Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 357320 times)

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #8115 on: May 01, 2007, 01:02:52 PM »
When you guys are horny, do you have a specific urge to fuck someone, or is it just a desire to orgasm?
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #8116 on: May 01, 2007, 01:38:47 PM »
When you guys are horny, do you have a specific urge to fuck someone, or is it just a desire to orgasm?

It depends- I see the urge to fuck as being a little different to the need to cum.  If I just need to orgasm I can get myself off pretty quickly if I want to.  The urge to fuck is more complex to me, its about a need for the closeness, a desire to reach that state where it feels like every nerve-ending is on fire, where it seems like your movements are beyond the control of your conscious mind, allowing the pressure to build up so much that the need to let go is all you can think about.  Its about trying to find the limits of each other's body and touching your partner(s) in just the right way/place to make them moan in that way that sends a shiver down your spine.

ozymandias

« Reply #8117 on: May 01, 2007, 01:46:37 PM »
I need a cold shower or wait for a few hours till Amber goes to bed.  And it's just me and the missus! :eyebrows:

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #8118 on: May 01, 2007, 01:59:52 PM »
It depends- I see the urge to fuck as being a little different to the need to cum.  If I just need to orgasm I can get myself off pretty quickly if I want to.  The urge to fuck is more complex to me, its about a need for the closeness, a desire to reach that state where it feels like every nerve-ending is on fire, where it seems like your movements are beyond the control of your conscious mind, allowing the pressure to build up so much that the need to let go is all you can think about.  Its about trying to find the limits of each other's body and touching your partner(s) in just the right way/place to make them moan in that way that sends a shiver down your spine.

Huh. You actually make it sound kind of appealing.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #8119 on: May 01, 2007, 02:56:18 PM »
I'm guessing that was sarcasm  ???

Actually no, I thought I remembered her postwhoring with Odeon here to the point where people told them to get a room.

Those were the days... :)
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #8120 on: May 01, 2007, 03:23:03 PM »
From the mouth of my daughter as we left the  Bureau of Motor Vehicles, " But Dad, everything is light, compared to you." She meant it in her most complimentary way.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #8121 on: May 01, 2007, 04:00:16 PM »

Well put, very well put. And it's just this kind of reason that I fall in love.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #8122 on: May 01, 2007, 04:34:59 PM »

Huh. You actually make it sound kind of appealing.

Well put, very well put. And it's just this kind of reason that I fall in love.

Thanks for the comments- I was a little frustrated because I couldn't express myself as well as I wanted.  I know its a cliche but its true, for me anyway,  the rush I get from sex is almost addictive, and a definite high.

ozymandias

« Reply #8123 on: May 01, 2007, 06:22:43 PM »
I'm guessing that was sarcasm  ???

Actually no, I thought I remembered her postwhoring with Odeon here.

Ahh- yeah she liked being lovey-dovey with Odeon but she didn't really like other sex talk/banter. It was one of the issues she had with Intensity which is why I thought you might have been meant that sarcastically.

This is something that has been preying on my mind for some time.  In that I now know that I was unfair to Vivi......to a point.  I now see after having talked with some people that I did a bad misinterpretation of stuff she had said to me earlier at the Neurolands.  BUT, I also feel some justification for having been mad at her.  Unfortunately, I let it fester to the point where I blew up at her.

I would like to clear the air between us.....that is if she is interested or if she cares.  I know she has said in the past that she didn't care about much.  But, if she wants to talk, she can contact me here, the neurolands or anyplace else.  I know somebody by the username "Lucifer" joined aspergianisland about the time she left here.

There, I'v said it, I don't know what else I can say! 

Scrapheap

« Reply #8124 on: May 01, 2007, 08:22:54 PM »
Why does it seem that,

Whenever calandale posts,

He writes a haiku?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #8125 on: May 01, 2007, 08:23:28 PM »

i am now officially horny.
Misunderstood.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #8126 on: May 01, 2007, 08:23:55 PM »
Yeah. That was one hell of a post.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #8127 on: May 01, 2007, 09:05:21 PM »
Electronics bad, beer good!
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Scrapheap

« Reply #8128 on: May 01, 2007, 09:23:08 PM »

Had a bad work day ??

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #8129 on: May 01, 2007, 09:24:09 PM »

Beer in the electronics REAL bad.