Educational

Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 367645 times)

Soph

Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #13440 on: January 19, 2008, 08:17:41 PM »
my toes? lol

flake (someone who hates me for no real reason) has locked me out of zomg again and I can't get back on :(
can't even get on the starbuline forum so I can't read through her posts or anything

You can do what kosmo did,
and make a new account.

Big thing though - have you contacted
the hosts? At the least, they should be
able to give you a hidden admin acct.
not yet, i was waiting to see if flake left so i could get back on like kosmo and benj did before. but i think he's still there
i will contact the hosts, i'm sure they can do something about getting me access to the admin panel at least

i don't really know what to say though, i don't even know what it is he's done except somehow prevent me from accessing the place

and, i can't make a new account becuase i made it so all new accounts need to be activated by the admin... ie me lol

that's why it's fucked up - if i can't get on then, because i can't make a new account, i can never get on the starbuline forum or anything, or that thread benj made about those people taking the piss out of her suicide before, i wanted to talk to him about that

and it basically means the site is fucked until i can get on there, no one can join it again if i cant activate them

Soph

« Reply #13441 on: January 19, 2008, 08:19:02 PM »
my toes? lol

flake (someone who hates me for no real reason) has locked me out of zomg again and I can't get back on :(
can't even get on the starbuline forum so I can't read through her posts or anything

That really sucks. I'd be pissed, too!

Sounds like Flake needs to be permanently locked out, for security reasons. Hope you get this sorted soon.
yeah he does. i was stupid enough to trust him for ages, even after he'd spammed (yet he STILL accused us of being like WP lol - you should have seen some of the shit he's been posting about me on there, there's no way anyone would get away with posting that about alex on wp). but i've been IP banning him and trying to ban his hnost etc, but he still comes back

i dunno how to stop him really, but main thing right now is getting back on there

Soph

« Reply #13442 on: January 19, 2008, 08:20:33 PM »
How did he do it?
i have no idea
it's the 2nd time he's done it, he said he made it so that whenever someone logs out, they can't get back on again. so i get a message telling me ive exceded my 5 login attempts and have to wait 15 minutes. but its been hours now.

he KNOWS that posting on there helps me a lot as well, and he knows thats the main thing i have left of starbuline, so he's obviously just doing it out of spite to hurt me, even though i'e done nothing wrong to him.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #13443 on: January 19, 2008, 08:25:26 PM »
What a dick is on anywhere else?
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13444 on: January 19, 2008, 08:27:11 PM »
How did he do it?
i have no idea
it's the 2nd time he's done it, he said he made it so that whenever someone logs out, they can't get back on again. so i get a message telling me ive exceded my 5 login attempts and have to wait 15 minutes. but its been hours now.

he KNOWS that posting on there helps me a lot as well, and he knows thats the main thing i have left of starbuline, so he's obviously just doing it out of spite to hurt me, even though i'e done nothing wrong to him.

How did he do that, I wonder.  He's not a moderator or anything?

Is Flake his name on there?

Soph

« Reply #13445 on: January 19, 2008, 08:27:43 PM »
What a dick is on anywhere else?
he was on wp
i think he joined here ages ago but never posted afaik

Soph

« Reply #13446 on: January 19, 2008, 08:30:57 PM »
How did he do it?
i have no idea

How did he do that, I wonder.  He's not a moderator or anything?

Is Flake his name on there?
Yeah he's "flake" on there, although he's made a shitload of other accounts as well
I don't know how he managed to do it, he's never been a moderator or anything like that, so has no access to things like that. he's been spamming us with tens of thousands of spambots which take hours to delete, and posting threads about me being a sicko and kosmo and shadexiii etc. so i think he just decided he hates us (dunno why), and thought it would be justified to do this

it's so selfish though. i haven't done anything to him, and he's been locking out people who had nothing to do with it. there are people from starbuline's and KC's family and teachers and classmates who go on there as well- he's just thinking about no one but himself

ozymandias

« Reply #13447 on: January 19, 2008, 08:34:04 PM »
Sounds like he likes to hack forums and destroy them.  Sounds like he might be an kingplank ally.  We should be alert to see if he shows up here.

Soph

« Reply #13448 on: January 19, 2008, 08:37:38 PM »
I think it would be a good idea to watch out for his IP
although I don't think he will try anything here, he seems to have a personal vendetta against me (and some of the mods on zomg). although i did nothing to warrant all this, so who knows? he may suddenly go mad and believe he needs to punish this site for nothing as well

Soph

« Reply #13449 on: January 19, 2008, 09:54:23 PM »
I just nearly IP banned the  googlebot  :P

I have got on zomg now btw
he'll probably try it again though eventually

what's fucked up though is yesterday I was deleting a load of his spam accounts he made (hundreds in one go), and I almost deleted someone who joined around the same time.
anyway i decided not to becuase i wasn't 100% sure it was him, and I just got on now and got a PM from them - it is a friend of sophie's from her old school.

THAT is one of the main reasons this makes me angry. him fucking around like this affects more people than the ones he hates

ozymandias

« Reply #13450 on: January 19, 2008, 10:01:29 PM »

I have got on zomg now btw
he'll probably try it again though eventually

what's fucked up though is yesterday I was deleting a load of his spam accounts he made (hundreds in one go), and I almost deleted someone who joined around the same time.
anyway i decided not to becuase i wasn't 100% sure it was him, and I just got on now and got a PM from them - it is a friend of sophie's from her old school.

THAT is one of the main reasons this makes me angry. him fucking around like this affects more people than the ones he hates

Good luck, I'm dealing with someone similar on aspergianisland, though not quite as powerful on the hacking side.   :grrr:

Soph

« Reply #13451 on: January 19, 2008, 10:04:47 PM »
thanks
I hope you get the one on aspergianisland sorted too. I know how annoying it is

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #13452 on: January 20, 2008, 12:52:46 AM »
my toes? lol

How could Flake have locked you out, Soph?  Is Flake an administrator there?

Can Calandale or someone else help you get back on?
no the only admins are me, starbuline and kingcrimson. i don't know KC's password but i know sophie's and both me and her are locked out. i don't know how he does it, he did it to loads of other members as well, i just can't get on there now and dunno how to

If it's like SMF, you can set KC's password too.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #13453 on: January 20, 2008, 12:54:55 AM »

:laugh:

They'll make more.

Soph

« Reply #13454 on: January 20, 2008, 12:57:14 AM »
my toes? lol

How could Flake have locked you out, Soph?  Is Flake an administrator there?

Can Calandale or someone else help you get back on?
no the only admins are me, starbuline and kingcrimson. i don't know KC's password but i know sophie's and both me and her are locked out. i don't know how he does it, he did it to loads of other members as well, i just can't get on there now and dunno how to

If it's like SMF, you can set KC's password too.
yeah I can change people's passwords, I've just never felt the need to before so his is still the same as it used to be. I might change it to something else so I have another admin acct I can get on