Educational

Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 361359 times)

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #5790 on: January 14, 2007, 06:51:17 PM »
omg i just realized who alldayglowrandy is. i'm such a gimp sometimes. :P

For what its worth I thought the photos you posted on here were excellent and I think its a shame that no-one comments on the potential you show.  Are you a relative new member to the photo forums?  That might explain why hardly anyone comments, on a lot of forums it can take months for people to start to pay much attention to your posts.  People tend to only make the effort to comment on the posts of those they know better.

especially when they have add. :P so where can i see these photographs? someone gimmie a linkie to the photo forums, please.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #5791 on: January 14, 2007, 06:53:20 PM »

For what its worth I thought the photos you posted on here were excellent and I think its a shame that no-one comments on the potential you show.  Are you a relative new member to the photo forums?  That might explain why hardly anyone comments, on a lot of forums it can take months for people to start to pay much attention to your posts.  People tend to only make the effort to comment on the posts of those they know better.

especially when they have add. :P so where can i see these photographs? someone gimmie a linkie to the photo forums, please.

She's posted some here on Intensity http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php?topic=2346.0

BTW Milla- are we going to see you posting more again?  I missed reading your posts.

Graelwyn

« Reply #5792 on: January 14, 2007, 06:59:06 PM »
I am relatively new to the forums, but it is still disheartening.
And to top things, I am having a loffly panic attack, and I haven't had those for some time. God knows what has set it off.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #5793 on: January 14, 2007, 06:59:57 PM »
I feel a little strange giving PMS Elle a hug, somebody call up thagomizer and tell him to give PMS Elle a hug.
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Graelwyn

« Reply #5794 on: January 14, 2007, 07:42:16 PM »
Why the hell do the birds here sing throughout the night, it is like a constant bloody dawn chorus? 
Why do I get some great things happen to me, but never in love? Some guy on a photographic forum has offered me his spare tripod as I don't have one...free of charge. It is great, but I so wish that such kindnesses came to me in the area of relationships also.

duncvis

« Reply #5795 on: January 14, 2007, 08:10:27 PM »
I'm nowhere near grown up enough to be 31.

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #5796 on: January 14, 2007, 08:14:30 PM »
Why the hell do the birds here sing throughout the night, it is like a constant bloody dawn chorus? 
Why do I get some great things happen to me, but never in love? Some guy on a photographic forum has offered me his spare tripod as I don't have one...free of charge. It is great, but I so wish that such kindnesses came to me in the area of relationships also.

Your a fine looking woman.  You really should have no problem, I mean its not you.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #5797 on: January 14, 2007, 09:09:13 PM »
Random Guy: "What the hell are you doing?"
Jim Carrey: "......I'm kicking my ass- Do you mind?!"

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #5798 on: January 14, 2007, 09:39:38 PM »
lol, good movie

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #5799 on: January 14, 2007, 10:02:41 PM »
Where the fuck are all the strong female(who aren't lesbians) rolls in movies?  Last one I remember is Clarice Starling. 

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #5800 on: January 14, 2007, 10:28:12 PM »

She's posted some here on Intensity http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php?topic=2346.0

BTW Milla- are we going to see you posting more again?  I missed reading your posts.

Shit, can't hide no more.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #5801 on: January 14, 2007, 10:30:25 PM »
Where the fuck are all the strong female(who aren't lesbians) rolls in movies?  Last one I remember is Clarice Starling. 

I like the characters Ashley Judd plays, most of the time. The first one that comes to mind co-stars Morgan Freeman, but I can't think of the title, now.

Sela Ward is one I would like to see play better parts. They could make a whole movie out of the commercial she was in, wearing a rip-stop jump suit and flying all over the room on cables.

:eyebrows:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #5802 on: January 15, 2007, 12:04:47 AM »
oops
« Last Edit: January 15, 2007, 12:12:03 AM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5803 on: January 15, 2007, 12:18:28 AM »

thanks PI i'm flattered. :)

oh and thanks for the link.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5804 on: January 15, 2007, 12:26:31 AM »
oh and i forgot to answer your question. i guess that was an AS thing. :P the answer is... i dunno. i guess. :P

i love ashley judd. she's one hot mama. she's done all these cool movies, like Kiss The Girls and Double Jeopardy... and man, i bought two ashley dvds, Twisted and some other and the other i guess is somewhere else cuz it ain't where it should be. ???

oh and don't worry Glowboy, you couldn't hide anywhere anyway, what with all those big muscles and all. :-* ;) :P :eyebrows:
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar