Educational

Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 361644 times)

Persona

Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #14805 on: March 06, 2008, 12:53:33 PM »
I want my long hair back!

richard

« Reply #14806 on: March 06, 2008, 12:59:57 PM »
im thinking about how sweet its gonna be when i move the fuck out, damn.  :laugh: :clap: :evillaugh: :-*

ozymandias

« Reply #14807 on: March 06, 2008, 01:18:04 PM »
Damnit, will you QUIT reminding me of that?  Jesus!

Damnit, you keep calling me and then you leave me hanging!    What is it you want this time???

--Jesus
To keep rebelling against your dad's more arbitrary rules without going against your (mucyh cooler) whole don't-fuck-thy-neightbor-over deal.  It's win-win- I have fun, and you get to live vicariously through me (seeing as you weren't allowed to do this type of fun stuff).  When I see you next, I promise you LOTS of fun stories- with DETAILS!   :green:

I have been working on "Mr. Starch in his underwear" for the last 2000 years.   ::)  He's been like that for eternity, ain't gonna change over night!   >:(  When I come back, I ain't livin vicariously through anyone.............................I intend to make up for lost time and I do mean, MAKE UP FOR LOST TIME!   :evillaugh:  ooops sorry,  :eyebrows: :angel:  But, I'll be happy to listen to your stories!   :green:

--JESUS

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14808 on: March 06, 2008, 01:19:31 PM »
i'm watching Hollyoaks and thinking i'm tired.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #14809 on: March 06, 2008, 01:21:36 PM »
I want my long hair back!
Before and after pics?

Did you enjoy having long hair more?
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #14810 on: March 06, 2008, 01:43:04 PM »
Something is wrong with the mouse.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Sophgay

« Reply #14811 on: March 06, 2008, 02:44:19 PM »
might be, temporarily, getting a kitten

Persona

« Reply #14812 on: March 06, 2008, 02:55:12 PM »
That's great!

Why only temporarily?

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #14813 on: March 06, 2008, 03:21:07 PM »

That might solve the mouse problem.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #14814 on: March 06, 2008, 03:22:14 PM »

That might solve the mouse problem.

:LMAO: :plus:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Persona

« Reply #14815 on: March 06, 2008, 04:25:38 PM »
Just blocked E.

ozymandias

« Reply #14816 on: March 06, 2008, 06:59:17 PM »
Not sure why I bother addressing a certain bipolar village idiot.....ginseng and all that!   ::)

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14817 on: March 06, 2008, 07:06:34 PM »
If you have a threesome, will you make it a webcast so that the rest of us can watch?
Well, first I'd have to find two people who were willing to hasve an orgy on webcast.  Preferably both fine foxy ladies.  So if you find any like that, would you send them my way?

Sadly, two of the foxy ladies have turned you down, but another might consider it depending on who the third person is.
Ideally, Adam Gontier.

Actually, if any of yoiu guys/girls/pod people can get me into an orgy with Adam Gontier, I don't think I'd care too much who else was in it- his fabulousness would comensate for the non-foxiness of the porential third.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

GalileoAce

« Reply #14818 on: March 06, 2008, 07:10:41 PM »
If you have a threesome, will you make it a webcast so that the rest of us can watch?
Well, first I'd have to find two people who were willing to hasve an orgy on webcast.  Preferably both fine foxy ladies.  So if you find any like that, would you send them my way?

Sadly, two of the foxy ladies have turned you down, but another might consider it depending on who the third person is.
Ideally, Adam Gontier.

Actually, if any of yoiu guys/girls/pod people can get me into an orgy with Adam Gontier, I don't think I'd care too much who else was in it- his fabulousness would comensate for the non-foxiness of the porential third.

Oh I'm sure you'd have limits....

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #14819 on: March 06, 2008, 07:32:01 PM »

Ideally, Adam Gontier.

I asked Flo if he'd be willing to dress up as a girl for it.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?