Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 371803 times)

Eamonn

Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #1245 on: July 12, 2006, 07:42:17 PM »
I know stuff about her that I can go to  the police with! 

Quit being so EMO!

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #1246 on: July 12, 2006, 07:44:19 PM »
Ok maybe removing her ability to swtich on a pc, type, use a mouse or do anything at all with her hands is a good idea after all then. ;) joking again of course. ;D

Ach Fluorescent, shes not worth it just blank her, it shows you how even more pathetic she is that she has to follow you around to see what your saying etc.
You could have fun with it though, set a trap of some sort for her. ;)

Righty im off to bed. Have fun kiddos :P

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #1247 on: July 12, 2006, 08:00:43 PM »
What makes you think I was not going to do that?  I am Fluorescent, the rudest roughest toughest nonaspie here!
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Eamonn

« Reply #1248 on: July 12, 2006, 08:04:34 PM »
What makes you think I was not going to do that?  I am Fluorescent, the rudest roughest toughest nonaspie here!

Nobody cares what you do, gimp. mcjagger will be pissed off that you're trying to rip off his moniker as "the rudest, toughest non-aspie here!"

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1249 on: July 12, 2006, 08:07:03 PM »
I never herd him say it.  To be honest I am not surprised it what I just said. We are similar in our humour.  Very similar :o Maybe I will put an offensive fact in the post ofensive fact about yourself.  Lots of people will be pissed off at me!!!
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1250 on: July 13, 2006, 12:01:32 AM »
"will be"?

anyway, one has to be bothered about someone else to be pissed off with them, flo.  i think you may have overestimated their interest.

oh, and to save you the bother:

"FUCKN OFF LUCIFER you ugly rtard bitch!!  you rae a rtard Luficer and i am the hradest muthafickoin oooh look there's some gensing herbal noodz sister photos hrebs rtard fuckn fuckn!"

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #1251 on: July 13, 2006, 04:29:57 AM »
"will be"?

anyway, one has to be bothered about someone else to be pissed off with them, flo.  i think you may have overestimated their interest.

oh, and to save you the bother:

"FUCKN OFF LUCIFER you ugly rtard bitch!!  you rae a rtard Luficer and i am the hradest muthafickoin oooh look there's some gensing herbal noodz sister photos hrebs rtard fuckn fuckn!"

that's funny.  seriously.  i am not sure if flo, or i could have written it better
Misunderstood.

duncvis

« Reply #1252 on: July 13, 2006, 04:54:44 AM »
I had to check the avatar.  ;D

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1253 on: July 13, 2006, 05:33:44 AM »
I would check you brain.  I am still tried, but that does not stop me from editing.  I have gotten lazy again with editing. That is really all you got then its it?  So what happens if I take it away? >:D

You fuckn tard, did you see my report card?  I am capable!
« Last Edit: July 13, 2006, 05:41:36 AM by fluorescent »

Spread your legs woman!

duncvis

« Reply #1254 on: July 13, 2006, 05:52:39 AM »
I would check you brain.  I am still tried, but that does not stop me from editing.  I have gotten lazy again with editing. That is really all you got then its it?  So what happens if I take it away? >:D

You fuckn tard, did you see my report card?  I am capable!

I could find other things to poke fun at, but this one is consistently easy. And yes, I read the 'fuckn' report card. :P

So answer me this one bigmouth:

do you have anything credible to throw at me in return which is a] funny, and b] true?

* duncvis waits for the master troll to say something that might actually piss me off...  >:D

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1255 on: July 13, 2006, 06:42:04 AM »
I could find other things to poke fun at, but this one is consistently easy. And yes, I read the 'fuckn' report card. Tongue

Lame comments I bet! Problems that are not permanent, or you things you are jealous of! Things you repeat over and over because you can't think of things to say.  What is the matter, can't socialize, because of AS? I could make fun of other stuff, but I am holding back. Lame comments, because I know how you like them!

* duncvis waits for the master troll to say something that might actually piss me off...  Evil

You don't need me to piss you off, when you do that the best yourself! As for making you mad, its harder because you have AS.  You lack emotion, and thus are a fool!  Lamness for you!

Spread your legs woman!

duncvis

« Reply #1256 on: July 13, 2006, 07:03:24 AM »
Try fuckn harder... incidentally you have nothing I'm jealous of, so that was the wrong angle to go from. Typical autistic, its all about you LOL... who are you kidding?  :laugh:

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #1257 on: July 13, 2006, 07:03:39 AM »
I know stuff about her that I can go to  the police with! 

Quit being so EMO!

Youtube! Youtube! Youtube!
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #1258 on: July 13, 2006, 07:21:11 AM »
Why do I feel so unnerved when I admit things about myself that I try to keep hidden?

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1259 on: July 13, 2006, 07:21:30 AM »
I could get her put away to a mental hospital too.

Why don't you join her there, Zach my boy. Make yourself useful.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein