Educational

Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 364408 times)

Graelwyn

Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #5370 on: January 06, 2007, 09:36:58 AM »
Don't those eggs make you a bit gassy too, lol ?

I am thinking that I am ugly today. It is a frequent thought. I do not have those typical US looks cos I am British. I dont make any effort to look all made up as I prefer to be natural, but sometimes I wish I had a different face. Also thinking that I need to get back into going to bed at a sensible time as I miss walking in the morning and miss having more time to be up and about doing things. I gain weight when I sleep in the day and stay online all night as I do a lot more sitting about.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5371 on: January 06, 2007, 09:49:37 AM »
What are typical US looks?
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #5372 on: January 06, 2007, 09:54:09 AM »
I would say they generally have skin, but I can't prove that.
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Graelwyn

« Reply #5373 on: January 06, 2007, 10:36:50 AM »
Well, most of the US women I have seen are generally very well presented and attractive.

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #5374 on: January 06, 2007, 10:49:49 AM »
Gas from anything is hard for me, even beans don't produce much gas.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #5375 on: January 06, 2007, 11:02:27 AM »
Well, most of the US women I have seen are generally very well presented and attractive.

OK, now turn off the television and walk into the grocery store. Well, that may not be fair since many there shopping have already had too much food and yet, they are back for even more. How about just walk down the street in any city and take notes. Getting away from the cameras and the back-stabbing, ladder-climbing types competing in big business and legal firms, you will find regular people. Often, normal people don't present themselves as if they were camera ready.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2007, 11:38:21 AM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5376 on: January 06, 2007, 11:07:38 AM »

OK, now turn off the television and walk into the grocery store. Well, that may not be fair since many there shopping have already had too much food and yet, they are back for even more. How about just walk down the street in any city and take notes. Getting away from the cameras and the back-stabbing, ladder-climbing types competing in big busines and legal firms, you will find regular people. Often, normal people don't present themselves as if they were camera ready.

That's what i was thinking.  Your average american woman isn't nessessarily a hottie.  TV utterly does not represent it, nor does any form of media, nor do people in swanky places.  America has placed a ban on unattractive people being allowed on camera, is all.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5377 on: January 06, 2007, 11:21:53 AM »

OK, now turn off the television and walk into the grocery store. Well, that may not be fair since many there shopping have already had too much food and yet, they are back for even more. How about just walk down the street in any city and take notes. Getting away from the cameras and the back-stabbing, ladder-climbing types competing in big busines and legal firms, you will find regular people. Often, normal people don't present themselves as if they were camera ready.

That's what i was thinking.  Your average american woman isn't nessessarily a hottie.  TV utterly does not represent it, nor does any form of media, nor do people in swanky places.  America has placed a ban on unattractive people being allowed on camera, is all.

You're right, but remember a few years ago there was an ad agency, which became famous for putting average-to-fugly people in all their ads. I can't remember any specific commercials (I suppose they were not all that successful, then), but the ones I saw were really funny and well thought out. It seems as though the trend is over, for now.

P.S. Thank you for removing the unrelated parts of my quote.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #5378 on: January 06, 2007, 11:27:01 AM »

I hate fuckheads who put shiny foil confetti in Christmas card envelopes. I know it's a Christmas card, when I see it, and I don't have to open it, but it's from family, usually. There might be a little personal note, worth seeing or a picture. So, I open it and spread confetti everywhere!! I've been picking up fucking confetti for almost a month, now. I would like to get them back, but shit doesn't mail well.
never heard of it.
is that an indiana thing?
Misunderstood.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5379 on: January 06, 2007, 11:45:22 AM »

I hate fuckheads who put shiny foil confetti in Christmas card envelopes. I know it's a Christmas card, when I see it, and I don't have to open it, but it's from family, usually. There might be a little personal note, worth seeing or a picture. So, I open it and spread confetti everywhere!! I've been picking up fucking confetti for almost a month, now. I would like to get them back, but shit doesn't mail well.
never heard of it.
is that an indiana thing?

I think it's just a fuckhead thing. Maybe you don't know any foil confetti Christmas card sending fuckheads.

Actually one of the three was my cousin, who knows me well enough to laugh at how pissed I would be over it. He's like the twin brother I never had, literally twenty days apart in age and constantly together until teen years. I dig his hobby, though - he builds large trebuchets and tears the shit out of stuff with them, for entertainment. Makes my gun hobby seem like  :wanker:.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #5380 on: January 06, 2007, 11:49:09 AM »
Some people do that over in the UK too- only got one card like that though this year.  I must admit though the mischievous side of me would probably make me tempted to put loads inside if I was sending you a card (but then the sensible side would take over and I'd leave it out).  :laugh:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #5381 on: January 06, 2007, 02:04:57 PM »
Some people do that over in the UK too- only got one card like that though this year.  I must admit though the mischievous side of me would probably make me tempted to put loads inside if I was sending you a card (but then the sensible side would take over and I'd leave it out).  :laugh:
what is the purpose of a sensible side?
insanity!
Misunderstood.

Graelwyn

« Reply #5382 on: January 06, 2007, 02:26:08 PM »
I got one card like that and it irritated the fuck out of me, had shiny confetti all over my floor. I tipped it all into the bin.

duncvis

« Reply #5383 on: January 06, 2007, 02:32:35 PM »
Too many posts to catch up, as I haven't been around much this week. I got the distro hopping bug, and managed to completely fuck up my Windows partition - I've finally found one I like even more than Mepis, so I'll stop for now... its Dreamlinux, a multimedia-focused distro homebrewed by some Brazilian guys using a DIY distro builder and the Debian testing repositories.. giving it a few tweaks, adding the unstable repository to the tree for a few goodies and the addition of KDE makes Duncvis a happy bunny.  :green:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #5384 on: January 06, 2007, 02:34:28 PM »
Dreamlinux? Never heard of it. ::Heads over to Distrowatch::
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein