Educational

Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 363457 times)

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #17280 on: June 26, 2008, 06:08:07 PM »
The few times I watch TV, it's the sci-fi channel. I wish my life echoed that TV.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Blasted

« Reply #17281 on: June 27, 2008, 11:10:39 AM »
Whoa.

Is it me or has the size of text here changed?

It looks different lol

Blasted

« Reply #17282 on: June 27, 2008, 11:11:52 AM »
Plus I just noticed the karma thingy.  How does it work? ^^

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #17283 on: June 27, 2008, 01:59:48 PM »
Whoa.

Is it me or has the size of text here changed?

It looks different lol

It's you. I haven't changed anything, as far as I know. What theme are you using?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #17284 on: June 27, 2008, 02:02:38 PM »
Plus I just noticed the karma thingy.  How does it work? ^^

When you yay or ghey someone, you need to tell why. At the bottom of the index page, next to the Stats link, there's a link to the karma log that shows who's yaywd or gheyed whom, and why. Also, in your profile, there are links that show who you've yayed or gheyed, and who's done that to you.

I think the mod is completely in the spirit of this site.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #17285 on: June 27, 2008, 03:03:48 PM »
The girl I went to Arran with sent me a message yesterday, saying she wants to meet up now that she's back in Scotland.  According to her facebook profile, she hooked up with some guy when she was in Wales and is now in a relationship, so I'm wondering if it's a 'just friends' thing or if she still fancies shagging.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #17286 on: June 27, 2008, 03:08:14 PM »
Save yourself the uncertainty, tell her you have followed her 'book and you want some shagging, anyway.

Be direct, now that you've been there. If she doesn't want shagging, it's better to find out quickly.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #17287 on: June 27, 2008, 03:13:43 PM »

Save yourself the uncertainty, tell her you have followed her 'book and you want some shagging, anyway.

Be direct, now that you've been there.

I've never shagged her before; she just expressed an interest in doing it with me on a fair number of occasions, but then she went off to Wales and I heard very little from her for months and months, so I assumed she'd met someone or otherwise lost interest in me.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #17288 on: June 27, 2008, 03:42:48 PM »
Stupid person messing with karma settings, you suck at being funny.

How about where is your brain? :laugh:

How about you ask me nicely and I will help you find it, you might hurt yourself :laugh:

You hurt me laughing :laugh:
« Last Edit: June 27, 2008, 03:45:24 PM by ALLDAYGLOWRANDY »
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17289 on: June 27, 2008, 03:49:00 PM »

I've never shagged her before; she just expressed an interest in doing it with me on a fair number of occasions, but then she went off to Wales and I heard very little from her for months and months, so I assumed she'd met someone or otherwise lost interest in me.

Ahh!
That's completely different, then.

I would still be somewhat direct and ask a few questions, to "catch up."  Avoid any lame shit like "Why haven't you called me?"  or  "What about the guy you talked about in your 'book?"  or assuming that you can pick up where you left off last time.   Instead, ask about the fun she has had, the sites she has seen in her travels and what she has been up to. Show interest in her lifestyle and gather information. If she is still interested in you, you will know very shortly by whether her answers include things that interest you or if her conversation becomes a way for her to break it to you that she is becoming attached to the other guy. She still holds all the cards, so you have to slowly re-kindle what you had before without seeming too anxious.

It's a tough row. Amazing things can happen after a Hello kiss, though.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2008, 03:51:22 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #17290 on: June 27, 2008, 04:04:55 PM »

Ahh!
That's completely different, then.

I would still be somewhat direct and ask a few questions, to "catch up."  Avoid any lame shit like "Why haven't you called me?"  or  "What about the guy you talked about in your 'book?"  or assuming that you can pick up where you left off last time.   Instead, ask about the fun she has had, the sites she has seen in her travels and what she has been up to. Show interest in her lifestyle and gather information. If she is still interested in you, you will know very shortly by whether her answers include things that interest you or if her conversation becomes a way for her to break it to you that she is becoming attached to the other guy. She still holds all the cards, so you have to slowly re-kindle what you had before without seeming too anxious.

It's a tough row. Amazing things can happen after a Hello kiss, though.

I suggested that we go swimming at a leisure pool near where she lives, so if she corners me in the grotto and puts her hand down my trunks, I'll know what her plans are.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17291 on: June 27, 2008, 04:23:57 PM »

:headbang:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #17292 on: June 27, 2008, 04:24:58 PM »

It wasn't meant to be funny. It's a new mod.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #17293 on: June 27, 2008, 04:53:12 PM »

It wasn't meant to be funny. It's a new mod.
I missed this new mod. What does it actually do?

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #17294 on: June 27, 2008, 06:16:57 PM »
Hoping the expansion of my business goes well
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw