Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 368628 times)

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #15885 on: April 01, 2008, 01:33:17 PM »

responsibility, pah.  whatever.  stop trying tio be a bloody hero.  u r not going to make me stop feeling suicidal even if u DO send the police rounf my house.  my problems are NOTHING to do with u.  i have been fucked upo ever sice i was 9.  uthink soem words from u re going to change that?

sweetheart, no-one can change that except you, with loads of support from people who know what they're doing.  no-one who knows anything about it would expect you to.  and you know there are people who can give you that support, you need to reach out to those people. 

just start with the willingness to do so, because when you feel as bad as you do right now, i doubt you've even got that.

:hug:

Sophgay

« Reply #15886 on: April 01, 2008, 01:33:56 PM »
Which is why you post about being publicly rejected by me when telling people you're going to kill yourse;f?

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #15887 on: April 01, 2008, 01:34:21 PM »
who cares if ouyr an admin?!

if u werent one would u give a fuck?

no.

exactluy.

therefore i thinkits pointless to hide behind the admin excuse.  its not like this site will usffer much when im gone.
Obviously you didn't understand what I was saying
I'm not using the admin thing as an excuse to pretend I care
I'm saying, regardless of whether I care or not, I believe I have some kind of responsibility BECAUSE I am an admin. It doesn't matter if the site will suffer or not, I don't give a fuck who you are - if you post that you're going to kill yourself, and I have contributed to that in some way, wtf do you expect me to do - nothing? Or is that what you want? You can threaten to kill yourself and I can sit ehre and feel bad and blame myself? I'm getting sick of this tbh. I have lost people to suicide before, if you think I'm just going to sit here and do nothing then you've got another thing coming

oh yeah poor u.

starbuline killed herself so ppl are meant to feel sorry for u when ill do the same

please!

u dont give a fuckj either way.  i dont CARE if ur an admin really.  tjat doesnt mean anything
You better not kill yourself.    Look at how young you are and how much time you have for things to change.   You never know what positive changes might occur in your life if you just stick with it.     The unrequited love of one forum member should not mean that much to you.   Killing yourself will not fix anything.   There are plenty of other hot lesbian girls out there for you, move on.

I don't want to see you go.   You are pretty damn funny at times.   I don't talk to you just because I find you attractive.   
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #15888 on: April 01, 2008, 01:34:49 PM »
i am teh mastah at bein rejected!

lucifer i luv u, u know i do.

yet the stuff in m head is getting too overwhelming

then let some of it out - it ain't all yours to carry, sweetle.  give it back to the bastards who dumped it there.

wuld do if here werent any danger of me going to prison

there are other ways, gus, and i've seen it done.  i've even helped people do it, and it's not as hard as everyone fears.  it ain't easy, but it's worth it, to get rid of all that fucked-upness roiling round in your head.

Persona

« Reply #15889 on: April 01, 2008, 01:36:26 PM »
Which is why you post about being publicly rejected by me when telling people you're going to kill yourse;f?

It id snothing to do with u.

U r just teh cherry on top of all my prolrms really.

responsibility, pah.  whatever.  stop trying tio be a bloody hero.  u r not going to make me stop feeling suicidal even if u DO send the police rounf my house.  my problems are NOTHING to do with u.  i have been fucked upo ever sice i was 9.  uthink soem words from u re going to change that?

sweetheart, no-one can change that except you, with loads of support from people who know what they're doing.  no-one who knows anything about it would expect you to.  and you know there are people who can give you that support, you need to reach out to those people. 

just start with the willingness to do so, because when you feel as bad as you do right now, i doubt you've even got that.

I have no support though, my psychiatrists have been fucked up :(

Persona

« Reply #15890 on: April 01, 2008, 01:37:30 PM »

no.

exactluy.

therefore i thinkits pointless to hide behind the admin excuse.  its not like this site will usffer much when im gone.
I'm saying, regardless of whether I care or not, I believe I have some kind of responsibility BECAUSE I am an admin. It doesn't matter if the site will suffer or not, I don't give a fuck who you are - if you post that you're going to kill yourself, and I have contributed to that in some way, wtf do you expect me to do - nothing? Or is that what you want? You can threaten to kill yourself and I can sit ehre and feel bad and blame myself? I'm getting sick of this tbh. I have lost people to suicide before, if you think I'm just going to sit here and do nothing then you've got another thing coming

oh yeah poor u.

starbuline killed herself so ppl are meant to feel sorry for u when ill do the same

please!

u dont give a fuckj either way.  i dont CARE if ur an admin really.  tjat doesnt mean anything
You better not kill yourself.    Look at how young you are and how much time you have for things to change.   You never know what positive changes might occur in your life if you just stick with it.     The unrequited love of one forum member should not mean that much to you.   Killing yourself will not fix anything.   There are plenty of other hot lesbian girls out there for you, move on.

I don't want to see you go.   You are pretty damn funny at times.   I don't talk to you just because I find you attractive.   

jesus its NOT soph.

i have plenty other problems.

just having a hrder time coping weith them.  thought i was strong enough but obviously am not

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #15891 on: April 01, 2008, 01:38:20 PM »

It id snothing to do with u.

U r just teh cherry on top of all my prolrms really.

I have no support though, my psychiatrists have been fucked up :(

then we'll just have to look for other support, hon, and it is there.  you don't have to do this by yourself, no way.

Sophgay

« Reply #15892 on: April 01, 2008, 01:38:43 PM »
And I didn't "publicly reject you" until you made me last night. ffs you practically asked me to

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #15893 on: April 01, 2008, 01:39:10 PM »

just having a hrder time coping weith them.  thought i was strong enough but obviously am not

NO-one is that strong, hon.  not on their own - yep, hark at me being a cracked record.   :-\

Persona

« Reply #15894 on: April 01, 2008, 01:40:40 PM »
« Last Edit: April 04, 2008, 06:26:50 AM by Gus »

Sophgay

« Reply #15895 on: April 01, 2008, 01:41:36 PM »
And I didn't "publicly reject you" until you made me last night. ffs you practically asked me to

lmao

i am a masochisy after all

i will have to cipre by myself though.

always managed o, can do it now.  just have to puyll myself together reallty
Well you did. Constantly going on about it in a thread, then whining when I didn't reply. Now you're complaining I publicly rejected you? You asked for it.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #15896 on: April 01, 2008, 01:41:46 PM »

no.

exactluy.

oh yeah poor u.

please!

jesus its NOT soph.

I am sure that you have other problems, as indicated by some of your posts.   That one is more focused upon at the moment and it isn't really a problem imo.   Things can get better for you.   It will be difficult probably, but you can find your niche in life and support yourself financially.   That seemed to be your other problem, feeling like a leech.    I have struggled with that before.  You can go back to school right?
:P   Internets are super serious.

Persona

« Reply #15897 on: April 01, 2008, 01:42:29 PM »

lmao

i am a masochisy after all

i will have to cipre by myself though.

always managed o, can do it now.  just have to puyll myself together reallty
Well you did. Constantly going on about it in a thread, then whining when I didn't reply. Now you're complaining I publicly rejected you? You asked for it.

were gth fuck have i whined trhat u ejeced me??

i told u, my problems are NOTHING to do wirh u

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #15898 on: April 01, 2008, 01:42:44 PM »
you have support here. i'm no shrink but i'm here if you want to talk.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

thepeaguy

« Reply #15899 on: April 01, 2008, 01:42:53 PM »
I wanna go back to school so that I can rule the world someday.  :finger: