Educational

Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 372656 times)

ozymandias

Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #1710 on: July 21, 2006, 05:07:07 PM »
Have a safe and pleasant trip, Odeon.

Peace

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1711 on: July 21, 2006, 05:48:46 PM »
siiiiiiiiiingin' in the raaain...
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Draggon

• L337 H@X0R 0V T3H @$P13 L337
  • Postwhore
« Reply #1712 on: July 21, 2006, 06:41:44 PM »
People are stupid.
"run with a pack, not with a herd"

Triste

« Reply #1713 on: July 21, 2006, 07:19:24 PM »
How is it that teenagers survive to become adults?  How come their parents don't leave them in the woods?

ozymandias

« Reply #1714 on: July 21, 2006, 07:31:16 PM »
People are stupid.

All too true, especially during tourist season!

ozymandias

« Reply #1715 on: July 21, 2006, 07:35:24 PM »
How is it that teenagers survive to become adults?  How come their parents don't leave them in the woods?

Having worked as a high school nurse and chaperoned a few middle school dances...I'v been wondering the same thing!!

Of course I know more than a few parents who should be left in the woods too!!!

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1716 on: July 21, 2006, 09:40:41 PM »
Dialup and working holds me back, along with the Sims addiction (though I didn't play it today at ALL  :o)

What is it about the Sims that is so damned addicting?  I was addicted to it for awhile.  One of my favorite parts is when the parents have babies and you get to watch them take care of them.  Every time I'd see a mom pick up the baby and play with it, or hold it, I'd watch in fascination and go "OH, so that's how you're supposed to do it".  Learning something from the Sims - I suppose that should really go in the "Post an offensive fact about yourself" thread.  ::)

Anyway, I played it so much I got sick of it and stopped cold turkey one day.  My kids still play it, and even though it always seems to be running on one of our computers I have no compulsion to play.  Yeah!

lol, that's funny 'cause I like getting the Sims pregnant. That woohooing is hilarious. I'm pissed off at the game right now because one of my Sims was failing school for not doing her homework (which, being new at the game, I didn't know I was supposed to make her do until it was too late) and got taken away by the social worker along with a baby sim. :(  >:( I now know a cheat that could prevent that from happening in the future, but I'm still annoyed by it. The Sims don't brush their teeth and they have to do HOMEWORK?  ::)

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1717 on: July 22, 2006, 03:56:14 AM »
Cool! Have fun!

ta!  ;)

oh... but you won't be here to read this for ages...  :'(

Offline Merry Widow

• Chav Slayer
  • Postwhore
  • Capish!
« Reply #1718 on: July 22, 2006, 10:21:43 AM »
it seems that "bitch" is an alternative word for "fellatio," if the results of a Google Images search are to be believed.  :-\

ozymandias

« Reply #1719 on: July 22, 2006, 11:44:20 AM »
it seems that "bitch" is an alternative word for "fellatio," if the results of a Google Images search are to be believed.  :-\

HUH!  Goddamn it, I'm too ole to be playin catch up with all these new fangled highfalutin defynishions!

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1720 on: July 22, 2006, 12:33:02 PM »
I should start getting ready for work soon. :(

I'd rather stay here though.

Triste

« Reply #1721 on: July 22, 2006, 07:16:41 PM »
My 7 y.o. is addicted to Sims... she and my son were shocked when they learned that the mommy Sims could actully get a job and earn money...  :-\
LOL have some karma honey!

Triste

« Reply #1722 on: July 22, 2006, 07:23:03 PM »
lol, that's funny 'cause I like getting the Sims pregnant. That woohooing is hilarious. I'm pissed off at the game right now because one of my Sims was failing school for not doing her homework (which, being new at the game, I didn't know I was supposed to make her do until it was too late) and got taken away by the social worker along with a baby sim. :(  >:( I now know a cheat that could prevent that from happening in the future, but I'm still annoyed by it. The Sims don't brush their teeth and they have to do HOMEWORK?  ::)
Social workers take the kids away for not doing homework - what wonky game developer dreamt that one up? 
I never noticed they don't brush their teeth.  That's embarassing.
Here's a fun thing to do with them:  when they get married, have them eat wedding cake, and they'll rush out to a waiting limo, ride around the block, and come back with full green bars of everything so they can woo-hoo all night long!
Do you need the cheat code for making money?

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1723 on: July 23, 2006, 12:20:36 AM »
I didn't know that about the wedding cake; I'll have to try it. Already got the cheat code for the money.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #1724 on: July 23, 2006, 04:36:25 AM »
Social workers take the kids away for not doing homework - what wonky game developer dreamt that one up? 
I never noticed they don't brush their teeth.  That's embarassing.
Here's a fun thing to do with them:  when they get married, have them eat wedding cake, and they'll rush out to a waiting limo, ride around the block, and come back with full green bars of everything so they can woo-hoo all night long!
Do you need the cheat code for making money?

Actually Sims do brush their teeth, you just have to tell them to at the bathroom cabinet.      For cheats you can also download a magic mirror that can be used to refresh all their needs and/or max out their skills.  I can find the link if you want it.