Educational

Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 342862 times)

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #2070 on: August 17, 2006, 04:36:09 AM »
The cave has no treasure in it, so stop digging.  What is going to make the most improvement is sleep, but not if I slack off on other lifestyle habits like I was. Internet chatting is like reading a book  without big words, and its like I am still reading book. I get the big words ounce a month in those health magazines.  The only reason I brought it up, is because Jessica does alot reading, and I have not been to the libary in such a long time.  Its not like I don't enjoy it, its just that other things are more amusing to me right now.  When I was in the 8th or 9th grade I took a reading test, and my reading level was in college level.  That means vocabulary too.

You have yourself to worry about, and I suggest you do that.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

le travesti angelique

« Reply #2071 on: August 17, 2006, 04:43:21 AM »
The cave has no treasure in it, so stop digging.  What is going to make the most improvement is sleep, but not if I slack off on other lifestyle habits like I was. Internet chatting is like reading a book  without big words, and its like I am still reading book. I get the big words ounce a month in those health magazines.  The only reason I brought it up, is because Jessica does alot reading, and I have not been to the libary in such a long time.  Its not like I don't enjoy it, its just that other things are more amusing to me right now.  When I was in the 8th or 9th grade I took a reading test, and my reading level was in college level.  That means vocabulary too.

You have yourself to worry about, and I suggest you do that.

Yam, yam, yam, fucking yam!  >:D >:D >:D >:D

Teejay

« Reply #2072 on: August 17, 2006, 06:00:41 AM »

Yeah, setting up get togethers with Cathy. No more guessing when she is there. Her mom and my mom are meeting to talk about sex and especially Cathy's little grab the cover on the coach trick. That was right in front of her mom. Must of been too love struck to think properly.

I'm confused why is your mother and Cathy's mother meeting about how your's and Cathy's sexual relationship should conducted, assuming both of you are adults should it not be their matter but yours  ???

If I was in a sexual relationship with a woman, My dad would trust be enough for me to handle it by myself. I assume your mother would have view of you and your ability to handle a sexual relationship.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2006, 06:03:47 AM by Teejay »

Teejay

« Reply #2073 on: August 17, 2006, 06:01:21 AM »
Rammstein are a really ripping band  ;D

Rammstein uber alles!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #2074 on: August 17, 2006, 06:02:33 AM »

Yeah, setting up get togethers with Cathy. No more guessing when she is there. Her mom and my mom are meeting to talk about sex and especially Cathy's little grab the cover on the coach trick. That was right in front of her mom. Must of been too love struck to think properly.

I'm confused why is your mother and Cathy's mother meeting about how your's and Cathy's sexual relationship should develop, assuming both of you are adults should it not be their matter but yours  ???

flo has already admitted that he lies about everything.

so none of the girls are true.  well, the adams apple gurl is true.
Misunderstood.

Teejay

« Reply #2075 on: August 17, 2006, 06:09:28 AM »

flo has already admitted that he lies about everything.

so none of the girls are true.  well, the adams apple gurl is true.

I think the truth lies somewhere in the middle, Flo is prone to boasting, but I doubt he is inventing events totally of thin air. Exaggerating them seems more his style. I do believe everything he says about Wolfgurl is true, given what I have figured out about her in the time I talked with her online and others would back me up. Cathy I figure is an autistic woman, who is probably slow who takes a fancy to Fluorescent.

Anyhow I have a naughty feeling Wolfgurl might be a male to female transsexual ;)
« Last Edit: August 17, 2006, 06:11:29 AM by Teejay »

Teejay

« Reply #2076 on: August 17, 2006, 06:14:04 AM »

I had an adult reading level, I assume college when I was age 10 or 11 :P. I get big words countless times every day, from television, web sites, books, newspapers and magazines I read.

Starting from age 12 or 13 I was regularly reading the newspapers and I was reading things like the editorials, opinion, lifestyle, movie and television sections. Plus I was listening to talk back radio and watching current affairs programs.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2006, 06:16:52 AM by Teejay »

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2077 on: August 17, 2006, 07:07:50 AM »
rod zombie's "dragula" is such a great song...  ;D

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #2078 on: August 17, 2006, 08:57:44 AM »
Anyhow I have a naughty feeling Wolfgurl might be a male to female transsexual

would that be naughty, or flo being bi-curious?
Misunderstood.

le travesti angelique

« Reply #2079 on: August 17, 2006, 10:04:51 AM »
I'm teaching McJ about the correct use of punctuation and grammar.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2006, 10:26:19 AM by le travesti angelique »

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #2080 on: August 17, 2006, 10:17:34 AM »
i think i need the most help im punctuation.

my most difficult part of english classes was the diagraming of a sentence.
Misunderstood.

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #2081 on: August 17, 2006, 10:20:20 AM »
Teejay listen good.  I was living with a nutty step father and nutty mom,  and he made me afraid.  I don't think I had the focus to read books back then.  I did not like them as much as I do now either.   Severly disrupted household, you want to try?  Still is... I feal unsafe here.

Mc Jagger you need to look closer at her.  I though she was ugly at first, but then when I blew up the picture and got a close look, my mind changed.  I did mention something about her hair, and she does not like it either.  Both of us think it would look better straight. I think she is cute otherwise.  Her hair is second best to me.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

le travesti angelique

« Reply #2082 on: August 17, 2006, 10:24:05 AM »
i think i need the most help im punctuation.

my most difficult part of english classes was the diagraming of a sentence.

Ask me anything you're unsure of, and I'll help you with punctuation-related difficulties.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #2083 on: August 17, 2006, 12:20:17 PM »
Teejay listen good.  I was living with a nutty step father and nutty mom,  and he made me afraid.  I don't think I had the focus to read books back then.  I did not like them as much as I do now either.   Severly disrupted household, you want to try?  Still is... I feal unsafe here.

Mc Jagger you need to look closer at her.  I though she was ugly at first, but then when I blew up the picture and got a close look, my mind changed.  I did mention something about her hair, and she does not like it either.  Both of us think it would look better straight. I think she is cute otherwise.  Her hair is second best to me.

i did blow up the picture and i saw an adam's apple.
Misunderstood.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2084 on: August 17, 2006, 12:51:47 PM »
where?