Educational

Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 362860 times)

Graelwyn

Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #5625 on: January 12, 2007, 09:14:17 AM »
I think flo has had a hard time growing up. :laugh:

Many folks on the spectrum are late, another reason to why I believe he is on the spectrum.

I didn't have sex until I was 25, and even then neither of us seemed able to figure out quite what to do  :laugh: he was an aspie too, it was quite amusing really. For a year, we just messed around with our clothes still on.

Graelwyn

« Reply #5626 on: January 12, 2007, 09:17:16 AM »
Sometimes there is literally no one to talk to because you wouldn't get the reaction you want to hear, but you still are dying to say some things.  You want to tell somebody.

I haven't had success with a diary before, but that may have been because I was too held up trying to make characters for my mind rather than just letting the thought flow.  I had a rewarding experience this time.

I used to be on livejournal. Lot of people posted on my journal, but I just gave up on it once the phase had passed and I opened my own site, so I had people there to talk to. I kept a diary for most of my teens, but my dad found them after I left and destroyed them having read them... he didn't like what he found in them about himself. I haven't kept one since then.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #5627 on: January 12, 2007, 10:22:36 AM »
I wonder if smut will help.

Litigious

« Reply #5628 on: January 12, 2007, 10:24:49 AM »
I lost my virginity by almost 23 years of age. I read a lot of smut in the meantime. My first girl didn't believe me when I told her I was a virgin, because I was such a good pussy eater.  8)

ozymandias

« Reply #5629 on: January 12, 2007, 11:09:29 AM »
I lost my virginity by almost 23 years of age. I read a lot of smut in the meantime. My first girl didn't believe me when I told her I was a virgin, because I was such a good pussy eater.  8)

I was a little over 23 when I lost mine!

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #5630 on: January 12, 2007, 11:09:54 AM »

I was 17.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #5631 on: January 12, 2007, 11:12:26 AM »
RIP, RAW.

After making preparations for lasagna for dinner I find his last blog entry from January sixth:

Quote from: Robert Anton Wilson

"Various medical authorities swarm in and out of here predicting I have between two days and two months to live. I think they are guessing. I remain cheerful and unimpressed. I look forward without dogmatic optimism but without dread. I love you all and I deeply implore you to keep the lasagna flying.

Please pardon my levity, I don't see how to take death seriously. It seems absurd. "

« Last Edit: January 12, 2007, 11:13:59 AM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #5632 on: January 12, 2007, 11:52:09 AM »
I think flo has had a hard time growing up. :laugh:

Many folks on the spectrum are late, another reason to why I believe he is on the spectrum.

I didn't have sex until I was 25, and even then neither of us seemed able to figure out quite what to do  :laugh: he was an aspie too, it was quite amusing really. For a year, we just messed around with our clothes still on.

That is very cute.
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #5633 on: January 12, 2007, 12:15:55 PM »

I was 17.

I was almost eighteen. We were both virgins and had been playing around for a long time, without going all the way. I'm not sure whose inhibitions were in the way more ... hers or mine. I never would have suspected that a hymen would be so hard to break through.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2007, 12:17:41 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #5634 on: January 12, 2007, 12:17:59 PM »

I was 17.

I was almost eighteen. We were both virgins and had been playing around for a long time, without going all the way. I'm not sure whose inhibitions were in the way more ... hers or mine.

i was 14.

but i had my dick sucked when i was 12.
Misunderstood.

Litigious

« Reply #5635 on: January 12, 2007, 12:32:01 PM »

I was 17.

I was almost eighteen. We were both virgins and had been playing around for a long time, without going all the way. I'm not sure whose inhibitions were in the way more ... hers or mine.

i was 14.

But have you gotten many rimjobs?  8)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #5636 on: January 12, 2007, 12:46:24 PM »

I was 17.

i was 14.

But have you gotten many rimjobs?  8)
not as many as i would have liked.

but then again, anything that i find pleasurable seems to be a limited resource.
Misunderstood.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5637 on: January 12, 2007, 12:52:56 PM »
I wonder if starting a "- the person above you" thread in this forum would get me -ed a million times or actually wind up a s apopular thread.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #5638 on: January 12, 2007, 01:00:17 PM »
I wonder if starting a "- the person above you" thread in this forum would get me -ed a million times or actually wind up a s apopular thread.

here is my philosophy:

you never know!
Misunderstood.

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #5639 on: January 12, 2007, 02:16:49 PM »
Fuck, I was tired,  I slept half a day.  No wonder I was so hyper.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2007, 02:24:06 PM by AllDayGlowRandy »
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!