Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 344247 times)

Sophgay

Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #16350 on: April 13, 2008, 08:53:28 AM »
indeed, my legs are gay :(

i have football videos, and slinky video. that's it :laugh:

i might make another later, if i can think of something fun to do

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16351 on: April 13, 2008, 08:58:56 AM »
 :sexymush: yay

i think your knees rock. :clap:
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #16352 on: April 13, 2008, 09:33:45 AM »
Am I forgetting something? :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16353 on: April 13, 2008, 11:10:39 AM »

yes, MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!  :belly:

but seriously...

probably, yes, O Goldfish Boy.  :smarty:

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16354 on: April 13, 2008, 11:24:48 AM »
why do people say, "i have to do the washing," as though it's a monumental task when, for most of us, it involves opening the door of the machine, chucking in the clothes and some washing liquid/powder, and pressing a button?  ???

i woudn't mind, but half of these poor overworked things have tumble driers (grrrr) so they don't even have to hang it out.  ::)
« Last Edit: April 13, 2008, 11:27:16 AM by Lucifer »

GalileoAce

« Reply #16355 on: April 13, 2008, 11:28:06 AM »
why do people say, "i have to do the washing," as though it's a monumental task when, for most of us, it involves opening the door of the machine, chucking in the clothes and some washing liquid/powder, and pressing a button?  ???

i woudn't mind, but half of these poor overworked things have tumble driers (grrrr) so they don't even have to hang it out.  ::)

Eh?

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #16356 on: April 13, 2008, 12:02:41 PM »

Yes, but it's the things you did not intend to forget which can bite.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline choccybiccy

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #16357 on: April 13, 2008, 12:17:48 PM »
 :scratchhead: Mmm... I've looked all over the site and can't find that video that funball and milla made :(
Womma entity

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16358 on: April 13, 2008, 01:19:21 PM »

Eh?

oh, nothing, really.  i was talking to my neighbour about it the other day, and it fell back into my head, that's all.  just makes me laugh - anyone would think washing involved major physical effort.

ozymandias

« Reply #16359 on: April 13, 2008, 01:34:31 PM »

Eh?

oh, nothing, really.  i was talking to my neighbour about it the other day, and it fell back into my head, that's all.  just makes me laugh - anyone would think washing involved major physical effort.

It's probably a carryover from the days when people had to do everything by hand or the machines weren't so self containing.   :orly:

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16360 on: April 13, 2008, 02:02:06 PM »
yeah, i suspect you're right.  i remember the mangle...

but...

where's my O Man?  :'(

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #16361 on: April 13, 2008, 02:20:40 PM »

Eh?

It's not the washing, it's the hanging out to dry. (No, no tumble drier. Those things are a waste of energy, IMHO.)
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #16362 on: April 13, 2008, 02:20:56 PM »
yeah, i suspect you're right.  i remember the mangle...

but...

where's my O Man?  :'(

:eyelash:

- Albert Einstein

ozymandias

« Reply #16363 on: April 13, 2008, 02:23:37 PM »

Eh?

It's not the washing, it's the hanging out to dry. (No, no tumble drier. Those things are a waste of energy, IMHO.)

True, but, during those times when you can't air dry, they're life savers! 

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16364 on: April 13, 2008, 02:47:23 PM »

Eh?

hanging out to dry is a female thing, i'm come to believe.  i've yet to meet a man who can do it properly, even though it's all about physics.  ::)

but it still only takes a few minutes.