Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 371549 times)

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #2115 on: August 18, 2006, 06:57:53 AM »
What ever you say Mc Jagger, I just don't give a fuck.  Have you not figured it out yet, you cannot hurt a brick wall?  The one who is most retarted here should have caved in awhile ago and stayed at a mental hospital.

Damn it, you know that comments did not make any sense what so ever Mc Jagger.  If she is my boyfriend and loves me as much as she does, then what you just said about sex does not make much sense.  You have fallen too it appears.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

le travesti angelique

« Reply #2116 on: August 18, 2006, 07:04:06 AM »
What ever you say Mc Jagger, I just don't give a fuck.  Have you not figured it out yet, you cannot hurt a brick wall?  The one who is most retarted here should have caved in awhile ago and stayed at a mental hospital.

Damn it, you know that comments did not make any sense what so ever Mc Jagger.  If she is my boyfriend and loves me as much as she does, then what you just said about sex does not make much sense.  You have fallen too it appears.

If you don't give a fuck, then why do you come here? Why do you fight back? Why do you need to post to others that you're better than other people here?

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2117 on: August 18, 2006, 07:10:56 AM »
Ok look, I am sorry I went far and made fun of your disabilities.  Those comments were directed at Odeon and Lucifer who were ruining my forum.  Its not that I could not tollerate it, its just that they went overboard.  They went overboard from the start.  Some of the AS things you guys do piss me off also.  I bet you are having a worse time than I am.  Ok, no more making fun of disabilities, promise!  Its all about being dealt unfair cards.

I AM SORRY :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

It hurt me more to use that angel than it did to appologize.  Eeew, yuck, probably not going to touch it again.

I would leave but I would not want to disappoint friends.  I also love helping people.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

le travesti angelique

« Reply #2118 on: August 18, 2006, 07:12:00 AM »
If you don't give a fuck, then why do you come here? Why do you fight back? Why do you need to post to others that you're better than other people here?

You still didn't answer my question. And you have the audacity to make fun of people's disabilities?

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2119 on: August 18, 2006, 07:38:22 AM »
You are lucky I care to a degree for your fealings, because you piss me off. I already answered that question, you just need to read again.  I truly doubt you are an internet tough guy, more like faker! >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D

Ahh that is better >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #2120 on: August 18, 2006, 08:11:14 AM »
Fake pencil? It took me a couple seconds to realize the damn thing wasn't writing. It's a fucking plastic replica. Who the fuck makes these things. And who brought it home to confuse me? >:(
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

duncvis

« Reply #2121 on: August 18, 2006, 10:21:25 AM »
Ok look, I am sorry I went far and made fun of your disabilities.  Those comments were directed at Odeon and Lucifer who were ruining my forum.  Its not that I could not tollerate it, its just that they went overboard.  They went overboard from the start.  Some of the AS things you guys do piss me off also.  I bet you are having a worse time than I am.  Ok, no more making fun of disabilities, promise!  Its all about being dealt unfair cards.

Is this fuckwit for real? unfair cards? you're the guy with all the fucking jokers, apparently.  ::)

I would leave but I would not want to disappoint friends.  I also love helping people.

We'd cope, I'm sure. you need a less disabled audience closer to your own abilities, where our AS things can't piss you off any more, you super-smart, ginseng-hyped NT you. Bye bye now!  :'(

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2122 on: August 18, 2006, 11:24:36 AM »
 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

so, flo - you claim to have answered the question, but (sadly) at least two of us retards haven't received an intelligible answer.  care to try again, this time, maybe with diagrams?

Have you not figured it out yet, you cannot hurt a brick wall?  The one who is most retarted here should have caved in awhile ago and stayed at a mental hospital.

absolutely.  BYEEEEE[/b] !!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2123 on: August 18, 2006, 01:38:01 PM »
Well you have gotten so lame its not even funny, and I have gotten better.  Six fuckn extra hours sleep makes a hell lot of a diffrence.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2124 on: August 18, 2006, 02:13:46 PM »
enough of a difference that you can answer the question?

or is that simple request too much for your *cough* superbrain?

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #2125 on: August 18, 2006, 04:04:18 PM »

I'm trying to parse this but every time, I start laughing and have to start all over again. The guy's mental, there's no doubt about it.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2126 on: August 18, 2006, 05:06:41 PM »
If she is my boyfriend

So she IS a man then? You just called her your "boyfriend."

ozymandias

« Reply #2127 on: August 18, 2006, 05:46:04 PM »
I just gave the address to I2 to a jerk on aspergianisland, who likes to make fun of people and crack dirty jokes and doesn't care if he's banned or not.  He was making fun of a guy there contemplating suicide.  His name is "krazy", lets see if he has guts to come here.  I did warn him that he can dish it out here all he wants........but, people here can dish it back very well.

He's also been making fun of Lonermutant as well.  Lets see if he can handle the likes of this crowd! >:D

ozymandias

« Reply #2128 on: August 18, 2006, 05:48:11 PM »
Oh goody, oh frabjous day, calooh callay!!!!!!! :D  I just noticed I'm up to senior member!  Do I get a medal or a chest to pin it on!!! :-*

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #2129 on: August 18, 2006, 05:52:17 PM »
I just gave the address to I2 to a jerk on aspergianisland, who likes to make fun of people and crack dirty jokes and doesn't care if he's banned or not.  He was making fun of a guy there contemplating suicide.  His name is "krazy", lets see if he has guts to come here.  I did warn him that he can dish it out here all he wants........but, people here can dish it back very well.

He's also been making fun of Lonermutant as well.  Lets see if he can handle the likes of this crowd! >:D

Fresh meat. :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein