Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 342157 times)

ozymandias

Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #5850 on: January 15, 2007, 12:27:23 PM »

brave man. I keep putting it off. :P

Me, too. It all seems rather personal, having that sliced on. It's really close to where I live.

there are a couple of plusses that i have reasoned out.

1.)  the ability to have worry free sex.

2.) right before the operation my wife has to shave my nutters.
and i can tell you from experience; done right, it is one of the greatest pleasures on earth.

and maybe i will get the happy ending.

FWIW, I had it done 14 years ago and it went well and I was "back in the saddle" again within a few days.  Just remember to wear condoms for at least 4-6 weeks until your sperm counts reach zero.  It takes that long to get  them out of the system! 

Of course a little pre-op "workout" will assist in that endeavor! :eyebrows:  Not to mention being very relaxing!

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5851 on: January 15, 2007, 12:28:26 PM »
would you be so patient with her if she was ugly?

Well, I am patient with you aren't I?

burn!!! >:D he he he
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

thepeaguy

« Reply #5852 on: January 15, 2007, 12:40:40 PM »
would you be so patient with her if she was ugly?

Well, I am patient with you aren't I?

burn!!! >:D he he he

Disco inferno!

Offline Lurk Hurk Gurk

• Super-Duper Rationalist Crackpot Mystic of the Aspie Elite
  • Postwhore
  • Lhrxiag Trhe (hvng: rbt13)
« Reply #5853 on: January 15, 2007, 12:45:33 PM »
Hoho, the wonders of pseudo-intellectualists sprouting their incessant babble from some European internet cafe.

I know how some of you Europeans out there like to boast your bilingual skills, seeing as how English is the most dominant (we are the best, after all), but come on: I get better insight from the Striker strips in The Sun newspaper.
I have yet to use an internet cafe, nor do I fit the definition of a pseudo-intellectual.

And for the second time, (is it so hard to grasp?) I don't give a fucking damn whether you or anyone else is impressed by my writing, be it in Swedish or English. It is not a goal of mine, and completely, utterly irrelevant. Nor was what I wrote there meant to give any amazing insights. It was simply the silly stuff forming in my head at the moment, which I decided to post here, it being the topic for doing so.

Litigious

« Reply #5854 on: January 15, 2007, 12:50:28 PM »
I didn't find it silly, I found it true.

thepeaguy

« Reply #5855 on: January 15, 2007, 12:54:06 PM »
Hoho, the wonders of pseudo-intellectualists sprouting their incessant babble from some European internet cafe.

I know how some of you Europeans out there like to boast your bilingual skills, seeing as how English is the most dominant (we are the best, after all), but come on: I get better insight from the Striker strips in The Sun newspaper.
I have yet to use an internet cafe, nor do I fit the definition of a pseudo-intellectual.

And for the second time, (is it so hard to grasp?) I don't give a fucking damn whether you or anyone else is impressed by my writing, be it in Swedish or English. It is not a goal of mine, and completely, utterly irrelevant. Nor was what I wrote there meant to give any amazing insights. It was simply the silly stuff forming in my head at the moment, which I decided to post here, it being the topic for doing so.

Au contraire, mon cheri, I'm not really bothered either way (I did it 4 teh lulz), so please don't get in a hissy over me: it's Dunc's birthday!
« Last Edit: January 15, 2007, 01:13:36 PM by thepeaguy »

thepeaguy

« Reply #5856 on: January 15, 2007, 01:03:51 PM »
I miss Dunc's hilarious pisstakes on Ascan. :(

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #5857 on: January 15, 2007, 01:10:20 PM »
So does Ascan, I'm sure. :laugh:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Litigious

« Reply #5858 on: January 15, 2007, 01:20:48 PM »
Does Ascan like getting pissed on?  ???

thepeaguy

« Reply #5859 on: January 15, 2007, 01:24:55 PM »
Why the English language is great and yours is not:

Just two articles -- indefinite and definite.
None of this Feminine and Masculine complexed noun categorising for me, Norma, for I'm having a curry. Leave that crap for gender-related stuff only.
No accent symbols -- less stress.
Very versatile in its volcabulary, considering its Germanic and French roots.
Provides more laughs than any other language. We invented stand-up.

With so many foreigners trying to pick up the English language so quick, it's no wonder why so many people -- legal or not -- come to English territories like the UK (ahhh! motherland!) and the States (the UK's prodigal son suffering from gigantism) for a better life. :p
« Last Edit: January 15, 2007, 01:27:02 PM by thepeaguy »

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #5860 on: January 15, 2007, 01:29:18 PM »
Normally, I would give 2 weeks notice, but I am desperate right now.  Honestly its partly my fault, and that is based on the assumption that they Mcdonalds does not give two shits about their employees.  I am exaggerating because I am pissed off. I blew alot of my money on my girlfriend, trying to stay in contact with her, but this does not normally happen.  I herd shit before I got hired there, but now I am finally seeing what is about.

McDonalds isn't necessarily the highlight of a resume.  and i doubt that many people give McDonald's a two weeks notice.
Misunderstood.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5861 on: January 15, 2007, 01:33:41 PM »
come on peeps, lets not fight, we're all citizens of the same planet, eh?

*sings* we are the wooorld, we are the childreeen...
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #5862 on: January 15, 2007, 01:34:48 PM »
Actually, MillaPill, I think peegai just landed... :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #5863 on: January 15, 2007, 01:38:31 PM »
Normally, I would give 2 weeks notice, but I am desperate right now.  Honestly its partly my fault, and that is based on the assumption that they Mcdonalds does not give two shits about their employees.  I am exaggerating because I am pissed off. I blew alot of my money on my girlfriend, trying to stay in contact with her, but this does not normally happen.  I herd shit before I got hired there, but now I am finally seeing what is about.

McDonalds isn't necessarily the highlight of a resume.  and i doubt that many people give McDonald's a two weeks notice.

I think I tried when school was getting out  so its best I try again rather than get involved with this again.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

thepeaguy

« Reply #5864 on: January 15, 2007, 01:39:46 PM »
come on peeps, lets not fight, we're all citizens of the same planet, eh?

*sings* we are the wooorld, we are the childreeen...

We are born to hate and to fuck, to continue the perpetual cycle of hate.

Peace is just a convieniant smoke-screen for wealthier territories to ignore the plights of impoverished nations.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2007, 01:43:36 PM by thepeaguy »