Educational

Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 370628 times)

Graelwyn

Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #6375 on: January 26, 2007, 10:19:50 PM »
Imagine it does unpleasant things with the heart rate though, doesn't it? And that it would make someone who is naturally anxious more prone to further anxiety?

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #6376 on: January 26, 2007, 10:49:53 PM »
Imagine it does unpleasant things with the heart rate though, doesn't it? And that it would make someone who is naturally anxious more prone to further anxiety?

I was on paxil one time, and I am fine. I have lost the hyperactivity now and am so happy I could sing and smile. I was exercising intensly awhile ago, so that cut away the hyperactivity.  It does increase the metabolism of carbohydrates, raises your level of endorphins, and its also good for the heart.  Tannins from green tea or any other tannin rich food can make the stimulating ingredients inert.

Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #6377 on: January 26, 2007, 10:51:21 PM »
I did not do anything this time.. I was provoked for no good reason. He had no right to title his thread in such a manner when I have had nothing to do with him and have certainly done nothing against him since the last spat. The fact is, online, in a forum, we have less pressure and more time to think of our responses and what we post, so it wasn't an aspie oversight or a drunken mistake. I was singled out for no good reason and I wont tolerate that as I see it as unfair when I have been making efforts to put all my negativity etc into the appropriate section and have kept most of my other posts light hearted or in keeping with everyone else. Maybe I simply want to be able to get on and post without having to see a thread title that is quite obviously related to me and without feeling persecuted. I wont just ignore it and let it pass if someone offends me without provocation. That would be saying that the person who provoked me or labelled me or singled me out, is correct in their assumptions.

You mean the 'Can this be a "negative english person" free zone?' thread by DB?  What did you post there that you've edited out?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Graelwyn

« Reply #6378 on: January 26, 2007, 10:53:58 PM »
A lot of ranting and raging and insults and reasons I thought the title was unjustified and unfair.

Graelwyn

« Reply #6379 on: January 26, 2007, 11:07:01 PM »
Thinking...thank God, was that some fucking hormonal imbalance, I just got my period this moment.

Graelwyn

« Reply #6380 on: January 26, 2007, 11:25:01 PM »
Bedtime before the cramps set in.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6381 on: January 26, 2007, 11:33:42 PM »
Take Ibuprofen now, before they start.  Cramps are easier to stop before they even start, because once they start, your body releases prostaglandins.

Graelwyn

« Reply #6382 on: January 26, 2007, 11:38:57 PM »
I take anadin, but it rarely seems to work nowadays. They get so bad I end up writhing in misery at times. They were right to call it the curse in the old days  :laugh:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #6383 on: January 27, 2007, 02:16:30 AM »
I am thinking that some people have made it an art form to not see the wood for the trees. I am also thinking some people should be more careful about how they title their threads or a certain offended person might rip their ignorant heads off and shit down their pathetic necks. I am also thinking that almost everyone on this forum talks about shit, vomit, and even worse things than I mention yet I get singled out. Pathetic little man! I am not royally pissed off by one person, but not with anyone else.

It's not always about you, Graelwyn.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #6384 on: January 27, 2007, 04:55:04 AM »
I want cuddling and intimacy.  I want an intimacy fix.
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #6385 on: January 27, 2007, 05:10:20 AM »
I've several times seriously considered becoming a dedicated hermit because I've been talking to others for a long time, and so often their responses have been more harmful to me(in many ways) that it was worth talking to them.  But I keep talking to others and reaching out simply because of my eternal spring of hope that I might find someone or some people who talking to them always proves to make me feel better.  However as time goes on, my memories of painful interactions accumulate and it might one day become true to me that it is not worth it to reach out.

(Incase you guys are wondering, several of you give me more good memories than bad but you aren't the only influence force in memory generation)

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #6386 on: January 27, 2007, 05:19:37 AM »
I'm cold, tipsy, and bored.  I'll be the chat room.  I finally got banned from WP chat.  /me beams with pride.

Teejay

« Reply #6387 on: January 27, 2007, 05:33:45 AM »
I'm cold, tipsy, and bored.  I'll be the chat room.  I finally got banned from WP chat.  /me beams with pride.

What was yer crime?

Teejay

« Reply #6388 on: January 27, 2007, 05:36:42 AM »
Paxil has not been helpful in dealing with my shyness and a lot of social anxiety, although I makes me worry less and be calmer.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #6389 on: January 27, 2007, 05:39:48 AM »
I have no idea.  That period in time was during a black out.