Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 371059 times)

ozymandias

Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #6360 on: January 26, 2007, 12:54:49 PM »
GOD DAMN YOU! Below-average cookie, I am smarter than you when I'm asleep, mother fucker!!! I hate feeling like I have to suck up to some academicly enabled bicycle seat sniffing, sensitive as a fairy wing, nose lifting, ass fuck, just to make way for my kid's normal behavior!! I hope you choke on your own throat! WhythefuckdoIhavetodealwiththeschool,againthisweek?

Witnessed, and applauded, I feel your pain!  +

Graelwyn

« Reply #6361 on: January 26, 2007, 02:51:20 PM »
I am torn between thinking I am better off isolated from other people so I cannot offend them with my words..and between thinking that it is their problem if they cannot deal with the opinion of someone else and deal with their delicate little egos.

duncvis

« Reply #6362 on: January 26, 2007, 03:46:18 PM »
I'm hungry.

Graelwyn

« Reply #6363 on: January 26, 2007, 03:52:16 PM »
Go eat then...a snickers maybe, lol ?

Offline Lurk Hurk Gurk

• Super-Duper Rationalist Crackpot Mystic of the Aspie Elite
  • Postwhore
  • Lhrxiag Trhe (hvng: rbt13)
« Reply #6364 on: January 26, 2007, 03:55:34 PM »
I am torn between thinking I am better off isolated from other people so I cannot offend them with my words..and between thinking that it is their problem if they cannot deal with the opinion of someone else and deal with their delicate little egos.
You have much to learn. But not to worry; it's never too late to develop proper grumpiness and misanthropy.

;)

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #6365 on: January 26, 2007, 08:05:53 PM »
I feel the stimulation of the herbs! Exercise will calmn my ass down.

I will be working for walmart I guess, I wonder how that willl go?
* AllDayGlowRandy rippes his shirt off revealing his toned sexy core. Fuck, I love my body!

I notice the rapid thoughts and my desire to listen to stimulating music, oh yeah, I am definitely fuckn upped!

Fuck you Mc donalds, I have asked you about a hundred times, to fill out the forms for the housing authority.  Such fuck ups, they could not even find them today.  I managed to do almost everything I wanted today, but not that, of course not that, bastards!  I got proof that I paid october's rent, returned a book,  started cleaning up the dishes left in the sink by my sister, and took the smelly trash out.

Yeah my sister is gone, the house is mine!  I had better get working on a way to pay those fuckn bills.  I hope things go well with that.

Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #6366 on: January 26, 2007, 08:36:03 PM »
* AllDayGlowRandy glows more intensly then usual, and a huge ball of energy comes flying out his body and fill intensity members with healing energy.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Graelwyn

« Reply #6367 on: January 26, 2007, 09:18:59 PM »
I am thinking that some people have made it an art form to not see the wood for the trees. I am also thinking some people should be more careful about how they title their threads or a certain offended person might rip their ignorant heads off and shit down their pathetic necks. I am also thinking that almost everyone on this forum talks about shit, vomit, and even worse things than I mention yet I get singled out. Pathetic little man! I am not royally pissed off by one person, but not with anyone else.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6368 on: January 26, 2007, 09:52:29 PM »
I am thinking that not being able to see the forest for the trees is a fairly common thing with people who have AS and I wonder how many people share this common trait.  I am wishing that people would stop getting burned in flame wars.

Graelwyn

« Reply #6369 on: January 26, 2007, 09:59:57 PM »
I did not do anything this time.. I was provoked for no good reason. He had no right to title his thread in such a manner when I have had nothing to do with him and have certainly done nothing against him since the last spat. The fact is, online, in a forum, we have less pressure and more time to think of our responses and what we post, so it wasn't an aspie oversight or a drunken mistake. I was singled out for no good reason and I wont tolerate that as I see it as unfair when I have been making efforts to put all my negativity etc into the appropriate section and have kept most of my other posts light hearted or in keeping with everyone else. Maybe I simply want to be able to get on and post without having to see a thread title that is quite obviously related to me and without feeling persecuted. I wont just ignore it and let it pass if someone offends me without provocation. That would be saying that the person who provoked me or labelled me or singled me out, is correct in their assumptions.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2007, 10:01:46 PM by Graelwyn »

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #6370 on: January 26, 2007, 10:03:47 PM »
Fuckn feel great!  /me wishes he was taught how to do some back flips, because it would be fuckn fun and I am flexable enough to do it.  I bet I would make a fuckn mean martial artist.

Spread your legs woman!

Graelwyn

« Reply #6371 on: January 26, 2007, 10:05:44 PM »
Fuckn feel great!  /me wishes he was taught how to do some back flips, because it would be fuckn fun and I am flexable enough to do it.  I bet I would make a fuckn mean martial artist.

^^ I'll have some of what he's having

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #6372 on: January 26, 2007, 10:11:56 PM »
2 tsp of red pepper in water.  If you want to enhance the speed of the boost it provides, do some low intensity exercise to improve assimilation

Spread your legs woman!

Graelwyn

« Reply #6373 on: January 26, 2007, 10:14:30 PM »
Red pepper as in the vegetable, or as in the powder stuff? And I am guessing it is like a natural form of speed? 

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #6374 on: January 26, 2007, 10:17:09 PM »
The powdered spice.  Anything that is spicy will work.

Spread your legs woman!