to know better.

i know it doesn't maybe sound much but i can feel people's energy and his was foul. it made me sick. if it had been a nice doctor that treated me with respect i would have not been overwhelmed by the germs in that place. it just made everything so much worse.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #16506 on: April 18, 2008, 06:31:00 AM »
i used washing liquid in the shower and then had mom bring me soap. i ran out of soap. :zombiefuck: i also used half my shampoo. ugh. i was so fucking traumatized i kept scrubbing myself over and over like a rape victim. i felt raped everyway but sexually. violated. the doctor was a patronizing asshole that didn't even give me any prescriptions. noone has ever treated me like that. i hope i paid some heavyduty karma with that. :headbang2:

on the brighter side my other issues seem to have taken a backseat compared to the horror of that fucker. i think i got cured a little but now i am terrified of anything that might have come in contact with anything to do with that doctor. ugh. i get like this when i have bad experiences with people. they become radioactive.

maybe i should try to forgive him but it is hard. i don't even feel sorry for the fucker. >:(

:hug:
I'm sorry, Milla.

No reason to forgive or feel sorry for the doctor, just try to forget it as soon as you can.

I wonder if you would be better going to a female doctor for these things.

I know what you mean about sensing another person's negative, draining energy. You just have to get away from them.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2008, 06:34:17 AM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16507 on: April 18, 2008, 06:32:25 AM »
thanks for the hug, DD. :hug: i needed that. :)

i'll see a woman doctor if i ever see a doctor again.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #16508 on: April 18, 2008, 06:35:55 AM »

Hey, good job getting through it as best as you can. Some things we just have to force through and recover later.

:plus: for Balz
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16509 on: April 18, 2008, 06:37:44 AM »
Are your ears OK?

I think that I know what you mean about feeling the doctor's energy.

He sounds like a condescending asshole.

I think some doctors start fooling themselves into thinking that they are gods and that they are never wrong about anything.

I'm sorry that you met one of those kinds of people, but I admire you for trying to get through it anyway.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16510 on: April 18, 2008, 06:39:14 AM »
thanks guys. :) :-* :-*
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16511 on: April 18, 2008, 06:39:41 AM »
oh and i'm gonna get OTC drops for my ears. hope that will help.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Sophgay

« Reply #16512 on: April 18, 2008, 08:28:13 AM »
your doctor is an asshole. i am proud of you for going though  :laugh: :plus:
shitty experiences can cure you of other stuff for a while
my social anxiety went away (apart from the worst of it) after starbuline died
now i no longer care if i look like an asshole in public, i just have the worst of it left to cure

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #16513 on: April 18, 2008, 10:39:32 AM »

Don't kid yourself into thinking sex makes much of a difference. Some female doctors can be total bitches.

Sophgay

« Reply #16514 on: April 18, 2008, 10:44:33 AM »
My male and female doctors have been fine. I liked the woman I saw the other week a lot, she was nice.