Educational

Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 364613 times)

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #8640 on: May 24, 2007, 10:57:50 PM »
Fuck fuckn fat ass cunt pussy tity boobs knockers piss errection jack off garlic cayenne and black pepper ginger cagefree omega 3 fat eggs fuckn fish oil magnesium rich beans raw bitter cocoa good source magnesium rasins-rerservatrol antioxidant rich SEX HOT SEXY WANK MY FRIEND DICK ORGE IF YOU ACTUALLY LISTENED TO MY THOUGHTS ABOUT 66 PERCENT ARE THOSE FUCKN HORNY ALL DAY DOES NOT END INTENSITY OF DESIRE CAN GO DOWN ESSENTIALLY ENDLESS    JESSICA SEX NOW PUSSY COLLEGE SEX COLLEGE SEX ASS BEND OVER RUB LICK TONGUE INSIDE  NOT ASS MOUTH DRINK PISS  FUCK NOW FEMALE ON TOP 69    PUSSY FUCK
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Scrapheap

« Reply #8641 on: May 25, 2007, 12:31:17 AM »
Fuck fuckn fat ass cunt pussy tity boobs knockers piss errection jack off garlic cayenne and black pepper ginger cagefree omega 3 fat eggs fuckn fish oil magnesium rich beans raw bitter cocoa good source magnesium rasins-rerservatrol antioxidant rich SEX HOT SEXY WANK MY FRIEND DICK ORGE IF YOU ACTUALLY LISTENED TO MY THOUGHTS ABOUT 66 PERCENT ARE THOSE FUCKN HORNY ALL DAY DOES NOT END INTENSITY OF DESIRE CAN GO DOWN ESSENTIALLY ENDLESS    JESSICA SEX NOW PUSSY COLLEGE SEX COLLEGE SEX ASS BEND OVER RUB LICK TONGUE INSIDE  NOT ASS MOUTH DRINK PISS  FUCK NOW FEMALE ON TOP 69    PUSSY FUCK

First understandable thing you've said all day.  ::)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #8642 on: May 25, 2007, 02:03:33 AM »
As an admin, I can not only see my karma but also the number of yays and gheys total, and thus:  I wonder who will be my 500th yay?

Me? I just yayed you. ;D
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #8643 on: May 25, 2007, 02:04:16 AM »

First understandable thing you've said all day.  ::)

Really? What did he say? :laugh:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #8644 on: May 25, 2007, 04:21:08 AM »
I'm thinking my mobile phone just vibrated in my pocket and it was a nice feeling! Lucky I don't usually keep it in my pocket!

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #8645 on: May 25, 2007, 06:41:42 AM »
I'm so tired of this front.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #8646 on: May 25, 2007, 08:05:11 AM »
Flip him over and try his ass?
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #8647 on: May 25, 2007, 08:11:15 AM »
Flip him over and try his ass?

You know that's not what I meant, but thanks for overlooking my emoness.  :laugh:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #8648 on: May 25, 2007, 08:26:56 AM »

Thanks for overlooking mine.
 :laugh:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #8649 on: May 25, 2007, 08:53:12 AM »
Not a problem.  Sometimes I do wonder though what would happen if I opened the lid and let even a quarter of it out- would it all come gushing out in an uncontrollable flow ???

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8650 on: May 25, 2007, 10:42:35 AM »
As an admin, I can not only see my karma but also the number of yays and gheys total, and thus:  I wonder who will be my 500th yay?

Me? I just yayed you. ;D

Nope!  Sorry.  Haven't hit it yet.  Don't hit it, though.  In fact, feel free to ghey me!  Nobody did so recently from what I can tell, even after the stupid, spammy, asinine postwhoring I did last night.  I feel like such a failure for not pissing people off more.  So un-intense.  :(

So ghey me for the emo post.   :evillaugh:
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

ozymandias

« Reply #8651 on: May 25, 2007, 10:53:55 AM »
Not a problem.  Sometimes I do wonder though what would happen if I opened the lid and let even a quarter of it out- would it all come gushing out in an uncontrollable flow ???

Soemtimes it does for me, when I let some of it out.......most embarassing. :-[

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #8652 on: May 25, 2007, 11:07:00 AM »

Soemtimes it does for me, when I let some of it out.......most embarassing. :-[

Thanks for the advice Ozy- perhaps I should just weld the lid shut instead.  :laugh:

ozymandias

« Reply #8653 on: May 25, 2007, 11:22:13 AM »
Nah, the trick is in finding a way or place to let it out away from prying eyes and ears.  I am pretty emo from time to time, it's just a question of whether I can hold the "shit" in until I can find an "emo potty to get it out." ;)

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #8654 on: May 25, 2007, 11:31:11 AM »

- Albert Einstein