Educational

Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 374312 times)

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #135 on: June 14, 2006, 11:44:24 AM »
This thought has a theme tune:
arrghhhh killer klowns from outer space? >:D

;)
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #136 on: June 14, 2006, 12:25:23 PM »
I wonder if the other two saw me viewing who's online too?? Damn its an addiction  :D

peegai

« Reply #137 on: June 14, 2006, 12:27:49 PM »
That if I post what I'm exactly thinking right now on this thread, I would be lying.

Eamonn

« Reply #138 on: June 14, 2006, 12:34:50 PM »
I wonder if the other two saw me viewing who's online too?? Damn its an addiction  :D

I did. Caught snooping! :police: :P

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #139 on: June 14, 2006, 12:37:35 PM »

I did. Caught snooping! :police: :P

Its an addiction I tell you- I can't log off if anyone is posting- do we have an who's online rehab program yet??

Eamonn

« Reply #140 on: June 14, 2006, 12:47:51 PM »

Its an addiction I tell you- I can't log off if anyone is posting- do we have an who's online rehab program yet??

Yes, sortof... i hear that an intensive course of reading odeon's posts are just the cure for it.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #141 on: June 14, 2006, 12:49:22 PM »

Yes, sortof... i hear that an intensive course of reading odeon's posts are just the cure for it.

Nah I think that's what started the addiction I was desperate for something better to read  ;)

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #142 on: June 14, 2006, 12:55:35 PM »
Yeah! Cookies are done!
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #143 on: June 14, 2006, 01:32:43 PM »

It's always nice to meet a fan.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #144 on: June 14, 2006, 03:22:49 PM »
McJagger seems to have quiet an obsession with questions about anal play  ;)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #145 on: June 14, 2006, 03:24:45 PM »
seems like this is the greatest thread ever started.
seems like i can't stop looking at the cleavage in PI's angry clown avatar.
Misunderstood.

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #146 on: June 14, 2006, 03:27:11 PM »
Yellow peppers or green peppers?

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #147 on: June 14, 2006, 03:30:02 PM »
seems like this is the greatest thread ever started.
seems like i can't stop looking at the cleavage in PI's angry clown avatar.

Its a fucked up nurse tossing back pills- but I agree the orange nipples do draw the eye  ;)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #148 on: June 14, 2006, 03:38:06 PM »
Natural Born Killers the scene where robert downey jr. is on his mobile in the bathroom talking to his girlfriend.  explaining how alive he felt and how later he was going to fuck her and shove hot peppers up her arse.
Misunderstood.

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #149 on: June 14, 2006, 03:43:24 PM »
Natural Born Killers the scene where robert downey jr. is on his mobile in the bathroom talking to his girlfriend.? explaining how alive he felt and how later he was going to fuck her and shove hot peppers up her arse.

Darn it! The peppers in the ass thought threw me off. Back on track. So all I need is a lemon, a lime, and a jalape?o. Oh and some tomatoes. I hear cabbage would go well on top, but I don't want a whole cabbage for a couple tacos. Maybe I'll be able to make some corned beef and cabbage with the rest of the cabbage.