Educational

Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 338809 times)

The_P

Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #7035 on: February 27, 2007, 12:14:49 PM »
Damn, I got plans!  I am taking a trip to Wisconsin, no bs!  I have been teasing my bitch on the phone, now lets see her dance!

Irish dancing?

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #7036 on: February 27, 2007, 12:17:37 PM »
Damn, I got plans!  I am taking a trip to Wisconsin, no bs!  I have been teasing my bitch on the phone, now lets see her dance!

:dom: :belly:
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #7037 on: February 27, 2007, 12:56:29 PM »

Careful! It's her daddy's job to keep her off the pole. (paraphrasing Chris Rock)
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #7038 on: February 27, 2007, 02:31:31 PM »
Her daddy is divorced.  Just wanted to make it clear, the purpose of teasing was to make her all over me when I get there.

I cleaned the bathroom tub, toilet, kitchen floor, and bagged the laundry.  Wow, never knew the kitchen floor was so dirty, it did not look so dirty.  I got this shit with orange oil in it and the bucket was full of dark gray water when I was done.  I have some type of oxy cleaner for the bathroom, which I used toilet paper to work it in, and then a bucket full of water to wash the soap scum down.  Laundry in a bag is so much nicer than on my floor in a pile, especially full of cum.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #7039 on: February 27, 2007, 02:33:03 PM »
* AllDayGlowRandy sings I am so excited I just can't hide it, and ejaculates all over the floor.

HELLOO! LOL
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #7040 on: February 27, 2007, 07:01:32 PM »
That English Mastiff was so cute.
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

duncvis

« Reply #7041 on: February 28, 2007, 01:17:22 AM »
* AllDayGlowRandy sings I am so excited I just can't hide it, and ejaculates all over the floor.

HELLOO! LOL
These posts taken in succession are fucking hilarious. :LMAO:

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #7042 on: February 28, 2007, 10:35:58 AM »
Fuck yeah! caffeine!  more more more!  I can stop, any time I want.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #7043 on: February 28, 2007, 08:59:34 PM »

HELLOO! LOL
These posts taken in succession are fucking hilarious. :LMAO:

I had a feeling I would regret being too lazy to type in at the pet store.
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #7044 on: February 28, 2007, 09:00:08 PM »
Yay, I'm smarter than a fifth grader.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7045 on: February 28, 2007, 09:06:09 PM »
Yay, my daughter is a fifth grader.

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #7046 on: February 28, 2007, 09:07:41 PM »
I liked My fifth grade teacher Miss. Lane She was very kool. :eyebrows:
Guardian of the Empire

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #7047 on: March 01, 2007, 02:31:49 AM »
...I think the beast within the legend of the vampire is a metaphore for the evil inherent to humanity...
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #7048 on: March 01, 2007, 04:54:52 AM »
Trying to think a bit. :laugh:
Guardian of the Empire

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #7049 on: March 01, 2007, 02:49:07 PM »
How come most of the activites that I don't like become more enjoyable after I watch an anime based upon them?