Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 368678 times)

ozymandias

Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #6465 on: January 30, 2007, 07:34:06 PM »
I feel a cold coming on! :eh: :thumbdn:

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #6466 on: January 30, 2007, 07:52:05 PM »
Fitness model training, thinking of my bitch while I do it.  One two hour low intensity session, one 45 minute high intensity session, and one set of stretching exercises! I got a fuckn work load on my ass,  and I can't wait to swallow some red pepper.  I got stimulating tea and a little extra herbs to swallow to.  No fuckn breaks!  Fasting tommorow for a full day to, sucks having no food.  Oh well, its not going to kill me.

Yeah bitch, I am hyped up!  This will calmn my ass down and put me on cloud fuckn 20/10
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Graelwyn

« Reply #6467 on: January 30, 2007, 10:01:58 PM »
I think I am having a low mood night. I feel useless...talentless. Maybe the only use I can be is for reading history books and keeping my body under control. Everywhere I look, I see people with more talent in their little finger than I have in my whole being. I cannot be bothered to even try writing anymore, and I am rapidly giving up on the photography as I havent the patience to spend years trying to turn out something half decent.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #6468 on: January 30, 2007, 10:06:56 PM »
I think I am having a low mood night. I feel useless...talentless. Maybe the only use I can be is for reading history books and keeping my body under control. Everywhere I look, I see people with more talent in their little finger than I have in my whole being. I cannot be bothered to even try writing anymore, and I am rapidly giving up on the photography as I havent the patience to spend years trying to turn out something half decent.

First thing I do, is try to remember what it felt like to be in a good mood.  Second thing I do is imagine something that would relax me untill I feel my mood is changed.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Graelwyn

« Reply #6469 on: January 30, 2007, 10:09:51 PM »
I cannot really remember what it feels like to be in a 'good' mood. That mood doesnt really exist for me.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #6470 on: January 30, 2007, 10:13:57 PM »
If someone stroked my back with a feather, my mood would suddenly go up.  The cat rubbing his body against my legs also felt good.  I will watch someone paint on t.v. and I can get a mood relief off that to.  I imagine they are painting a picture on my back, and I turn the sound down.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #6471 on: January 30, 2007, 10:14:48 PM »
It feels like the moment you realize that you've got a kitty.  That moment comes for me roughly ever 2.4 seconds.
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline Lurk Hurk Gurk

• Super-Duper Rationalist Crackpot Mystic of the Aspie Elite
  • Postwhore
  • Lhrxiag Trhe (hvng: rbt13)
« Reply #6472 on: January 30, 2007, 10:45:32 PM »
Nose with cheese forms carrots under the cookie with garbage at the side of the Microsoft certified nuked railroads with or without cheese that fluff without nose discusses heavily under the influence of broken chairs.

Graelwyn

« Reply #6473 on: January 30, 2007, 10:47:17 PM »
It feels like the moment you realize that you've got a kitty.  That moment comes for me roughly ever 2.4 seconds.

Cannot have a cat here, or I would as I love cats. I got myself a giant cuddly toy dog though that is meant to be given for valentines day... no-one else would ever buy me one so I figured I may as well buy it for myself. Sat on my bed now. At least I can cuddle that and it wont answer me back.

Offline Lurk Hurk Gurk

• Super-Duper Rationalist Crackpot Mystic of the Aspie Elite
  • Postwhore
  • Lhrxiag Trhe (hvng: rbt13)
« Reply #6474 on: January 30, 2007, 11:08:29 PM »
Once again, the giggling travesty of magma-filled touchpads equip lemon fish hair with doomsday capabilities.

Scrapheap

« Reply #6475 on: January 30, 2007, 11:14:48 PM »
Once again, the giggling travesty of magma-filled touchpads equip lemon fish hair with doomsday capabilities.

Please share with the class............. whatever you're smoking!!  :eyebrows: :stoned: :LOL: :laugh:

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #6476 on: January 30, 2007, 11:38:17 PM »
God damn I am gorgeous.  What does my dad say?  I get better looking everyday.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #6477 on: January 30, 2007, 11:53:10 PM »
I am so tired, oh well, at least I don't have sleep issues.

Spread your legs woman!

duncvis

« Reply #6478 on: January 31, 2007, 04:40:28 AM »
I appear to have lost the entire contents of my music folder (over 30Gb)... hasn't sunk in yet.  :'(

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #6479 on: January 31, 2007, 05:48:03 AM »
What happened? :o
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein