Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 364895 times)

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #16440 on: April 16, 2008, 10:46:40 AM »
I am incredibly horny, ever since this morning, and even after a high intensity 45 minute aerobic workout.  I should not forget though there was a low intensity workout to help circulate the herbs, and increase absorption.  I also did streching, and when I do my back, it makes me horny.  I lay on my stomach and bend my back.   I get a feeling near the pit of my stomach, then it travels towards mr. happy. :laugh:  I am so tired to, but pardoxically, I am more relaxed now then I have ever  been in my life.  My therapist said I sounded hypomanic with revelations.  I was joking, it was to describe how I felt, and after I explain to him about hormone, he just said he wanted to watch me.  I won't count on me ever being bipolar, its just not me.  I wonder if he understood my joke, its almost like he understands as much about my jokes as people here.  He also has a learning disability, and has state he has egg on his face before.  Overall he is a good clinical social worker.  Sometimes I don't make it to sessions and don't care because I feel good.  I smile so much its starting to hurt.  I don't think I need him anymore, and I wonder why I am still seeing him.  Oh I get it, I want him to understand something about me.  I hear your comments, I am not a nut.   :laugh:

dear fucking christ, it calls its penis "Mr. Happy".

:puke:

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #16441 on: April 16, 2008, 10:48:53 AM »
I am incredibly horny, ever since this morning, and even after a high intensity 45 minute aerobic workout.  I should not forget though there was a low intensity workout to help circulate the herbs, and increase absorption.  I also did streching, and when I do my back, it makes me horny.  I lay on my stomach and bend my back.   I get a feeling near the pit of my stomach, then it travels towards mr. happy. :laugh:  I am so tired to, but pardoxically, I am more relaxed now then I have ever  been in my life.  My therapist said I sounded hypomanic with revelations.  I was joking, it was to describe how I felt, and after I explain to him about hormone, he just said he wanted to watch me.  I won't count on me ever being bipolar, its just not me.  I wonder if he understood my joke, its almost like he understands as much about my jokes as people here.  He also has a learning disability, and has state he has egg on his face before.  Overall he is a good clinical social worker.  Sometimes I don't make it to sessions and don't care because I feel good.  I smile so much its starting to hurt.  I don't think I need him anymore, and I wonder why I am still seeing him.  Oh I get it, I want him to understand something about me.  I hear your comments, I am not a nut.   :laugh:

dear fucking christ, it calls its penis "Mr. Happy".

:puke:

How about Lucifer? :laugh: :wanker:

I used to have emotional issues, even then, I read enough books to put my reading level to that of college student, who was in the 9th grade.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Blasted

« Reply #16442 on: April 16, 2008, 11:14:45 AM »
My films are despatching  :cupidarrow:

The new layout of Amazon sucks though.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16443 on: April 16, 2008, 11:15:56 AM »
doesn't it just?  i can't find any-fucking-thing anymore.  grrrrrrr.

(just as well, cos i'm too poor to spend any money anyway  ::) ).

Blasted

« Reply #16444 on: April 16, 2008, 11:20:15 AM »
It looks ugly too.

My bank account has reached minus figures  :laugh:  My card complains but once I press "Revise credit card" a few (hundred) times, it gets tired and allows me to buy stuff.  The wonders of technology  :zoinks:

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16445 on: April 16, 2008, 11:21:54 AM »
that IS funny.  but it's not the way to live, hon - debts are fuckers.

Sophgay

« Reply #16446 on: April 16, 2008, 11:22:18 AM »
I want my plants to grow

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #16447 on: April 16, 2008, 11:23:56 AM »
The seed factory in between your legs that needs growning? :laugh: :wanker:
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Sophgay

« Reply #16448 on: April 16, 2008, 12:26:52 PM »
Just found out something that made me feel happy. I'm glad that it happened.

But I also found out someone is struggling and in pain, and I want to help them but can't.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #16449 on: April 16, 2008, 02:43:21 PM »
IGNORE BUTTON

Some day in a not-too-distant future. There's some manual work involved so I need to be reasonably alert. Which I'm not, now. :yawn:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #16450 on: April 16, 2008, 02:44:18 PM »
My films are despatching  :cupidarrow:

The new layout of Amazon sucks though.

:agreed:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16451 on: April 16, 2008, 02:46:58 PM »
what made you feel happy Sopholotl?
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Sophgay

« Reply #16452 on: April 16, 2008, 03:00:41 PM »
I found out something that got put into Sophie's coffin when she died, which made me feel better

Blasted

« Reply #16453 on: April 16, 2008, 03:09:41 PM »
I'm feeling fidgety and weird.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16454 on: April 16, 2008, 03:18:59 PM »
drink some wine, Cunt. :laugh:

I found out something that got put into Sophie's coffin when she died, which made me feel better

that's nice. :) i guess you're not gonna tell us what it is. :P
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde: