Educational

Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 356410 times)

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #23325 on: April 10, 2010, 03:16:19 PM »
I don't think it's Putin.  It's just an accident.  They were dumb enough to stick all government officials plus the president on one plane.

I don't give a shit that he's dead tbh.  He was a lousy human being.  He despised gay people and tried to stamp them out, so fuck him.  It's so incredibly fake what's happening now in Poland.  Everyone is suddenly devastated that he's dead while before 80% of the population mocked him.

Hmmm, glad you are not devastated, must admit I knew nothing about the man. :blonde:

I wish the Swedish prime minister and his government died in an air crash too.  :evillaugh:

Would that really change things, or would his successors be just as displeasing to you?
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

TheoK

« Reply #23326 on: April 10, 2010, 03:18:26 PM »
I don't think it's Putin.  It's just an accident.  They were dumb enough to stick all government officials plus the president on one plane.

I don't give a shit that he's dead tbh.  He was a lousy human being.  He despised gay people and tried to stamp them out, so fuck him.  It's so incredibly fake what's happening now in Poland.  Everyone is suddenly devastated that he's dead while before 80% of the population mocked him.

Hmmm, glad you are not devastated, must admit I knew nothing about the man. :blonde:

I wish the Swedish prime minister and his government died in an air crash too.  :evillaugh:

Would that really change things, or would his successors be just as displeasing to you?

They would displease me as well, though there would at least be a few jackass politicians less.  8)

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #23327 on: April 10, 2010, 03:23:43 PM »
I don't think it's Putin.  It's just an accident.  They were dumb enough to stick all government officials plus the president on one plane.

I don't give a shit that he's dead tbh.  He was a lousy human being.  He despised gay people and tried to stamp them out, so fuck him.  It's so incredibly fake what's happening now in Poland.  Everyone is suddenly devastated that he's dead while before 80% of the population mocked him.

I wish the Swedish prime minister and his government died in an air crash too.  :evillaugh:

They would displease me as well, though there would at least be a few jackass politicians less.  8)

Only a few less, and others would quickly step into the void.

This reminds me of a very ambitious classmate of my brother's, from about 20 years ago...reading the business section of the newspaper one day and noting the number of obituaries of CEOs, she remarked, "That means there are openings in management." >:D

People forget.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #23328 on: April 10, 2010, 04:23:10 PM »
I don't think it's Putin.  It's just an accident.  They were dumb enough to stick all government officials plus the president on one plane.

I don't give a shit that he's dead tbh.  He was a lousy human being.  He despised gay people and tried to stamp them out, so fuck him.  It's so incredibly fake what's happening now in Poland.  Everyone is suddenly devastated that he's dead while before 80% of the population mocked him.

I wish the Swedish prime minister and his government died in an air crash too.  :evillaugh:

Take a wild guess.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Osensitive1

« Reply #23329 on: April 10, 2010, 05:01:28 PM »
I'm thinking Bint and Soph have really outdone themselves this time with their new, unpronounceable usernames. :P
Very clever, yes. Killroy and SleepyKillroy, or maybe Pete and Re-Pete sitting on a fence.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #23330 on: April 10, 2010, 08:23:46 PM »
I'm thinking Bint and Soph have really outdone themselves this time with their new, unpronounceable usernames. :P
Very clever, yes. Killroy and SleepyKillroy, or maybe Pete and Re-Pete sitting on a fence.

Those crazy kids... :zoinks:

People forget.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #23331 on: April 10, 2010, 08:25:08 PM »

Take a wild guess.

I think Theo might be happy if some :viking: Vikings returned from the past to shake things up! :laugh:

People forget.

Offline SleepyDragon

• Little Green Lizard of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #23332 on: April 11, 2010, 03:04:19 AM »

:green:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #23333 on: April 11, 2010, 05:44:25 AM »

Take a wild guess.

I think Theo might be happy if some :viking: Vikings returned from the past to shake things up! :laugh:

In fact, right now I'm thinking he probably already has the helmet, sword, and shield, and is ready to join them! :viking:

People forget.

TheoK

« Reply #23334 on: April 11, 2010, 05:50:22 AM »
I sure have.  :viking:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #23335 on: April 11, 2010, 05:52:58 AM »

People forget.

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #23336 on: April 11, 2010, 07:00:28 AM »
Seafood, crawfish, pasta, dirty rice, crabcakes, gumbo! The choices! The choices! I want to eat them all! Get in my BELLY!
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #23337 on: April 11, 2010, 07:02:19 AM »
Seafood, crawfish, pasta, dirty rice, crabcakes, gumbo! The choices! The choices! I want to eat them all! Get in my BELLY!

Are you at a restaurant? A buffet? Post pics of the food! :drool:

People forget.

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #23338 on: April 11, 2010, 07:19:38 AM »

I'm being treated to a birthday lunch, and I'm looking at the online menu of the place I picked. It's going to be a while before I post pics because I'm going to use my real camera, not my shitty phone. Urgh! I have to keep myself busy, so I can stop thinking about it.
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #23339 on: April 11, 2010, 07:21:43 AM »

I'm being treated to a birthday lunch, and I'm looking at the online menu of the place I picked. It's going to be a while before I post pics because I'm going to use my real camera, not my shitty phone. Urgh! I have to keep myself busy, so I can stop thinking about it.

Are you going today? ;D

People forget.