Educational

Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 342042 times)

Time

Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #795 on: July 01, 2006, 11:02:34 AM »
Eamonn

« Reply #796 on: July 01, 2006, 12:11:21 PM »
btw, I am going to a friend's BBQ in Mass. for the weekend, so I'm afraid you will all have to wait a few days before I can grace you with my glorious presence again :D

I thought animal sacrifices in Christianity was a thing of the past?

Offline Beowulf

• Frequent Poster
    • Click Here
« Reply #797 on: July 01, 2006, 12:53:02 PM »
I've been thinking for months about putting money on England going out on penalties, and I never got round to it.

Drat.
"Someday a real rain will come ..."

Triste

« Reply #798 on: July 02, 2006, 05:18:50 AM »
I love my new breadmaker.  Looking forward to french toast in the morning made from homemade Portugese Sweet Bread.  Wish I had real maple syrup. 

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #799 on: July 02, 2006, 05:21:28 AM »
Dex: "Daddy, does God have feet?"
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Triste

« Reply #800 on: July 02, 2006, 05:23:11 AM »
btw, I am going to a friend's BBQ in Mass. for the weekend, so I'm afraid you will all have to wait a few days before I can grace you with my glorious presence again :D

I thought animal sacrifices in Christianity was a thing of the past?
Brilliant.   >:D You get a kinky.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #801 on: July 02, 2006, 12:50:02 PM »
I lo ve thunderstorms  ;D

peegai

« Reply #802 on: July 02, 2006, 12:53:10 PM »
My Belgian friend of two years is here. Joy! :D

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #803 on: July 02, 2006, 12:56:03 PM »

Is this a Belgian friend with a dick or a cunt?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

peegai

« Reply #804 on: July 02, 2006, 01:06:14 PM »

Is this a Belgian friend with a dick or a cunt?

A dick.

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #805 on: July 02, 2006, 02:56:03 PM »
My grandmother makes portugeese sweet bread.  She is one of the best at it.
Power party tommorow, more supplements than usual.  12 cups of medicinal tea, alpha lipoic acid, L glutamine, L lysine, plant based enzymes, multivitamin with minerals,   chromium, biotin, selenium, vitamin e, vitamn c, b  vitamins zinc, herbal supplements,  epsom salt bath, fish oil, evening primrose oil, and home maid concotion from cupboard.

Royal vitality tea- ginseng, dong quai root extract, astragalus root extract, cinnamon bark, honey bush, ginger root, alfalfa leaf, black pepper, and hibiscus flower.

Green tea super antioxidant- lemon grass, green tea leaf, licorice root, jasmine green tea leaf, alfalfa leaf, burdock root, dandelion root, emblic fruit, grapeseed extract, and irish moss plant.

Green tea kombucha- green tea leaf, lemon grass, spearmint leaf, asian ginseng root, kombucha culture, licorice root, ginger root, white peony root, eucommia bark, cinnamon bark, reishi mushroom, dong quai root, rehmannia root, lycil barbarium fruit, passion fruit flavor, and natural plum flavor.

Ginko IQ ginko leaf- rhodola rosea extract, lemon grass, licorice root, peppermint leaf, spearmint leaf, basil leaf, gotu kola leaf, ginger root, lemon peel, lemon myrtle, cinnamon bark, amla fruit, chebulic myrobalan fruit, belleric myrobalan fruit, and cardamon seed.

Detox- jamaican sarsaparilla  root, cinnamon bark, licorice root, ginger root, burdock root, dandelion root, cardamom seed, juniper berry, black pepper, clove bud, long pepper berry, chineese amur cork tree bark, japaneese honeysuckle flower, forsythia fruit, gardenia flower, skullcap root, black cohosh root, chineese goldenthread root, rhubarb root, wax gourd, and asian psyllium seed

Homemaid concotion- lemon peel, black pepper, red pepper, sage, garlic, parsley, cinnamon, itallian seasoning, basil, oregano, ginger, thyme, and nutmeg

Herbal supplement-dandelion root, burdock root, oregon grape bark extract, yarrow aerial parts, garlic bulb extract, prickly ash seed extract, red clover herb extract, milk thistle seed extract, alfalfa, psyllium seed husk, inulin, lactobacillus acidophillus, lactobacillus plantarum, lactobacillus casei, lactobacillus bulgaricus, mashmallow root, barley grass, spriulina, chlorella, wheat grass, papain,  nacetylcysteine, stevia leaf, slippery elm bark, echinacea angustifolia root extract, sheperd's purse herb, wild yam root, kelp powder, prune powder, and grape seed extract.

Beat that Peter!!!  I am going to be a fuckn punk.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #806 on: July 02, 2006, 02:57:24 PM »
Detox tea is not a laxative tea.  It promotes healthy liver and kidney function.
I have looked up in my herb book, the herbs that help kidney and liver, also help reproductive system and eyes.  Royal vitality tea helps mental functioning and increase energy levels.  Green tea kombucha and super antioxidant are for the immune system.  The herbal supplement helps the kidney and liver.  Those always make me want to masturbate.  Fuckn things must be good for the reproductive system.  I can't wait till tommorow!!!
« Last Edit: July 02, 2006, 03:04:13 PM by fluorescent »
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #807 on: July 02, 2006, 03:28:14 PM »
I have little money, so such intensity can only be kept up for a very very short time.  Who needs the fuckn sun block now?

Spread your legs woman!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #808 on: July 02, 2006, 03:29:58 PM »
i do, but inly on the top of my feet! :D
Misunderstood.

McJ

« Reply #809 on: July 02, 2006, 04:49:49 PM »
how come we were all not notified of this photo.
it is obvious that the women from intensity were
it is also obviuos that dunc was, with his big smile.
it's a conspiracy, mutiny, gossipers, coterie, unfair

though it is nice to see vivi in the daylight

http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/8279/wm2006fotbollstjejer13tk.jpg