Educational

Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 342147 times)

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #5910 on: January 16, 2007, 11:49:17 AM »
I am feeling hyped now that I got asked for nude pics by playgirl magazine, and not in a bad way.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #5911 on: January 16, 2007, 12:00:27 PM »
I am feeling hyped now that I got asked for nude pics by playgirl magazine, and not in a bad way.

Of course, you know, that IS what they do. They collect nude pics. Make sure you have your name on the bottom of each one you send.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #5912 on: January 16, 2007, 01:39:30 PM »
Something I have difficulty with is when watching a moving movie and being moved to cry to it, i always question whether I am crying because I really am moved, or if I am forcing myself to cry trying to emulate being that moved.  And I always doubt myself, and it is really hard trying to tune out those doubts and enjoy the movie. 
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5913 on: January 16, 2007, 02:03:56 PM »

Wondering if I could get away with and actually enjoy building a small cob house for the kids to play in this summer ...

Wow, you have some lucky kids, DirtDawg.  That looks like it would be a cool playhouse, but it looks like it would take quite a while to build.

Even most subdivisions that have covenants make exceptions for children's play equipment.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5914 on: January 16, 2007, 02:12:48 PM »

Wondering if I could get away with and actually enjoy building a small cob house for the kids to play in this summer ...

Wow, you have some lucky kids, DirtDawg.  That looks like it would be a cool playhouse, but it looks like it would take quite a while to build.

Even most subdivisions that have covenants make exceptions for children's play equipment.

You only think it would take a long time, because you have not seen our clay soil. Think of, sticky, yet hard Playdo. Any shape I can do in Playdo will be even easier to do with our clay soil, by adding a few skeletal pieces for support. Even discarded trimmings will work for a structure and the clay will be the glue or concrete and mortar, after it dries. It would only be about five feet tall, for two little kids, with enough room for all of us to read at night, sometimes.

I have yet to convince my wife.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2007, 02:15:23 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5915 on: January 16, 2007, 02:27:37 PM »
Maybe if you made it a little taller so the kids could still stand up inside it even after they grow bigger, she might like the idea better.  Also, you might need a plan so she can see what you have in mind, because maybe she can't visualize things as well as you.  I know I would love the idea.  My daughter has a hexagonal raised play fort with a slide in our backyard.  My husband made a plan so we could use scraps of redwood for it and it would fit the area we had to devote to it.  She wants a playhouse now, but she does not want to lose her play fort to get it.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5916 on: January 16, 2007, 02:56:42 PM »
 A plan might enable her to agree, in principle, because she would know I was serious, so that's a really good idea, but I have given up in trying to help her see with my vision. I do have detailed plans for lashing the corners, properly, as opposed to the cross brace's lashing method, how to support the headers (and how big they should be) above the windows and doors, size of the rafter pieces, overhang of the roof, along with a rough idea of how much earth I will have to move. None of that is very impressive, though. Maybe I should have her pick out the curtains, first and I can build around them.
 :laugh:

Why not add on, another room, to her play fort?

Scrapheap

« Reply #5917 on: January 16, 2007, 03:08:21 PM »
Most men don't interest me, and the one that does apparently isn't ready to make any sort of move.

Then throw him on the ground and shag him stupid!! What are you waiting for??

:laugh: I can hardly do that to someone who has only spoken to me once, and that was like over 7 months ago. And..he is bigger than me, not by much, but he isn't a small guy, I wouldnt have much luck throwing him down. I am not the sort to be able to go up to someone and suggest sex...and he isnt the kind of guy to respond well to that, I dont think lol.

You might try walking up to him (wearing a short skirt and a thong) and pulling your thong off and giving it to him.  I that does'nt get his attention, I don't know what will.

duncvis

« Reply #5918 on: January 16, 2007, 03:12:02 PM »
Playgirl asked for some nudes!

God damn I am excited!

Go Randy, go Randy... :woohoo:

What DirtDawg says. Don't get your hopes too high, this is their stock in trade. Make sure your name is on them, and fingers crossed that they like them.

I'm thinking I wish my tea would finish cooking cos I'm ravenous, and that this is DAMN good beer. :glug:

Graelwyn

« Reply #5919 on: January 16, 2007, 03:18:01 PM »
Most men don't interest me, and the one that does apparently isn't ready to make any sort of move.

Then throw him on the ground and shag him stupid!! What are you waiting for??

:laugh: I can hardly do that to someone who has only spoken to me once, and that was like over 7 months ago. And..he is bigger than me, not by much, but he isn't a small guy, I wouldnt have much luck throwing him down. I am not the sort to be able to go up to someone and suggest sex...and he isnt the kind of guy to respond well to that, I dont think lol.

You might try walking up to him (wearing a short skirt and a thong) and pulling your thong off and giving it to him.  I that does'nt get his attention, I don't know what will.

:o :laugh: Oh my Gawwwdddddd, what sort of a girl do you think I am, lol? I could never do something like that! Hell, I can't even talk dirty in type or anything without great difficulty. I know something is goin on with him, because only a few days after telling someone we have nothing in common and he doesnt want anyone that way, he had donned a new pair of denim cut offs and a new bright blue coat, and was hovering around like nobody's business, he didnt seem to know what the hell to do with himself. Like he wanted me to notice him, but tonight he was back to avoidance...trying his best to not cross paths with me or look at me. He is a real pain in the ass, I dont know what goes on in the man's head.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #5920 on: January 16, 2007, 03:41:07 PM »
Great, the light in my room burned out, and I  cannot buy a new one.  You suck Mcdonalds, and its it time for me to leave on short notice :evillaugh: :evillaugh:
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #5921 on: January 16, 2007, 04:09:56 PM »
Here it comes, the agitation, either I become obnoxious jack ass or meditate. 

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #5922 on: January 16, 2007, 04:18:46 PM »
Seditated

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #5923 on: January 16, 2007, 04:27:01 PM »
So fuckn cold

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Lurk Hurk Gurk

• Super-Duper Rationalist Crackpot Mystic of the Aspie Elite
  • Postwhore
  • Lhrxiag Trhe (hvng: rbt13)
« Reply #5924 on: January 16, 2007, 05:30:42 PM »
It is time, at last; getting a little weird and incoherent. atleast I made far more progress than I'd have thought I would. Muhahahahahaaa! my host application lives! not that it does anything useful, yet. As for tomorrow... Let's C. Now that was awful. And old. Very old. I thought of that pun months ago. Time to sleep, at last. Once I have moved that cat out of the way. Hmm... Now this is a mess. But it will do. I'll post it anyway. And sleep. At last.