Educational

Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 338372 times)

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #12885 on: December 06, 2007, 06:59:52 PM »
someone else spoke to me todaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

who!? :o
some girl in my seminar!  :o
i think they thought i was a bit thick because i never speak when we do groupwork, but they asked me what i got on my exam today and i did better than all of them, so i don't feel so bad now they don't think i'm stupid  :laugh:
that's a grand total of... THREE people who've spoken to me this year! :P

hooray! :P

maybe you should try talking to her sometimes again, make small talk. :P even if it's an aspie nono, it can break the ice and stuff. i think it kind of lets people know you're approachable.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Soph

« Reply #12886 on: December 06, 2007, 07:05:39 PM »
i suck at small talk  :laugh:
i just nod along lol

i am watching robin hood , the disney one :P

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #12887 on: December 06, 2007, 07:09:53 PM »
I am in love.

It's not sexual, though. it is more pure. her innocence is so appealing. I wish I could know innocence again.

I never knew anything aout her, but I have dawgged her posts on WP, right after she went out, and I can only miss her, now.

I truly wish I had known her.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Soph

« Reply #12888 on: December 06, 2007, 07:21:05 PM »
i'm happier i've known her more than anyone else i ever got to know. she is special. i wish she was still here.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12889 on: December 06, 2007, 08:09:19 PM »
i'm happier i've known her more than anyone else i ever got to know. she is special. i wish she was still here.

I truly wish she could have grown old with us.

She could have been in her thirtyies and spitting in the direction of this old dawgs grave.

Parts of me wants to go looking for her ........................

............................. to apologize for being such a a dick.

..... and give her a flower, I grew myself.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Soph

« Reply #12890 on: December 06, 2007, 08:15:01 PM »
i don't think you were a dick

it would have been good if she'd been old enough to stay on here. although we got zomg out of her being banned and she liked having her own forum. still, she would have liked posting here if she was old enough.

we were going to do loads of fun things together and go places together one day. i won't get to now. :(

she is so sweet. it's not right that someone like her was in so much pain.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12891 on: December 06, 2007, 08:20:25 PM »
i don't think you were a dick

it would have been good if she'd been old enough to stay on here. although we got zomg out of her being banned and she liked having her own forum. still, she would have liked posting here if she was old enough.

we were going to do loads of fun things together and go places together one day. i won't get to now. :(

she is so sweet. it's not right that someone like her was in so much pain.

NO, indeed not.

She should have been saved from pain for a few years.

... thanks, but I was a total dick to her when she came here.

I was not intersested in her klife at the time.

I was more  interested in my own.

Mine was closely set, hers was in limbo. I feel that I could have helped, had I taken the time. Not to prevent what happened, but I could have made her laugh.
She could have used a good laugh.

Soph

« Reply #12892 on: December 06, 2007, 08:27:49 PM »
i remember that day we joined here. she was really really drunk, i think she said she wanted to marry me or something  :laugh:

i could have helped her more than i did. but i didn't realise it at the time
i did everything i could think of at the time, i can only see it now that i'm feeling some of what she was feeling. i can recognise things she would do or say now that i'm in a similar position. so i understand what she was going throujgh much better now. i just wish i could go back and do things differently/
if i had been able to go  there she would still be here. i have no money though and i'd be shit at getting a plane on my own. its so fucked up. she was lonely when she shouldnt have been

ozymandias

« Reply #12893 on: December 06, 2007, 08:38:23 PM »

The thing about her avatar that you have and the picture of her on your forum, was that her eyes just LEAP out at me.  At the risk of being emo and weird, she's just so achingly beautiful with such luminous eyes that are almost feral feline in their intensity.

I have always had a thing for eyes and faces.  Her picture reminds me of a T-shirt I have with a mountain lion looking straight out at you and the phrase, "To the wild spirit we owe a simple respect."

I wear this t-shirt to parents day at my daughters camp, (a camp for kids with autism/AS, etc.) and the kids there have complimented me on it.  It made me think that maybe her spirit was too "wild" for this world and she didn't get the respect she deserved.

I don't know, I'm just saying things that have been on my mind.  But, eyes are what draw me in, and her eyes are awesome.   I hope this makes sense and if people think I'm and idiot or emo for saying that............. :finger: .

I hope she's running free cause she has my simple respect and you do too.

Peace

Soph

« Reply #12894 on: December 06, 2007, 08:46:02 PM »
thanks
i think i've been more emo than everyone else put together recently lol

i love her eyes, she has beautiful eyes. and she loves cats. she used to say she wished she was a cat, because she understood them better than people, and they understood her. she has a cat called schmoo.

she definitely didn't get the respect she deserved from people. i don't think people really understood. when that netauthority thing was going on, the main thing anubis etc on wp picked on with her was her being 'emo' and took the piss out of her being suicidal. that's pisses me off, it's like people are trivialising it when it was much more than her just being emo. she was in a lot of pain for years, and all she ever got from people was shit using her and hurting her.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #12895 on: December 06, 2007, 08:48:44 PM »

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #12896 on: December 06, 2007, 08:50:31 PM »
I am in love.

It's not sexual, though. it is more pure. her innocence is so appealing. I wish I could know innocence again.

I never knew anything aout her, but I have dawgged her posts on WP, right after she went out, and I can only miss her, now.

She was easy to love. Still is.

ozymandias

« Reply #12897 on: December 06, 2007, 09:01:52 PM »
thanks
i think i've been more emo than everyone else put together recently lol

i love her eyes, she has beautiful eyes. and she loves cats. she used to say she wished she was a cat, because she understood them better than people, and they understood her. she has a cat called schmoo.

she definitely didn't get the respect she deserved from people. i don't think people really understood. when that netauthority thing was going on, the main thing anubis etc on wp picked on with her was her being 'emo' and took the piss out of her being suicidal. that's pisses me off, it's like people are trivialising it when it was much more than her just being emo. she was in a lot of pain for years, and all she ever got from people was shit using her and hurting her.

There's a lot of things about this that I don't understand and I'm not going to pretend I do.  I just feel it's another life ended too soon.  I hear what your saying! 8)  I feel the same way about cats!

As for wp, fuck em, the pictures I see of Alex are someone who's eye's are DEAD, dull, soulless, people like that I give a wide berth and want nothing to do with them.  The less I have to do with people like that the better.

You did the best you could, honor her spirit by continuing to do your best and don't let the bastards/bitches get you down!

Peace

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12898 on: December 06, 2007, 09:04:22 PM »
I am in love.

She was easy to love. Still is.

Present tense, best as i can demonstrate.

Soph

« Reply #12899 on: December 06, 2007, 09:06:19 PM »
i love her