Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 370579 times)

Offline Lurk Hurk Gurk

• Super-Duper Rationalist Crackpot Mystic of the Aspie Elite
  • Postwhore
  • Lhrxiag Trhe (hvng: rbt13)
Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #6390 on: January 27, 2007, 06:52:56 AM »
Mwahahahaaa! Long live organized chaos!

The best approach to... err, "organizing" things.

*appreciates the bloody mess surrounding him*

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6391 on: January 27, 2007, 10:46:19 AM »
I've several times seriously considered becoming a dedicated hermit because I've been talking to others for a long time, and so often their responses have been more harmful to me(in many ways) that it was worth talking to them.  But I keep talking to others and reaching out simply because of my eternal spring of hope that I might find someone or some people who talking to them always proves to make me feel better.  However as time goes on, my memories of painful interactions accumulate and it might one day become true to me that it is not worth it to reach out.

(Incase you guys are wondering, several of you give me more good memories than bad but you aren't the only influence force in memory generation)

i have a memory problem like that too. but all we can do is try to look forward instead of backward. for what it's worth you've never said anything in chat, black out or no black out, that made me think less of you. and i've been there when you've blacked out. :P
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Graelwyn

« Reply #6392 on: January 27, 2007, 02:46:09 PM »
Mr Bean is funny, I wish my eyes would stop being blurry, I am slightly hungry and cannot wait to sleep

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #6393 on: January 27, 2007, 03:03:41 PM »
My eyes get red, dry and irritated when I'm tired, and my vision becomes blurred.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Graelwyn

« Reply #6394 on: January 27, 2007, 03:09:04 PM »
Yeah, I am pretty tired. And I need to get a new lot of contact lenses.

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #6395 on: January 27, 2007, 05:43:36 PM »
Now, just like I practiced yesterday, repeat and have fun!
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #6396 on: January 27, 2007, 08:45:57 PM »
Fuck, you guys have no idea, I really know my medicines! 
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #6397 on: January 27, 2007, 09:09:25 PM »
How the fuck can you guys stand be alone for a long time?  I have to have noise or some social content for most of the time or I will go fuckn nuts!  My house is pretty much empty now with my sister gone, and I have noticed that fact more.  I have found myself wanting to go see my grandmother at the nursing home partly because there is alot of people going around there helping her.  I did say partly because I love her and I am worried about her. I miss the people at my job. Just like I said, I see my problems going away. This feeling of wanted to be alone is going away. I am  seriously calmning down without meds!

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #6398 on: January 27, 2007, 10:13:37 PM »
Generally we find humans much more stimulating, and cannot abide their company for too long.  It would be like how you can tolerate the sound of a highway next to your ear, but it is an abrasive sound that you aren't entirely eager to get back to that often.
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #6399 on: January 27, 2007, 10:47:30 PM »
Generally we find humans much more stimulating, and cannot abide their company for too long.  It would be like how you can tolerate the sound of a highway next to your ear, but it is an abrasive sound that you aren't entirely eager to get back to that often.

I get like that to at times, but for me its a bad mood.  I have noticed a difference with mood altering substances like l glutamine or pepper.  I have also noticed it stops when I imagine something relaxing.  I felt nerve up talking on the phone, but adressing my feelings helped me to chat up a storm and feel comfortable in general.   It took three attempts, but my tension stopped.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #6400 on: January 27, 2007, 10:51:04 PM »
I understand AS, and got the symptoms down packed.  I was just so shocked at how much I was changing because I had been the acting strange for so long, that is why I phrased like that.  How can you stand it....

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #6401 on: January 27, 2007, 11:15:31 PM »
* AllDayGlowRandy appologizes to Nomaken for confusing him.
* AllDayGlowRandy wishes Nomaken happiness.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2007, 12:29:02 AM by AllDayGlowRandy »

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #6402 on: January 28, 2007, 12:08:59 AM »
Very easily.
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #6403 on: January 28, 2007, 09:33:14 AM »

I wish I had the nut to start a Battlebot type event locally.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

ozymandias

« Reply #6404 on: January 28, 2007, 10:06:47 AM »
I really should wear protective gloves when I indulge in taking stuff apart. :-[