Educational

Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 372870 times)

Offline Rabbit From Hell

• Milla's Husband
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Gun or turkey baster? Do you feel lucky, punk?
Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #10515 on: July 27, 2007, 01:54:25 AM »
I'm thinking you are all a bunch of...

ASSHOLES!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK ALL OF YOU!!!!
 :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:

You're the retarded offspring of five monkeys having buttsex with a fish squirrel, congratulations.

politics and evil
all one and the same
satan hides behind
another name

Offline BadgerTom

• DEPRAVED ASSHAT
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • NSFW - Not Safe for Woke
« Reply #10516 on: July 27, 2007, 03:27:24 AM »

ASSHOLES!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK ALL OF YOU!!!!
 :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:

wow thanks....

I'm proud that a complete noboby has called me an asshole even tho
A) you dont even know me
B) i dont care
C) there's a lot of love that i dont need to give to you now since i'm obviously not worthy of your presence ;D

take care in your obviously sad existence and if you really wanna fuck me then just Go to Scotland you sad idiot... :naruto4:

Offline BadgerTom

• DEPRAVED ASSHAT
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #10517 on: July 27, 2007, 03:29:14 AM »
wow i just noticed your sig... i think you need a reality check mate cos if ther was a cat god then wouldnt they have made cats the dominant species on the planet instead of Uber monkeys ;D

The_P

« Reply #10518 on: July 27, 2007, 04:00:34 AM »

ASSHOLES!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK ALL OF YOU!!!!

Can't take the heat? Get out of the fucking kitchen -- the proverbial kitchen that is the internet.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10519 on: July 27, 2007, 05:07:00 AM »
ok now it's hit me.

my tummy hurts.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #10520 on: July 27, 2007, 05:08:31 AM »
ok now it's hit me.

my tummy hurts.

What's worrying you about it Milla?

Offline BadgerTom

• DEPRAVED ASSHAT
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #10521 on: July 27, 2007, 06:34:28 AM »
ok now it's hit me.

my tummy hurts.

GO AND SEE A DENTIST FFS !!!

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10522 on: July 27, 2007, 06:35:54 AM »
:LMAO:   :plus:

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #10523 on: July 27, 2007, 06:45:10 AM »
I wonder if there's a prescription for dextroamphetamine waiting for me, or a note saying to make an appointment with my doc to be admonished on how I don't need/deserve it.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #10524 on: July 27, 2007, 06:45:47 AM »
I wonder if there's a prescription for dextroamphetamine waiting for me, or a note saying to make an appointment with my doc to be admonished on how I don't need/deserve it.

I hope its the first one.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #10525 on: July 27, 2007, 08:14:48 AM »

Good luck, Peter!
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10526 on: July 27, 2007, 08:17:22 AM »
good luck Petey boy. :-*
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10527 on: July 27, 2007, 08:20:09 AM »
ok now it's hit me.

my tummy hurts.

What's worrying you about it Milla?

i was nervous because i've turned into a cabin feverish hermit and i had to go and get an eye exam. but i did it and it was nice actually. it wasn't too bad. it's just i get anxious. but the lady was nice who tested me. my eyesight's gotten worse. it used to be -5.50. now it's like -6.something...

mom said it's the computer. i even sleep in front of my computer and i'm always staring at the screen and in the dark.

why would i need a dentist? :laugh:
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #10528 on: July 27, 2007, 08:22:35 AM »
I'm going to try to be a little productive, today. I am a little miffed over the condition of my work area in the garage and I want to make some progress on my speaker design. The drivers have been ready for almost a year and the enclosures are close to done, but I haven't touched any them since around March.
WTF!

I need to come up with a name, too. My design is an open back configuration, but I also have designed an outboard diffuser as part of the system, which creates a plenum between the wall and the vibrating mass to control the propagation of the certain pressure waves and prevents standing waves from forming.
I don't know what to call it, but it works great.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2007, 08:29:23 AM by MarkingDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

GalileoAce

« Reply #10529 on: July 27, 2007, 08:25:34 AM »
"Go away, fuck you."

Seriously.