Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 344455 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #19470 on: June 08, 2009, 01:05:58 PM »
Oh my gawd! :zoinks: I was just introduced to one of the new hires and she is fucking smoking! I think she has a Latin thing going on and while I am not usually influenced by finely dressed females with makeup and shit...damn she looked good!

Right after they left I heard someone walking down towards the dark corner where my desk resides and I knew who it would be and why. This old dude in the office comes by and gives me a look. I said nothing and will remain silent. Good thing she is down in the other building or she might become distracting.

She blushed when I shook her hand too! Woot! :eyelash:

Ah, but did her nipples harden, just a bit?

You should not ever allow this reaction to go unnoticed. While it is often instinctive and may not carry over to her mentality, it is certainly entertaining and ego-building in some ways. Probably shouldn't mention it, though.

:headbang2:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #19471 on: June 08, 2009, 01:09:39 PM »
Quote from: TheoK
There are too many racist cunts in the world, especially in this forum. Judge an individual on their own merits, not by their ethnicity, religion, sexuality, etc. It's people who do that shit that makes this place so fucked up.

You haven't seen Sweden or the UK before and after the immigration flood.  :grrr:

I have been to the UK, Netherlands, Germany, France, Switzerland, and Canada bitch!

But you haven't been to a European country before there were lots of niggers and Arabs here, have you?

All of my trips to Europe occurred from 2003-2007! I was in Germany during the World Cup. Had a very sobering experience in Berlin in 2005. My German heritage means something to me, but we were run out during the First Reich and WWI. I don't judge people on those kind of things. I judge people on the content of their character and their actions. To lump entire groups together based on such superficial things is pretty pathetic. If one person of a group of one hundred is a douche, I am not going to decide that the other ninety-nine are douches.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2009, 06:57:35 PM by Trigger11 »
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

TheoK

« Reply #19472 on: June 08, 2009, 01:10:11 PM »
 ???

Blasted

« Reply #19473 on: June 08, 2009, 01:12:52 PM »
^For a genius you think awfully slow  :zoinks:

There are too many racist cunts in the world, especially in this forum. Judge an individual on their own merits, not by their ethnicity, religion, sexuality, etc. It's people who do that shit that makes this place so fucked up.

You haven't seen Sweden or the UK before and after the immigration flood.  :grrr:

I have been to the UK, Netherlands, Germany, France, Switzerland, and Canada bitch!

But you haven't been to a European country before there were lots of niggers and Arabs here, have you?

All of trips to Europe occured from 2003-2007! I was in Germany during the World Cup. Had a very sobering experience in Berlin in 2005. My German heritage means something to me, but we were run out during the First Reich and WWI. I don't judge people on those kind of things. I judge people on the content of their character and their actions. To lump entire groups together based on such superficial things is pretty pathetic. If one person of a group of one hundred is a douche, I am not going to decide that the other ninety-nine are douches.

Blasted

« Reply #19474 on: June 08, 2009, 01:13:21 PM »
Haha I corrected it for you  :laugh:

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #19475 on: June 08, 2009, 01:16:35 PM »
I can't quote large discussions and go to the bottom. Apparently when I tried to reply at the top, I started one line down. I fixed it, but it looks much better above!
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #19476 on: June 08, 2009, 01:21:03 PM »
Oh my gawd! :zoinks: I was just introduced to one of the new hires and she is fucking smoking! I think she has a Latin thing going on and while I am not usually influenced by finely dressed females with makeup and shit...damn she looked good!

Right after they left I heard someone walking down towards the dark corner where my desk resides and I knew who it would be and why. This old dude in the office comes by and gives me a look. I said nothing and will remain silent. Good thing she is down in the other building or she might become distracting.

You should not ever allow this reaction to go unnoticed. While it is often instinctive and may not carry over to her mentality, it is certainly entertaining and ego-building in some ways. Probably shouldn't mention it, though.

Something got hard! :zoinks:

Just kidding! I didn't have my sunglasses on as I was in my darkened cubicle. I glanced at her for several nanoseconds and she must have seen my pretty blues. Chicks dig the pretty blues no matter how much the rest of me repulses them! :headbang2:
« Last Edit: June 08, 2009, 06:54:42 PM by Trigger11 »
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #19477 on: June 08, 2009, 01:50:49 PM »

Just kidding! I didn't have my sunglasses on as I was in my darkened cubicle. I glanced at her for seeral nanoseconds and she must have seen my pretty blues. Chicks dig the pretty blues no matter how much the rest of me repusles them! :headbang2:

I understand.  Mine are fairly blue as well and people say they glow.

I've always had to deal with a set of my own. They can be a key to the door or a bar to the door.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #19478 on: June 08, 2009, 01:52:12 PM »
I changed the spelling before you posted. :smarty: You have too many homononyms in English.  :thumbdn:

The UK is as cowardly as Sweden, as far as I understand.

Before? Nope, she quoted it.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Blasted

« Reply #19479 on: June 09, 2009, 12:43:02 PM »
« Last Edit: January 11, 2010, 08:45:32 AM by Bint »

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #19480 on: June 09, 2009, 02:13:50 PM »

Just kidding! I didn't have my sunglasses on as I was in my darkened cubicle. I glanced at her for seeral nanoseconds and she must have seen my pretty blues. Chicks dig the pretty blues no matter how much the rest of me repusles them! :headbang2:

I've always had to deal with a set of my own. They can be a key to the door or a bar to the door.

My eyes are the green/brown color of shit, actually. Count yourselves lucky. :eyelash:
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #19481 on: June 09, 2009, 02:34:34 PM »

My eyes are the green/brown color of shit, actually. Count yourselves lucky. :eyelash:

The pic of me that I posted was not as distorted as yours is, in aspect ratio, but that pic was taken by surprise. I thought it showed a decent image of me, so I toiled over it for a couple of weeks then posted it. Many were posting pics about that time, so I joined the game. I don't think anyone ever looked at it though, because I am old and fat. It shows pretty much how my eyes look, though. I've been told I resemble a Freman from Arakis, a la Dune.

:rofl:

...   but, you can imagine how much trouble I have known from random superstitious people who are either attracted to or scared to death by blue eyes.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 02:36:16 PM by DirtDawg »

Blasted

« Reply #19482 on: June 10, 2009, 03:29:50 AM »
I think blue eyes are pretty  :orly: Luck has it I'm the only one in my family with green eyes  ::)

Couldn't be arsed to come into school today just for one stupid talk about UCAS.  Especially since the tube is on strike and it's raining. 

Blasted

« Reply #19483 on: June 10, 2009, 07:28:21 AM »

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #19484 on: June 10, 2009, 10:05:19 AM »
Watching a DVD  :headbang2: