Educational

Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 338010 times)

ozymandias

Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #7065 on: March 02, 2007, 12:30:06 PM »
Deciding when to do the next segment of snow shovelling, phase 2. ::)

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #7066 on: March 02, 2007, 02:30:30 PM »
Fuck what toughness i have best bf in world right here what effort i put up 90 mim of aerobics fuckn sexy to boot such talent stunned at my own abilites
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #7067 on: March 02, 2007, 03:05:08 PM »
But you don't know any Swedish women, do you? They're the sluttiest on planet Earth.  :eyebrows: 8)

How is their STD rate?

And what does friar tuck look like?

I have to be in a really playful mood in order to post pics. Then I remove them after 24 hours.
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

The_P

« Reply #7068 on: March 02, 2007, 04:11:16 PM »
But you don't know any Swedish women, do you? They're the sluttiest on planet Earth.  :eyebrows: 8)

How is their STD rate?

I have to be in a really playful mood in order to post pics. Then I remove them after 24 hours.

Aw, come on. Post them, my dear. The best thing can happen is that the lads and Mel will wank over them.

The_P

« Reply #7069 on: March 02, 2007, 04:15:27 PM »
I hate being petite.

I always thought you were chubby. Well, I don't share your woes, seeing how I have a stout build and all.

I have a stout build as well. Stout, lager, ale, cider... :beergrin:

All the colours in the rainbow!

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #7070 on: March 02, 2007, 05:14:08 PM »

How is their STD rate?

Aw, come on. Post them, my dear. The best thing can happen is that the lads and Mel will wank over them.

Not in the mood.  :P
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Teejay

« Reply #7071 on: March 02, 2007, 05:56:31 PM »
Fuck what toughness <b>i have best bf</b> in world right here what effort i put up 90 mim of aerobics fuckn sexy to boot such talent stunned at my own abilites

We can assume that Wolfgurl/Jessica is the male in this relationship?

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #7072 on: March 02, 2007, 06:11:08 PM »
Fuck what toughness <b>i have best bf</b> in world right here what effort i put up 90 mim of aerobics fuckn sexy to boot such talent stunned at my own abilites

We can assume that Wolfgurl/Jessica is the male in this relationship?

I doubt there are males in that relationship. :eyebrows:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #7073 on: March 02, 2007, 06:15:21 PM »

Long day. I hate funerals.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #7074 on: March 02, 2007, 07:55:37 PM »
My brain is fried.

ozymandias

« Reply #7075 on: March 02, 2007, 09:53:44 PM »
I really need to go to bed!

Scrapheap

« Reply #7076 on: March 02, 2007, 09:56:04 PM »
I really need to go to bed!

You and me both, I had (another) long week!!

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7077 on: March 03, 2007, 06:23:57 AM »

I may be getting sick. I've been infected three times this season, but I haven't actually gotten sick, yet, except for that one-day stomach thing, that we've all had. Standing in the cold wind for a funeral was rough on my throat and my sinuses are swollen.

FUCK!
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

ozymandias

« Reply #7078 on: March 03, 2007, 07:24:25 AM »
Time for snow shovelling phase 4!

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7079 on: March 04, 2007, 08:10:38 AM »
As much as I disagree with many of her ideas, her directness keeps my reading:

"I was going to have a few comments on the other Democratic presidential candidate John Edwards, but it turns out you have to go into rehab if you use the word 'faggot,' so I — so kind of an impasse, can't really talk about Edwards," Ann Coulter told Republicans attending the annual Conservative Political Action Conference on Friday.

:evillaugh: