Educational

Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 341517 times)

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #5190 on: December 31, 2006, 08:53:10 AM »
My kitty just Fwumped on me.  He jumped up, and just sprawled across my hands AND the keyboard.  Like he said, "Okay, computer over, sleep time now."
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

ozymandias

« Reply #5191 on: December 31, 2006, 12:07:39 PM »
Glad to see Callaway back and hopes Crazy Bitch isn't coming down with something!

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5192 on: December 31, 2006, 04:53:42 PM »
When I take my whitestrips out (almost typed "shitstrips" BTW, freudian slip), I think I'll take my temperature.  I feel like I have a fever.  Shiiiiiiiiit.  but at least it's vacation, when I can afford to be sick.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #5193 on: December 31, 2006, 05:20:07 PM »
In the game VGA planets, a planets factories are limited by the population, but it isnt described mathematically how.  So I decided to try and figure it out.  Because it is obvious there is diminishing returns going on here, but I don't know exactly what the progression looks like.  And while trying to figure it out, I accidentally reinvented polynomials.  I mean, I thought about what the relationship looked like, described it in terms of what is done to X, and after I got done, the equation was quadratic.  And it was then that I realized, "ohhh... maybe that is how they first came up with it themselves". 

Also I vaguely recall that I once took a test on figuring out how to solve for X for a quadratic equation.  And I am pretty sure I failed that test.  But when I was doing it just now, it occured to me how to do it, and it was right.  So I am happy about that.

I know there are far more learned and skillful math people on here, and this is pretty small beer, but I am happy about it anyway.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #5194 on: December 31, 2006, 06:34:34 PM »
I suck very badly at maths.  I'm also feeling a sense of crushing despair about my life right now.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5195 on: December 31, 2006, 06:40:19 PM »
I feel weird.

I think I'm coming down with something but don't know what.

I seem to have developed resltess legs syndrome as a result of the virus.

ICK ICK ICK ICK ICK
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

ozymandias

« Reply #5196 on: December 31, 2006, 06:45:11 PM »
I suck very badly at maths.  I'm also feeling a sense of crushing despair about my life right now.

Oddly enough I'm feeling the same way, but not because of math or my life, even though I hate New Years with a passion!  It's more about the forums and my feeling that HG was spot on!

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #5197 on: December 31, 2006, 07:24:42 PM »
I feel weird.

I think I'm coming down with something but don't know what.

I seem to have developed resltess legs syndrome as a result of the virus.

ICK ICK ICK ICK ICK

I hope you're not getting sick. I had the same feeling a month ago, but it cleared up in a couple of days. Everyone else in our house has had much worse, though. My son was super sick for three days, right after Christmas. It's probably my turn next. All healthy here, again, for now.

Get some rest!
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

ozymandias

« Reply #5198 on: December 31, 2006, 08:00:18 PM »
So far so good for our household, everyone has their flu shots and no winter colds .......YET!  Of course it's not a question of if, but, of when!!!!!!!!!

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #5199 on: December 31, 2006, 08:23:35 PM »
Fuck fuck fuck.  I did not masturbate today, not good for me.  I really got harmones that is for sure and they waited till now.  Perhaps all they needed to get them going was a healthier lifestyle, and I noticed my desires go up sharply after I improved my lifestyle habits.  I am a fuckn nut now!
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #5200 on: December 31, 2006, 08:37:16 PM »
I like a cold cause I get to use my favorite drug, which is nyquil.  I love that stuff, what do- what do the rest of you use, robitussin?  Robitussin, why do you bother?  Non-narcotic sissy pansy bullshit.  Nyquil's got the best thing i've ever read on a medicine package, 180 proof.  It's the moonshine of medicine.  You can buy it on a holiday.
See 'cause, when I got a cold, I want something that's gonna Fuck me up.  Cause that way the blur seems interesting.
There's a daytime nyquil, there's a nighttime nyquil, drink either one you want, cause your cold doesn't give a shit what time it is.
Nyquil comes in two colors, red and green.  It's the only thing on the planet that taste like Red and Green.  And red and green are what?  Christmas colors.  That's right, nyquil makes a dandy eggnog.
Aww yeah, my friends bitched through the whole party, "This tastes like shit."  But at the end, heh, we had a fun sleep over.

-- Lewis Black

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5201 on: December 31, 2006, 08:44:53 PM »
Glad to see Callaway back and hopes Crazy Bitch isn't coming down with something!

Thank you, Ozymandias.  It's good to be back. 

I hope she feels better soon too.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #5202 on: January 01, 2007, 02:55:49 AM »
I am getting hungry watching dane cook pantomine eating popcorn.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #5203 on: January 01, 2007, 04:22:54 AM »
Wow - two nights in a row of excellent sleep and at normal-ish times and in bed. I don't know what the hell I'm thinking.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Teejay

« Reply #5204 on: January 01, 2007, 04:34:37 AM »
Fuck fuck fuck.  I did not masturbate today, not good for me.  I really got harmones that is for sure and they waited till now.  Perhaps all they needed to get them going was a healthier lifestyle, and I noticed my desires go up sharply after I improved my lifestyle habits.  I am a fuckn nut now!

Hypersexuality happens during manic phases.