Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 361825 times)

ozymandias

Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #5745 on: January 13, 2007, 08:42:16 PM »
She probably just found out that it was 100 times harder to leave a marriage than she thought it would be, Litigious and that is why she decided to stay married to him.

QFT

Litigious

« Reply #5746 on: January 13, 2007, 08:52:14 PM »
She probably just found out that it was 100 times harder to leave a marriage than she thought it would be, Litigious and that is why she decided to stay married to him.

Sure it was easier, but will she be happy sharing her life with someone she doesn't love? No. And she used to cry every time she had to leave me, so she probably did love me back.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #5747 on: January 13, 2007, 09:03:31 PM »

Sure it was easier, but will she be happy sharing her life with someone she doesn't love? No. And she used to cry every time she had to leave me, so she probably did love me back.

but it seems to me that she had the option of having her cake and eating it also.
but she decided that it was just an ornamental cake.
Misunderstood.

Litigious

« Reply #5748 on: January 13, 2007, 09:07:20 PM »

but it seems to me that she had the option of having her cake and eating it also.

I think the really ornamental cake was her husband, but that's her choice. I'm unhappy but at least not in a condemned marriage.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5749 on: January 13, 2007, 09:09:21 PM »
Of course she loved you.  No, she won't be happy married to someone she doesn't love, but that's her problem now.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #5750 on: January 13, 2007, 09:10:08 PM »

I think the really ornamental cake was her husband, but that's her choice. I'm unhappy but at least not in a condemned marriage.

if she doesn't love him then why couldn't she have sex with you and remain married to him.
that seems commonplace today.

let me state that i am not pro those types of relationships, unless both parties are honest about it and are ok with it.
for instance; i would not have sex with another woman, because it wouldn't be cool with her if i did.
Misunderstood.

Litigious

« Reply #5751 on: January 13, 2007, 09:14:46 PM »
if she doesn't love him then why couldn't she have sex with you and remain married to him.
that seems commonplace today.

let me state that i am not pro those types of relationships, unless both parties are honest about it and are ok with it.
for instance; i would not have sex with another woman, because it wouldn't be cool with her if i did.

I know that she was dishonest to him, I heard her lying to him on the phone. She even went across half of Sweden to celebrate her birthday with me instead of him! She had a female friend in my part of the country, so she was always saying that she would visit her when she went to me. He probably discovered what she was doing and threatened with divorce if she didn't stop, but I don't know for sure.

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #5752 on: January 13, 2007, 09:17:07 PM »
I am the spaz clown because I am agitated.  I have noticed I am not really a depressed person and more of an agitated person.  I laugh at the time I was on meds for depression, and now I am going to take care of the agitation just like I did the depression.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #5753 on: January 13, 2007, 09:17:58 PM »
Lit.  that is probably what happened.

or
she found someone who is more adventurous in bed.
Misunderstood.

Litigious

« Reply #5754 on: January 13, 2007, 09:29:41 PM »

or

I don't know. She kept calling me for many months after the last time we met.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #5755 on: January 13, 2007, 09:31:25 PM »

or

why would she tease you like that?
Misunderstood.

Scrapheap

« Reply #5756 on: January 13, 2007, 09:36:16 PM »

or

why would she tease you like that?

I doubt she would tease hin like that. Unless she thought she was the only thing Lit was getting at the time. I've had chicks play that game with me. (a long time fuck friend too!!)

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5757 on: January 14, 2007, 02:12:01 AM »
I am the spaz clown because I am agitated.  I have noticed I am not really a depressed person and more of an agitated person.  I laugh at the time I was on meds for depression, and now I am going to take care of the agitation just like I did the depression.

being agitated all the time is depressing. i made the same mistake.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Lurk Hurk Gurk

• Super-Duper Rationalist Crackpot Mystic of the Aspie Elite
  • Postwhore
  • Lhrxiag Trhe (hvng: rbt13)
« Reply #5758 on: January 14, 2007, 02:16:00 AM »
Avg_RUN_ZAENV

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #5759 on: January 14, 2007, 02:46:54 AM »
My pubic areas are clear of hair.  Because I have pricked the hair from them.  It is smooth now.
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.