Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 342920 times)

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #2055 on: August 16, 2006, 08:38:52 PM »
You should try insomnia for a few years a lot of fun. :laugh:
Guardian of the Empire

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #2056 on: August 16, 2006, 08:47:51 PM »
No thankyou, risk is high enough with all the bullshit I did, needs no more.  Why? so I can be fucked up like my mom?  So I can be cool like Afkakfa with all his meds? or his blunts?  I just don't like it when they give me a whole lot crap and not cope with their problem.

Yeah, setting up get togethers with Cathy. No more guessing when she is there. Her mom and my mom are meeting to talk about sex and especially Cathy's little grab the cover on the coach trick. That was right in front of her mom. Must of been too love struck to think properly.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2057 on: August 16, 2006, 08:48:25 PM »
Flo, consider this next question seriously please.  Are you interested in being told what you want to hear or are you interested in getting help with your communication abilities?

Because that social worker may be telling you what you want to hear, it is part of their job to make their clients feel better because feeling better is a key part of being and becoming mentally healthy, but he seems to not be telling you things that would aid you in helping your communication abilities.
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2058 on: August 16, 2006, 08:57:37 PM »
Sorry, you're the one with the distorted view. (Flo.)

Offline Leto729

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #2059 on: August 16, 2006, 09:07:47 PM »
Listen to Your friends flo.
Guardian of the Empire

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2060 on: August 16, 2006, 09:18:42 PM »
  Its what I think that a matter most. I did not say that what they said does not matter at all.  You pretend your views are not distorted by disabilities.  I have not been giving a fuck to edit, I told you this.  So because I have not tried, I am automatically stupid?  Where do you get your train of thought? It requires more work because I am tired.

I am not in any denial. Just drop it, I am not bothered by anything, but thanks for your concern.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2061 on: August 16, 2006, 09:22:46 PM »
You're the most disabled person on this site. You're cognitively impaired, and you also have emotional problems.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2062 on: August 16, 2006, 09:31:48 PM »
Flo, do you want to know why people have such trouble with you?  Because I have a possible answer if you're willing to hear it.
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #2063 on: August 17, 2006, 01:49:04 AM »
I don't think Flo's capable of hearing what you have to say, Nomaken. I believe QC is correct in her assessment that Flo's the most disabled person on this board.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Leto729

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #2064 on: August 17, 2006, 02:21:31 AM »
Is He yet willing to yet listen to Us all?
Guardian of the Empire

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2065 on: August 17, 2006, 02:33:03 AM »
Jeese blah blah blah, I asked you to stop.  I only have emotional problem that is it. So say what you want, I don't give a fuck.  I will just keep repeating the same thing because its true. Its what I think that matters most. I am very smart, and its probably something to do with the way you think that prevents you from seeing it.  I am the least disabled regardless of what you think.  I watched you guys carefully, and I don't seem to have the cognitive problems that you guys have.  Honestly I have find some of the things you guys do annoying, because I don't do them myself and I am around NT's.  When I came here I found things about AS that I did not know. I am speaking truth, and somethings I had to get use to. 

Could you just leave this alone now?  Chirst you are not going to get to me because you just don't get it. If you want start with obnoxious comments that will not work either, because I will just laugh them off.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Leto729

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #2066 on: August 17, 2006, 02:38:42 AM »
You will just live Your Life as You see it fluorescent Youself neither good or bad just the way You want to live it.
Guardian of the Empire

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2067 on: August 17, 2006, 02:44:17 AM »
I think I need to read some books, actual books in addition to those health magazines that come in the mail ounce a month.  That hobby I used to do but stopped because of emotional problems.  I used to draw too, and I am really good at both.  I think fast and read fast. 

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Leto729

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #2068 on: August 17, 2006, 02:48:17 AM »
If that works for You do so. ::) ;)
Guardian of the Empire

le travesti angelique

« Reply #2069 on: August 17, 2006, 04:29:43 AM »
Jeese blah blah blah, I asked you to stop.  I only have emotional problem that is it. So say what you want, I don't give a fuck.  I will just keep repeating the same thing because its true. Its what I think that matters most. I am very smart, and its probably something to do with the way you think that prevents you from seeing it.  I am the least disabled regardless of what you think.  I watched you guys carefully, and I don't seem to have the cognitive problems that you guys have.  Honestly I have find some of the things you guys do annoying, because I don't do them myself and I am around NT's.  When I came here I found things about AS that I did not know. I am speaking truth, and somethings I had to get use to. 

Could you just leave this alone now?  Chirst you are not going to get to me because you just don't get it. If you want start with obnoxious comments that will not work either, because I will just laugh them off.

I like cabbages but carrots suck! you are more disabled then I am, yam! mmmmm, yam, i like yam, do you like yam? i will sing a song "wulfgurl is like a yam, so meaty so tasty but i haven't tried a yam befo---reeee..." you people Make Me Laugh With Your Comments seriously. i am more smarter than any of yoooss looossseeeerss  >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D

i need some more ginseng. wheres the fucking ginseng!?! lucifer is a fukin bitch! you loooosssserrr!  >:D >:D >:D >:D