Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 372180 times)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #1275 on: July 13, 2006, 09:51:11 AM »
yeah i do.

iron is a supplement...
Misunderstood.

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #1276 on: July 13, 2006, 09:53:40 AM »
If certain people would accept my appology, it would make it alot easier for me.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Eamonn

« Reply #1277 on: July 13, 2006, 10:05:53 AM »
lets all lighten up a bit.
flo is trying to reach out and find some common ground.

jesus, we cant all be perfect NT communicators like Eamonn, lucifer or odeon.

That you cant! ;) ;D

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1278 on: July 13, 2006, 10:10:56 AM »
deleted >:D
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1279 on: July 13, 2006, 10:20:11 AM »
Its certainly easy to burn cetain types of people.  Might as well call me Baron of Hell!
I modified this comment so I don't make fun of certain types of things. Guess what?  Its not me
« Last Edit: July 13, 2006, 10:22:16 AM by fluorescent »

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #1280 on: July 13, 2006, 10:23:22 AM »

Youtube! Youtube! Youtube!

you keep saying that but you do not share with us the goods.

Because all I mostly watch on there is anime. I'm currently watching episode 120 of Naruto subtitled. I don't if any of you guys are that far along, and some people usually bitch about subtitles. Nothing against dubbed except for around the third or fourth season of sailor moon(Sailor Moon's voice change made my ears bleed), and EVA dubbed(this one had horrible voices for all of them). But I love subtitled because it's usually not edited. For some unknown reasons the companies that do dubbing are sometimes blatantly homophobic. For example, the 'kissing cousins' Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptune.
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #1281 on: July 13, 2006, 10:27:14 AM »

Because all I mostly watch on there is anime. I'm currently watching episode 120 of Naruto subtitled. I don't if any of you guys are that far along, and some people usually bitch about subtitles. Nothing against dubbed except for around the third or fourth season of sailor moon(Sailor Moon's voice change made my ears bleed), and EVA dubbed(this one had horrible voices for all of them). But I love subtitled because it's usually not edited. For some unknown reasons the companies that do dubbing are sometimes blatantly homophobic. For example, the 'kissing cousins' Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptune.

No effen way.

give me a link.  my daughter and i watch naruto religiously  (BELIEVE IT).  my wife is getting pissed cause were taking up her Tivo hours.  i think they only give you 60 of them.

i need a link, i need a link to naruto.
its my favorite show.  i might like it more than 24.
Misunderstood.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1282 on: July 13, 2006, 10:31:59 AM »
You know why its so tuff to troll me?

I word things carefully.  There is a big something too, but I am not telling.  It would make you very fuckn angry!  Maybe I will! >:D

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #1283 on: July 13, 2006, 10:33:45 AM »

No effen way.

give me a link.  my daughter and i watch naruto religiously  (BELIEVE IT).  my wife is getting pissed cause were taking up her Tivo hours.  i think they only give you 60 of them.

i need a link, i need a link to naruto.
its my favorite show.  i might like it more than 24.

What episode do you want to start off with?
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #1284 on: July 13, 2006, 10:44:55 AM »
i am tired of waiting to find out what happens in the saga about their  first task of protecting the bridge builder.

The point i am at is where the nine tailed fox showed a portion of himself and saski is presumably dead and pink haired girl (my daughter can give you all the names) is crying over saski.

see the next episode tonite shows that one guy (who hired the mercenaries to terrorize the villiage  and all the villiage people also on the bridge.  that was the preview, but i cant wait.  this has been dragging out for about a week and a half.

who is your favorite character?
Misunderstood.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1285 on: July 13, 2006, 10:47:57 AM »
Nuff bullshit, how is your day going?  anyone, feal free to give ellaborate answer, as this is how you keep a conversation going. (giving ellaborate answer)

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1286 on: July 13, 2006, 10:49:59 AM »
Giving ellaborate answers, increases the chance the other person, will find something to talk about.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #1287 on: July 13, 2006, 10:50:41 AM »
it would be great if you'd butt out of this thread until i get my needs met by S-Pol.  because if you keep posting she might miss my plea.

all i ask for is 30 minutes flo.

Misunderstood.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1288 on: July 13, 2006, 10:52:12 AM »
Giving ellaborate answers, increases the chance the other person, will find something to talk about.

or die of boredom, if they're not interested.

shush, flo - mcj awaits an answer, and we all have to shush, now, okay?

:P

peegai

« Reply #1289 on: July 13, 2006, 10:52:22 AM »
Leg, get better. Get better, leg!